231. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. TSB - BUICK - RENDEZVOUS - 2007 2007 BUICK RENDEZVOUS Technical Service Bulletins . Here, at CARiD, we know your car needs to be looked after in a proper way. This leads to jerky shifts, unstable acceleration, and horrible gas mileage. 2 years 15 days ago. 05 buick rendezvous ultra reduced engine power light comes on Have had TCM replaced along with RT and Left hub - Buick 2005 Rendezvous question. Car ran fine for about 300 miles. I turn the truck off and on five minutes it will be drivable again what would cause this . If you have the reduced engine power light, then there are going to be some diagnostic trouble codes stored in your OBD II system. Download. Why did the reduced engine power and service traction light come on. Recalls & Safety Issues. March 02, 2010. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Vehicle Speed Control problem of the 2007 Buick Rendezvous 4. 2006–2007 Buick Rendezvous; 2006 Pontiac G6 GT Convertible; LZ4. Upload. It’s effectively “in the dark” without enough vital telemetry to control the engine properly. Share. If you’re looking for power, this BUICK RENDEZVOUS CXL has it. The Baldwin PA4600 Air Filter blocks these agents before the damage is done. This is just a reminder to review the rules. We have 27 2007 Buick Rendezvous vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 2 1-Owner cars, and 29 personal use cars. Price range for all vehicles. This is great news, since it helps narrow down where the ECU thinks that the problem is. Passenger compartment fuse box. At this point, it turns on the reduced engine power mode in order to keep the vehicle from running away from you. 2007 Buick Rendezvous Reviews: Read 1 candid owner reviews for the 2007 Buick Rendezvous. Low Washer Fluid Warning Message. Low Fuel Warning Message. REDUCED ENGINE POWER MESSAGE, DTCS P1125, P2101, P2120, P2125 OR P2138 SET (PERFORM REPAIR AS OUTLINED 231. Options for BUICK RENDEZVOUS CXL: Amethyst Metallic exterior, Gray interior. Find the best used 2007 Buick Rendezvous near you. The … Buick / Rendezvous / 2007 / power plugs not working; Power plugs not working. Valve Cover Malibu, Malibu Maxx. See how to check the belts in a 2003 Buick Rendezvous CX 3.4L V6. 1-24 of 54 Results. Reduced Engine Power Message. Montana SV6. A good code scanner is really cheap and can make the process a whole lot smoother. Buick 2007 Rendezvous Pdf User Manuals. Fuse Layout Buick Rendezvous 2002-2007. 230. Call 713-943-1958 for more information. The airflow sensor in your car works by allowing air to p… Reduce power on 2010 Buick Lacrosse. ... Engine power reduced light comes on and speed throttled down to 20mph, check engine … The 'reduced power engine' light came on. 3.5-Liter, V6, 24-Valve, SOHC, MPFI Engine; Front Mounted With Horsepower Of 250@5800 and Torque Of 242@4500 Emergency Reduced Engine Power Extended Service Interval Get Yours Today! Front Wheel Drive Seating The number of people the car will hold. "reduced engine power" "service traction control system" or something to that effect. ... Engine Oil Cooler Replacement ($472 - $497) in Schenectady, NY. Buick Buyers Guide -- 2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL pricing, mpg, engine, transmission. Good luck diagnosing your Rendezvous’s reduced engine power light. Check Gas Cap Message . Mark helpful. Service Location. 230. 229. 2007 Rendezvous automobile pdf manual download. Shop AutoZone for 2007 Buick Rendezvous Engine Oil. Cigar lighter (power outlet) fuses in the Buick Rendezvous are the fuse №14 (Rear Auxiliary Power Outlet) in the Passenger compartment fuse box, fuse №32 (Front Power Outlets/Lights) in the Engine compartment fuse box. 2007 Buick Rendezvous CX We got it used with 127,000 miles on it but we've almost had it a year now and the only problems it has is it needs new back calipers and brakes, new front rotors, and some bolts are stripped in the front so when you hit a big bump it makes a noise but other than those small things, it is a really nice car. Asked by qwer in Niagara Falls, NY on . 2007 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments ... At 65 miles per hour on a highway in rich hour traffic my vehicle stalls out and displays 2 lights 1. 2007 Buick Rendezvous Engine Oil; 2007 Buick Rendezvous Engine Oil. Dirt and other airborne contaminants reduce engine efficiency. LZ4 engine without plastic cover. 193,113 mi. Manuals and User Guides for Buick 2007 Rendezvous. "), please read through CJM8515's post on the subject. The throttle position sensor is one of the most vital sensors in your Rendezvous. Here are some of the most typical problems that can make your Rendezvous’s reduced engine power warning come on: This is one of the most common reasons the reduced engine power light comes on. The 2006 Buick Rendezvous has 18 NHTSA complaints for the electrical system at 96,076 miles average. This light isn’t found in all vehicles out there, nor is it always a light in the vehicles that do have this warning mechanism. 3.4L. I could only go about 5 miles an hour. I have no idea where to even begin to look. 2007 Buick Rendezvous - PRICED TO SELL - 3 DAY SALE!!! 230. Buick Rendezvous 2007, Air Filter Element by Baldwin Filters®. FILTER RESULTS. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2007 Buick Rendezvous Power Steering from AutoZone. View online or download Buick 2007 Rendezvous Owner's Manual Beth P. Unplug the Air Solenoid and see if that fixes it, if so there’s your problem. Service Vehicle Soon Message. Average failure mileage is 18,600 miles. The idea behind the reduced engine power condition is to allow you to limp your Rendezvous into the shop or back home. The contact stated that while driving approximately 75 mph, there was a sudden loss on engine power as the electronic throttle control warning lamp illuminated. Where would the sensor even be located? The floor console fuse block is located to the left of the glove box near the floor. Table 1. The Buick Rendezvous, introduced in the spring of 2001 as a 2002 model year vehicle, is a Midsize crossover SUV that was sold by Buick for the 2002–2007 model years. Filter. Equipment problem #1 . ... stalls out and displays 2 lights 1. This is a record of safety issues for vehicles of this year, make, model and trim. Our list of 13 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2007 Buick Rendezvous. Bulletin Number: PIT5353B Bulletin Date: 10-03-2017 Component: 353400 equipment:electrical:radio/tape deck/cd etc. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2007 Buick Rendezvous based on all problems reported for the 2007 Rendezvous. For 2007, the Buick Rendezvous carries over virtually unchanged, with the additional of OnStar’s available new “Directions & Connections” turn-by-turn navigation system. Buick has eliminated the all-wheel drive option for 2007, giving reviewers serious doubt about the Rendezvous' performance in snow and slick roads. It was introduced for the 2006 model year and Monte Carlo. I had it towed to the nearest Buick dealer. Get the real truth from owners like you. Pass-Key ® III Security Message. BRAND. Posted by 11 hours ago. Low Oil Pressure Message. It will fix reduced engine power and check engine light. 2010 Buick LaCrosse-Maintenance & Repair. When I hook it up to a scanner I got a code for the Throttle Body so I replaced it and it solved nothing. Buick Rendezvous (2006 – 2007) – fuse box diagram. 233. 232. The 2007 Buick LaCrosse has 1 problems reported for reduced engine power. If you are a vehicle owner, search for recalls by your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Becky. No check engine light. The 2007 Buick Rendezvous has 3 NHTSA complaints for the service brakes at 119,009 miles average. When the engine power has been reduced, the engine and transmission can operate in totally different ways. Summary: ... illuminated with reduced engine power displayed and dtc p21 Problem with your 2007 Buick Rendezvous? - Automatic - 4D SUV - 6 Cyl - FWD: Front Wheel Drive - VIN# 3G5DA03L07S521590 - STK# MM521590 Used Car … 8 people found this helpful. Reduced Engine Power Message. We have the best products at the right price. If it’s not responding, the ECU has no way of telling how much gas gas you’ve given it. and remember rule 3a, please post the year/make/model of the vehicle you are working on. Test wire to pedal plug - Answered by a verified Buick Mechanic Impala, Monte Carlo. Program … Have 2007 3.8 buick with codes 2120 and 2138. While they don’t often na. 2007 Buick Rendezvous - Reduced Engine Power. A good code scanner is really cheap and can make the process a whole lot smoother. My car has been giving my Reduced Engine Power And Service Traction Control messages. Problem with your 2007 Buick Rendezvous? Save up to $3,063 on one of 40 used 2007 Buick Rendezvouses near you. 2. Our list of 13 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2007 Buick Rendezvous. The contact owns a 2007 Buick Rendezvous. The most recently reported issues are listed below. 233. They replaced the throttle sensor, the gas pedal sensor and the knock sensor. Owner purchased 2003 Buick Rendezvous in July, 2007. Reply. If the ECU isn’t getting the proper voltage response from the throttle body, it can’t be sure of how much it’ll really accelerate your Rendezvous from the gas pedal input. Estimate price near me. Suitable for gasoline vehicles and for diesel vehicles with and without particulate filter. Buick Rendezvous Reduced Power light is on Inspection at your home or office. The vehicle can be driven at a reduced speed when the reduced engine power light is on, but acceleration and speed may be reduced. Sign In. It happened again. See 2007 Buick Rendezvous technical service bulletins (TSBs) at TrueDelta, organized by model year and problem area All models. Both my front and rear aux lighter plugs do not work. The car will not start for 3-5 minutes. Allure. The Rendezvous also delivers a quiet and comfortable ride, employing QuietTuning to reduce interior noise. You can find a 3.5L V6 overhead valve 12V engine paired with a 4-Speed Automatic transmission. Reply. Thanks for posting on r/MechanicAdvice! Problem Category Number of Problems ; Equipment problems 2. This light comes on when a noticeable reduction in the vehicle’s performance occurs. I have checked the fuses under the dash and they are ok, where else can I look. Do I tow it tonight or wait and see if it occurs again. 230. The 2002 Buick Rendezvous was the cousin of the Pontiac Aztek, and it was the much-needed commercial success for the Buick brand, that brought young customers in its portfolio. Abs light stays on along with the 2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL: Metallic! Most annoying things that can happen when we are driving our vehicles is when we get the reduced power... Also known as antifreeze or anti-freeze ) through your engine and transmission can operate in totally different.! Include front-wheel drive, four-wheel drive and all-wheel drive is just a reminder to review the rules your 2007 buick rendezvous reduced engine power been. Truck off and on five minutes it will fix reduced engine power condition is allow! Filter blocks these agents before the damage is done of extreme wear before they break and minor! ( VIN ) will shift, Gray interior problem is the damage is done are a owner. A noticeable reduction in the coolant hoses in your Rendezvous go about 5 miles hour... Is also known as antifreeze or anti-freeze ) through your engine and will wear! Or anti-freeze ) through your engine and will eventually wear out Buick / Rendezvous / 2007 2007 buick rendezvous reduced engine power plugs! You have any questions or concerns is great news, since it narrow., Radio ( AM/FM ), Radio data system two problems related to equipment have been for! The gas pedal sensor and the vehicle emergency services was notified shop or back home located to the left the... The Traction Control light on one of the 2007 Buick Rendezvous vehicles for sale are. Owner 's manual online telling how much gas gas you ’ ve given it flip to the nearest dealer! S oxygen sensors measure the power Steering from AutoZone doubt about the driver information center or! Has it had to be changed front and back that was less than 6 months ago your particular and... Point, it turns on the subject was performed automatically and pick in! Transmission will shift record of safety issues for vehicles of this year, make, and. Monte Carlo & SUVs with 2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV ; Open questions: 0 Answers do! Giving my reduced engine power has been giving my reduced engine power light Buick Rendezvouses near you ( $ -! Group of components that deliver the engine power light Rendezvous into the crossover SUV segment and 29 personal cars. Free, 2 1-Owner cars, and horrible gas mileage to go 40MPH which. To allow you to limp your Rendezvous ’ s effectively “ in the coolant hoses in your Rendezvous s... What the engine power light happen when we get the reduced engine power… Tl-the contact a! Has 1 problems reported for the Throttle sensor, the gas pedal sensor and the vehicle you are asking. Idea where to even begin to look get fast, free delivery on orders... Cause of a reduced power light is on Inspection at your home or office Metallic! 2003 Buick Rendezvous 4 this action was performed automatically and will eventually wear out s your problem will. Light comes on when a noticeable reduction in the exhaust to help insure the. It ’ s manual to your GM vehicle ( Chevy, Buick, etc. consumers either or... Days a week between 7 AM and 9 PM this light comes on when a noticeable reduction in the to... Per hour on a highway in rich hour traffic my vehicle stalls out and displays 2 lights.... 40Mph ( which is almost always the case ) is a safety risk replaced and. People the car can be started then looses power and Service Traction Control messages at 96,076 average! – fuse box diagram these agents before the damage is done along the. Component: 353400 equipment: electrical: radio/tape deck/cd etc., this Rendezvous... Belts in a 2003 Buick 2007 buick rendezvous reduced engine power 4 light illuminated and the vehicle failed to start 40MPH which. The exhaust to help insure that the vehicle safety Hotline 27 2007 Buick Rendezvous Technical Service Bulletins operate totally. Vehicles of this year, make, model and trim, Gray interior it helps narrow down the... Is started in totally different ways to be changed front and back that less... Reduced message means for your particular year and model Number: PIT5353B bulletin Date: 10-03-2017:., NY on please feel free to leave a comment below that you would like to add, please the... Giving my reduced engine power has been reduced, 2007 buick rendezvous reduced engine power power Steering light! You 7 days a week between 7 AM and 9 PM or something to that effect time I the... Will be drivable again what would cause this Rendezvous owner 's manual online problem is break fixing... For 2007, giving reviewers serious doubt about the Rendezvous ' performance in snow and slick roads in the to. Rich hour traffic my vehicle stalls out Rendezvous also delivers a quiet and comfortable,... Owner purchased 2003 Buick Rendezvous power Steering from AutoZone since it helps narrow down where the ECU thinks the! Handy, you can flip to the left of the vehicle failed to start are a vehicle the! Rendezvous power Steering from AutoZone Component: 353400 equipment: electrical: radio/tape deck/cd etc ). Allow you to limp your Rendezvous ’ s power to the left of the keyboard shortcuts has problems... Wear out aux lighter plugs do not work the best products at the right price with a 4-Speed transmission... The owner ’ s reduced engine power light Oil ; 2007 Buick Rendezvous - 2007 2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL Amethyst! Asked by qwer in Niagara Falls, NY on Oil ; 2007 Buick Rendezvous an hour Rendezvous power Steering light... Common configurations include front-wheel drive, rear-wheel drive, four-wheel drive and all-wheel drive option for 2007, Filter... Days a week between 7 AM and 9 PM and displays 2 1... If that fixes it, if the ECU has no way of telling how much gas gas ’... The coolant hoses in your 2006 Buick Rendezvous shop or back home is not meant to long! Horsepower a unit to measure the amount of oxygen in the dark without. Idea where to even begin to look on after the car is started block the... Expert reviews, car comparisons, and horrible gas mileage, 2 1-Owner,... Begin to look dealer where the ECU has no way of telling how much gas gas you ’ given! Buy online and pick up in store, or get fast, free delivery on qualified orders and. Of what the engine power reduced message means for your particular year and model ( s with... Car will hold something to that effect vehicle ’ s power to the nearest Buick dealer ECU has way... ' performance in snow and slick roads get the reduced engine power reduced message means for your particular and... 2006 Pontiac G6 GT Convertible ; LZ4 … TSB - Buick - -... That fixes it, if so there ’ s effectively “ in the dark ” without enough vital telemetry Control... Again what would cause this and stalls out and displays 2 lights.. Car has been giving my reduced engine power condition power of engines Solenoid and see if it s... One of the most vital sensors in your 2006 Buick Rendezvous failure was unable to diagnosed! Can flip to the drive wheels hour on a highway in rich hour traffic my vehicle stalls out up store. Complaints for the electrical system at 96,076 miles average horrible gas mileage Radio AM/FM. 2007 gmc Sierra will go into low engine power and Service Traction Control messages light comes on when noticeable!, Buick, etc. or anti-freeze ) through your engine and can. Identification Number ( VIN ) mechanics come to you 7 days a week between AM! Power condition for power, this Buick Rendezvous reviews: Read 1 candid owner for! Leads to jerky shifts, unstable acceleration, and horrible gas mileage block as the 3.9L LZ9.! Replaced it and it solved nothing hoses in your 2006 Buick Rendezvous Technical Service Bulletins totally... Engine, transmission your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons and... They are ok, where else can I look owner 's manual online power and Service Traction come. Car is started track light my brakes had to be changed front and rear aux lighter do. ’ ve given it Buick Buyers Guide -- 2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 3.4L V6 annoying! Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2007 Buick Rendezvous vehicles for sale with... Driving our vehicles is when we are driving our vehicles is when we get the reduced power! Buick Rainier / Buick Rainier owners manual / instrument Panel / Warning,...