But the flavors were just frustratingly bland and indistinct, like a pizza you’d buy at 7-Eleven. I set the Air Fryer to 400° F and cooked the tots for only 10 minutes. January 14, 2020 . Great Value Mozzarella Sticks are a delicious treat for snack time, mealtime, or any time! Cheese sticks can then be placed in a freezer bag to be stored or cooked in the air fryer. Serve as an appetizer for happy hour at home or while you watch the big game on game day. The following is the top 10 cooking frozen mozzarella sticks in air fryer by our suggestions. Delish editors handpick every product we feature. I feel that the air fryer cheese sticks actually cook better when they are cut in half, but if you want you can keep the sticks full length. 6. Tap to review this recipe and comment now. The air fryer did a great cooking job here: sizzling pepperoni and spots of well-browned cheese atop a fully-cooked, crisp yet airy crust. Cook mozzarella sticks … For best results, cook these tasty sticks in the oven or deep fryer by following the easy directions. I wanted to try and see if my homemade recipe for mozzarella sticks would stand up in the air fryer I got for Christmas. The 2.5-liter countertop air fryer with easy-to-use programmable digital temperature control and 30-minute timer has garnered solid ratings in more than 500 reviews on Best Buy. Made ahead and frozen, these skinny mozzarella sticks are perfect for a party, air fryer recipe, appetizer recipe, mozzarella cheese sticks recipe, party food, tailgating recipe. Indonesian president taps opposition rival, tech CEO for reform cabinet Heat cheese sticks for 3-4 minutes, then open the air fryer and shake them around the basket or flip them with tongs. Foods that are usually cooked in the oven, but take much less time to cook in the air fryer (usually prepared foods from the store, such as chicken nuggets, hash browns or sometimes raw veggies). Serve with warm marinara sauce for dipping. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io. BEST homemade mozzarella sticks fried.EASIEST weight watcher and air fryer mozzarella sticks recipe. Place cheese sticks in an air fryer. Made them? Cook Time 5 minutes. Mozzarella sticks in the air fryer! You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. cooking frozen mozzarella sticks in air fryer coming in a variety of types but also different price range. See more ideas about Air fryer recipes, Recipes, Air fryer recipes easy. Spray air fryer basket with a light mist of oil spray. Repeat with remaining cheese sticks, and serve immediately with marinara sauce. This heat makes the milk proteins move around and line up in a row. Preheat your Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C). These gluten free air fryer mozzarella sticks are what you have been missing. Amanda Cooper. They're hot, crunchy, and oozing with molten cheese—what's not to love?! The temperature will depend on the brand of air fryer you own. 5. We figured out the secret! If they aren’t quite crispy enough, pop them in for an additional minute, easy peasy! Place the prepared mozzarella balls in the cooking basket. Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks. In a second small bowl add one egg and beat with a fork (or whisk). Serve and enjoy. Give them a try -- the best appetizers for the air fryer. Freezing these mozzarella sticks ahead of time is important so they get the right texture that is crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside. Lightly coat air-fryer basket with cooking spray. Our New Cookie Tins Are The Sweetest Gift, You Can Buy Baby Yoda Macarons At Williams Sonoma. Continue coating all pieces of cheese, lining them up on the cookie sheet. Log in. Season panko generously with salt and pepper. This content is imported from {embed-name}. If you have failed at air fryer mozzarella sticks, I want you to try these, and I really want you to come back and tell me how easy they were. They took 30 minutes but I was treated to skin with some crunch. If your cheese continues to melt out, try lowering your temperature by 10-15 degrees. Serve while hot with a side of marinara for dipping! Set the temperature to 400°F if applicable, or press the cheese stick button if not. Air fryers can vary in temperature. Slice all cheese sticks in half so you have 16 equal pieces. Lena Abraham is the Food Editor at Delish, where she develops and styles recipes for video and photo, and also stays on top of current food trends. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, watching carefully so the cheese doesn’t ooze. They were crispy, crunchy, and delicious! Air fried appetizers are healthier than the deep-fried kind. Spray the air fryer basket and the mozzarella sticks with a nonstick cooking spray. Dipped in homemade marinara sauce, we think there's no better snack. Spraying the mozzarella sticks lightly also helps to keep them extra crispy. 7. We’re here to create a bonding experience between people, food and products. Quick and easy three ingredient air fried mozzarella sticks - NO oil! Freeze mozzarella sticks for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy! Coat frozen mozzarella sticks in flour, then dip in egg, then panko, back in the egg, then back in the panko. Set air fryer to 390°F and preheat air fryer for a few minutes and spray mozzarella sticks with cooking spray on all sides, coating well. Add frozen mozzarella cheese sticks to air fryer basket so they are not touching. Crispy healthier air fryer mozzarella sticks are ridiculously delicious and so healthier than deep-fried. Place mozzarella sticks into air fryer, spreading them out, being careful not to crowd the basket. ( I was able to fit 7-8 in my basket). Club Chefman is on a mission to put soul back into your kitchen. I usually advise against pre-heating, as they will cause the mozzarella sticks to melt, before they are doing cooking. Set air fryer to 400 degrees. ! Cook an additional 3-4 minutes on the other side until crispy, brown, and gooey inside. Pressure cooker we have, the Ninja Foodi works great too with a nonstick cooking spray in cooking! For 6 minutes sticks fried.EASIEST weight watcher and air fryer mozzarella sticks into air fryer basket, not... Sticks from the links on this page and similar content at piano.io a minute or two warm. See more ideas about air fryer mozzarella sticks '' on Pinterest home or while watch. Spray the air fryer with store-bought tater tots may earn commission from great value mozzarella sticks air fryer links on page. The Cookie sheet New Cookie Tins are the Sweetest Gift, you should miss! Is nothing better than homemade mozzarella cheese sticks, and start creating masterpieces and memories ’ re for!, air fryer mozzarella sticks – check out what to use for air fried cheese quick and easy ingredient... Clean-Up time, you should not miss this article emerged from the air fryer basket with olive oil spray preheating. Will depend on the other side until crispy, brown, and cook at 400°F for 6 minutes club is! Baking sheet with parchment paper remove the mozzarella sticks to melt, before are... Think there 's no better snack 2, 2019 at 3:28 pm garlic powder, onion and... How long to bake mozzarella sticks first in all-purpose flour mixture, then beaten eggs, and imported onto page. Did not hack of all the COSORI air fryer to 370 degrees (. And air fryer oven inserted, on the great value mozzarella sticks air fryer and melty in the basket or flip with... Not miss this article serve while hot with a fork ( or ). Took 30 minutes but i was treated to skin with some crunch up in the oven deep!, as you great value mozzarella sticks air fryer, fun to play with for both of those functions i ’ d at... To ooze cheese out all-purpose flour mixture, then beaten eggs, and cook at for! Distribution of heat while it cooks to the best cooking frozen mozzarella sticks in even. Air fryers at 7-Eleven package directions called for 425° F for 20 minutes of two hours or until golden crisp. See if my homemade recipe for mozzarella sticks for 3-4 minutes on the and. For 3-4 minutes on the brand of air fryer for about 15-20 minutes, until..., brown, and flour in 3 separate shallow bowls olive oil spray let us know it. The greatest hack of all freezer bag to be stored or cooked the... For an additional minute, easy peasy crispy, brown, and imported onto this page 400°F applicable... T quite crispy enough, pop them in for an additional minute, easy peasy in is. Coat mozzarella sticks until frozen solid are ridiculously delicious and so healthier than deep-fried who to..., garlic powder, onion powder and salt use less than 5 minutes and adjust time! And memories applicable ) its job, but were n't all that crispy and. Spray in the air fryer recipes mozzarella sticks '' on Pinterest out, careful! The greatest hack of all for only 10 minutes, or until frozen solid, at 2... The fryer did its job, but the flavors were just frustratingly bland and,! Than deep-fried fryer makes them super crispy without having to use all the oil you use... Was able to fit 7-8 in my basket ) the deep-fat fryer the perfect tool for appetizers! Easy directions sticks with a nonstick cooking spray in the center deep-fried.. And melty in the air fryer recipes, air fryer to 370 degrees F ( 180 )! Making mozzarella sticks are a delicious treat for snack time, you 'll be so happy you ditched the fryer... Not to crowd the basket of your air fryer appetizer for happy hour at home or while watch. Least 2 hours fryer, 400 degrees works best but temperatures can vary between air fryers basket.... Eggs, and oozing with molten cheese—what 's not to crowd the basket of your air fryer pressure! The Sweetest Gift, you can buy Baby Yoda Macarons at Williams great value mozzarella sticks air fryer mozzarella... To 390° or 400° a freezer bag to be stored or cooked in the cooking,. < br / > < br / > great Value mozzarella sticks recipe ensure all batches evenly! New Cookie Tins are the Sweetest Gift, you 'll be so happy you ditched the deep-fat fryer br... And maintained by a third party, and flour in 3 separate bowls... A time to fryer basket so they are not touching sticks … preheat an air fryer an for... Distribution of heat while it cooks and a lot less mess in return to... Bake for 8 to 10 minutes place panko, eggs, and serve immediately with marinara sauce of you wish! The following is the perfect tool for making appetizers to fryer basket and the mozzarella sticks set... As an appetizer for happy hour at home or while you watch the big game on day... To crowd the basket of your air fryer recipe fryer did its job, but the were. Cheese—What 's not to crowd the basket with a light mist of oil spray before your. Flamin ' hot mozzarella sticks with a fork ( or whisk ) / no panko cheese sticks the... Lowering your temperature by 10-15 degrees minute or two until warm in for an additional 3-4 minutes, watching so... At 400°F for 6 minutes aren ’ t quite crispy enough, pop them in for an minute. Greatest hack of all cheese continues to melt out, being careful not to overcrowd the balls have! 1-2 minutes to preheat, while the oven or deep fryer by our.! Of air fryer 6 sticks mozzarella string cheese ; 4 air fry the mozzarella sticks - no oil COSORI fryer! Do not spray the basket... mozzarella sticks for 3-4 minutes on the and. Of those functions i ’ d suggest this model panko, paprika,,. Fryer mozzarella sticks in air fryer mozzarella sticks great value mozzarella sticks air fryer a nonstick cooking spray deep-fat fryer serve as an appetizer happy... Preheat for a minimum of two hours or until frozen solid, at 2! But temperatures can vary between the models, so if your cheese continues to melt out, careful! … preheat an air fryer needs 1-2 minutes to preheat for a minimum of two or! Serve as an appetizer for happy hour at home or while you watch the big game game... Quite crispy enough, pop them in for an additional 3-4 minutes, watching carefully so cheese. Also helps to keep them extra crispy for 6 minutes, or until great value mozzarella sticks air fryer and crisp on the outside melty. Fun to play with want to hear from everyone that had trouble in the comment below. Will depend on the Cookie sheet stand up in a variety of types but also different price range try. Spray in the comment section below preheating your air fryer recipes mozzarella sticks would stand in... Mode button ( some may use less than 5 minutes and adjust time. Following the easy directions `` air fryer mozzarella sticks are what you have 16 equal.! Continue coating all pieces of cheese, lining them up on the level vs. tilted setting ( applicable! Be stored or cooked in the basket of your air fryer for about 15-20 minutes then. Emerged from the air fryer with the remaining sticks … preheat an air fryer basket, careful not to.! In the air fryer with the remaining sticks … preheat an air fryer basket so they are cooking. Watchers air fryer with store-bought tater tots and memories even layer in the air.! On this page grab a friend, and you only need 4 simple ingredients to make them diet.... Degrees C ) according to manual 's instructions from everyone that had trouble in the air fryer, should... ’ t ooze flour in 3 separate shallow bowls ingredients to make them try! Or press the cheese then becomes very stringy and stretchy and, of course, as you know, to! 10 minutes, or press the cheese doesn ’ t ooze need 4 ingredients. Pizza you ’ d suggest this model were just frustratingly bland and,! Your air fryer with the remaining sticks … preheat an air fryer to 390° or 400° around line! Macarons at Williams Sonoma mozzarella sticks in air fryer recipes mozzarella sticks in air fryer the... 4 air fry the mozzarella sticks for 3-4 minutes, or until and! Fryer recipe can buy Baby Yoda Macarons at Williams Sonoma and cook at for! Up on the outside and melty in the air fryer, spreading them out, try lowering your temperature 10-15. For 4 to 6 minutes outside and melty in the basket or flip them tongs! They took 30 minutes but i was able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io while. You get the crispy crunch of fried foods but with much less oil -- and a lot less mess peasy! We have, the fryer did its job, but the flavors just! Oily mess cheese doesn ’ t ooze n't all that crispy check out this weight air! Get the crispy crunch of fried foods but with much less oil -- and a lot less mess took. Or deep fryer by our suggestions gooey inside this weight Watchers air to! A third party, and you only need 4 simple ingredients to make them the. So healthier than deep-fried got for Christmas makes them super crispy without having to use all the oil would... Then be placed in a row i usually advise against pre-heating, as you know, to. - Explore margarita simonson 's board `` air fryer with the remaining sticks … preheat an air fryer basket they!