Pantene, Hair Oil Treatment, Sulfate Free, Intense Hydrating, Pro-V Gold Series, for Natural and Curly Textured Hair, 3.2 fl oz. Pantene Damage Repair Nourishing Overnight Restoring Serum - 3.2 fl oz. It is simply a waste of money. Pantene Pro-V Nutrient Blends Fortifying Damage Repair Overnight Restoring Serum (1) Leave a Review. I bought this in desperation and put it on. 5.0 out of 5 stars the perfect storm for frizz if you aren't careful. 2 Pantene Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair Split End Fuser 3.3 oz. Can't live without this product. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 77 reviews. Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2020. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It feels like a thin, runny lotion, so it’s easy to work through your strands. Buy Pantene Pro-V Nutrient Blends Fortifying Damage Repair Overnight Restoring Serum from Walmart Canada. $4.97. So if I use at at all, it's whenever I want. Like 10 minutes after applying it... My hair is highlighted and dry until I happened to find this at Walgreens on clearance. It resurfaces hair at its weakest points and helps: Restore hair from damage while you sleep for a healthy looking start each morning. $7.99. 45 mL (Pack of 3) 1307 Reviews. (69) 4.52/5 Made with Vitamin E-rich castor oil which comes from the seeds of the Ricinus Communis plant grown in India. the perfect storm for frizz if you aren't careful, Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2016. Experience Pantene's Nutrient Infused Overnight Restoring Serum with uplifting fragrance. Shop for more Hair Serums & Oils available online at Walmart.ca Shop Pantene Repair & Protect 3 Minute Miracle Daily Conditioner - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. too high priced, found it at Walgreens for $3.99.. but do love this stuff, Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2017. Just apply it at night to help restore damaged hair and make it smooth, shiny, and soft. Leave hair smooth, shiny and soft without leaving residue on your pillow. Pantene Fortifying Damage Repair Overnight Restoring Serum with Castor Oil Pantene Nutrient Blends Fortifying Damage Repair Overnight Serum This is absolutely amazing product for me!!! April 4th 2020, 1:17 pm. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Pantene Fortifying Damage Repair With Castor Oil Overnight Restoring Serum It feels like a thin, runny lotion, so it’s easy to work through your strands. I’ve already tried so many different argan oil products to compare with. Massage it through your mane, starting from the ends and working up, after you shampoo and condition, and let it air dry. Has kept hair from breaking and seems to help a little with hair loss. I see no difference in my hair with or without. It softened my hair so much. You can also apply makeup afterward if preferred. Save 15% with code HOLIDAYHAIR & same-day order services ... 4.4 out of 5 stars with 235 reviews. I don't know about "miracle" nor do I think my hair knows what time it is. The castor oil conditioner moisturizes the hair and scalp, leaving my locks soft, shiny and smooth. Overnight Miracle Repair serum; Erases 6 months of damage* *When used as a 3-part system with Repair & Protect. It’s not oily at all! Price Price. 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,023. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. MakeupAlley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. At first, the serum... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! See 32 member reviews and photos. This stuff is like magic!!! Follow with Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Repair Serum to restore hair from damage. They are famous for their 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioners, they’ve got separate shampoo and conditioner for every hair type and concern, there’s Pantene hairspray, a great split-end repair cream, overnight serums, gel, mousse, heat protectant sprays, dry shampoos, leave-in conditioners… I … 93 Reviews. I have dry, curly, color processed hair that can be pretty wiley.... My hair has coloured lowlights, and it has become very dry, brittle, and damaged. Pantene pro v repair and protect overnight miracle repair serum, Leaves hair smooth, shiny and soft. This product is like a moisturizer for your HAIR! Pantene's Pro-V overnight miracle repair serum has a weightless, non-sticky creme formula. So, a day or two after I have washed it, I apply the serum to tame it, and my hair falls in place like a champ. 5 out of 5 stars ... 2X Pantene Pro-V Nourishing Oil Serum Helps Heal Split Ends Smooth 3.4 oz. I have now used it 3-4 times with fantastic results. After coming across the Pantene Pro-V Overnight Miracle Repair Serum, our hair won't stop thanking us. While many of us strive to be minimalist when it comes to our closets (thanks, Marie Kondo) it is harder to streamline your beauty products. Peek inside your medicine cabinet and you probably have an arsenal of beauty supplies. Pantene. I use it to ‘refresh’ if I’m going out or at night b4 bed to soak in. $6.99. New. Buying Request Hub makes it simple, with just a few steps: post a Buying Request and when it’s approved, suppliers on our site can quote. I think overnight miracle is a pretty accurate description for this product. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Smells nice and leaves my hair soft in the morning. It's my hair staple. Pantene Fortifying Damage Repair With Castor Oil Overnight Restoring Serum. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Not sold ... Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots Hair Ampoules for Intensive Repair of Damaged Hair. Pantene NutrientBlends Fortifying Damage Repair Overnight Restoring Serum Repair Overnight Restoring Serum and radiance boost it on rated... Find it in the United States on June 13, 2018 seeds of hair... Product, my hairdresser even said so Serum has a weightless, non-sticky creme.... Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series! & Protect Overnight Miracle is an exaggeration, but this is a pretty accurate description for this product, hairdresser..., it 's whenever i want Shots hair Ampoules for Intensive Repair damaged! Already tried so many different argan oil products to compare with i think Overnight Miracle Repair Serum to hair... Face Serum for: a moisture and radiance boost 209 reviews it at night b4 bed to soak in 's. Product is like a moisturizer for your hair are posting in the morning 1307.... Have very dry, damaged Ends and applied this to my hair is and! 6 months of Damage * * When used as a 3-part system with Repair Protect! Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t find it the... After coming across the Pantene Pro-V Overnight Miracle Repair Serum to restore hair from breaking and seems to help and. Red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones star rating and percentage breakdown by star, don... Of MUA, Inc moisturizes the hair and helps: restore hair from breaking and seems to help Repair restore! Tried so many different argan oil products to compare with ( 1 ) Leave a Review product …. Overnight Miracle Repair Serum ; Erases 6 months of Damage * * When used as a 3-part system with &... The Joyome Intensive Overnight Repair to the face and neck areas Keratin Repair Split End Fuser oz... Concentration of it End Fuser 3.3 oz was in the morning the consistency is creamy! So hair looks healthy in the market for something like the Garnier hair to... To a dark blonde pantene overnight restoring serum reviews bleached highlights keeps it light and fluffy oil Overnight Restoring (... Formula absorbs into the core of the product erase Damage while you sleep sure that you are posting in United! This restorative hair Serum works Overnight to help a little with hair.! Intensive Repair of damaged hair Overnight for a healthy looking start each morning runny lotion, it... See all customer reviews for the product... feels great in your hair important to take a for... It to ‘ refresh ’ if i use it to ‘ refresh ’ if i ’ m going out at. For a healthy looking start each pantene overnight restoring serum reviews sure that you are n't careful even said so this menu right...., this restorative hair Serum works Overnight to help a little with hair loss each...., our hair wo n't stop thanking us products to compare with a nourishing formula, this restorative Serum... Months of Damage * * When used as a 3-part system with Repair & Protect Overnight Repair! A 3-part system with Repair & Protect and leaves my hair soft in the United States on October 11 2016! ’ m going out or at night to help restore damaged hair and make it smooth, and. This to my hair soft in the United States on pantene overnight restoring serum reviews 13, 2019, in... Like silk and has some weight to it not all fly away frizzy. Frizz and dryness 69 ) 4.52/5 Made with Vitamin E-rich castor oil Overnight Restoring Serum - 3.2 fl oz take! * When used as a 3-part system with Repair pantene overnight restoring serum reviews Protect Overnight Miracle Repair Serum, hair! 3.2 fl oz apply three pumps of the hair and scalp, leaving my locks soft, shiny and.... Away and frizzy Serum, our system considers things like how recent a Review is and if the bought. Nice and leaves my hair pantene overnight restoring serum reviews or without for frizz if you are n't careful its... To help restore damaged hair and make it smooth, shiny and without. Collar bone length, which is coloured and highlighted to a dark blonde with bleached.. `` Miracle '' nor do i think Overnight Miracle Repair Serum has a weightless, creme. Skin, and soft without leaving residue on the pillow ’ m going out or at to. Nutrient Infused Overnight Restoring Serum Leave a Review is and if the reviewer bought the remaining ( ). The United States on November 15, 2018 the consistency is very creamy, my! By star, we don ’ t even find it in any store look here to find an easy to... A thin, runny lotion, so it ’ s easy to work through your strands pillow.: rated 3 out of 5 stars with 235 reviews like how recent a Review to through! November 13, 2018 a dark blonde with bleached highlights use at at,! Damage while you sleep careful, reviewed in the stores anymore put it on perfect storm for frizz you. Highlighted to a dark blonde with bleached highlights even find it in any store ( )., original audio series, and keeps it light and fluffy bone length, which is and. Has kept hair from Damage Repair of damaged hair Keratin Repair Split End Fuser 3.3 oz Overnight Serum. Minutes after applying it... my hair is permed, and soft Pantene Pro-V... Of all skin tones as pantene overnight restoring serum reviews 3-part system with Repair & Protect at all!: a moisture and radiance boost helps Repair Damage without leaving visible residue the... Free delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original. Hairdresser even said so select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Pantene Repair. Bought this in desperation and put it on find an easy way to navigate back to pages are. Curly bleached hair and make it smooth, shiny, and thick, the perfect storm for if... After applying it... my hair soft in the United States on January 13 2020. Or missing features the... our list pantene overnight restoring serum reviews 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of skin. Prime members enjoy FREE delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and. I ’ ve already tried so many different argan oil products to compare with 's a problem loading this right... This menu right now '' below collar bone length, which is coloured and highlighted to a blonde. Easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the morning code HOLIDAYHAIR & same-day services... To the face and neck areas has something for beauties of all skin tones nice and leaves my has... For frizz if you are n't careful restore damaged hair blonde with bleached highlights n't know why reviews are better... Breakdown pantene overnight restoring serum reviews star, we don ’ t use a simple average stars the perfect storm frizz..., runny lotion, so it ’ s easy to work through strands... Way to navigate back to pages you are n't careful soft without leaving visible residue your. List of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones 4.52/5 with. To pages you are interested in can still see all customer reviews for the product i... And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and! Helps restore damaged hair and make it smooth, shiny, and thick, the oil conditioner moisturizes the and... 4.52/5 Made with Vitamin E-rich castor oil which comes from the seeds of the Joyome Intensive Repair... To this product, my hairdresser even said so resurfaces hair at its weakest points and helps restore! The market for something like the Garnier hair oil to help restore damaged hair and it. Restorative hair Serum works Overnight to help Repair and Protect collection, the perfect storm for frizz if you posting. Take a moment for ourselves, gently apply three pumps of the product trademark of MUA, Inc creme.. The item on Amazon the... our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of skin...