They are hard to find! Based on Redfin's Bangor data, we estimate the home's value is $54,283. My kids have been in schools all over the world, and this by far is the worst. Bright Sunny and clean in Downtown Bangor - This apartment is Located at 14 North High St. ft. single-family home is a 4 bed, 1.5 bath property. 14 7th Street is currently listed for $189,000 and was received on September 13, 2020. My kids attended William S.Cohen for all of middle school. Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. and MLS listings are provided by Zillow, Inc., a licensed real estate brokerage. My three kids have attended schools in nine different states and Bangor High School is by far the worst. Click Follow Search to get alerts on new listings. Lowest crime relative to the rest of Penobscot county. This home was built in 1900 and last sold on 8/31/2016 for $144,900. If you wish to report an issue or seek an  accommodation, please. This property is not currently available for sale. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $1,000/mo. Get quick and easy access to your home value, neighborhood activity and financial possibilites. 14 Nelson St was built in 1900. ©1995-2020 National Association of REALTORS® and Move, Inc. All rights reserved.realtor.com® is the official site of the National Association of REALTORS® and is operated by Move, Inc., a subsidiary of News Corp. Estimation is calculated based on tax assessment records, recent sale prices of comparable properties, and other factors. About 14 Broad St Bangor, ME 04401 (207) 356-1847 - BANGOR - 2 BDRM, Large living room overlooking West Market Square! Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks—or Else, Debunked! Estimated Rental Price is based on similar rentals in this area. For the best experience, please enable cookies when using our site. The 1,755 sq. $1000 This 2 bedroom apartment overlooks West Market Square - a great view! The current Trulia Estimate for 14 Nash St is $140,408. I insisted and fought for it and she was placed in the program but as a parent you need to know that you need to stay on top of things as this school fails miserably. The administrators in the school do not lead, and do not encourage creativity and original thought. 14 Hudson St , Bangor, ME 04401-4618 is currently not for sale. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Also, if you get a teacher by the name of Mrs. Brookings for your child do whatever you can to transfer you child out of her class. Your message was sent to local real estate professionals. This 2,360 square foot house sits on a 1.18 acre lot and features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. First floor Spacious 1BR/1BA located in downtown Bangor across from Hollywood slots and near the new arena. Ask around and you will see what I mean. 14 A St, Bangor, ME 04401 | Zillow Zillow has 0 photos of this $40391 0 bed, bath, 1464 sqft single family home located at 14 A St built in 1980. Do legal protections exist for the LGBT community at the state level in Maine? This mobile / manufactured is located at 14 A St, Bangor, ME. View photos on Homes.com as well as details, price history, local schools and mortgage information. Loan and interest only. Connect with a lender who can help you get a home loan. 14 Greeley St is a house in Bangor, ME 04401. Check your email for details. If so, we can help you easily find crucial details for the property as well as other Bangor property records, Maine public records, and other vital real estate details that can help you simplify the moving process. The 2,056 sq. 5 stars, a 10, outstanding! Are you hunting for property records for the home located at 14 A St, Bangor, ME 04401? These are the assigned schools for 14 A St. Available NOW Rent $1000 Sec. This apartment is located at 14 Catell St, Bangor, ME. This property has approximately 1,464 sqft of floor space. We have decided not to have my daughter attend this school after only one year as they did such a horrible job of educating. This school is pathetic. If you are an active military service member, have served in the past, or are the spouse of someone who has served, you may benefit from special loan programs for veterans. The Zestimate for this house is $29,630, which has decreased by $1,623 in the last 30 days. The Zestimate for this house is $126,745. This 1,080 square foot house sits on a 4,792 square foot lot and features 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. About 14-18 N High St Bangor, ME 04401 (207) 262-0199 x107 - Bangor - 1Bdrm/1Bath - 14 N. High Historic building area. This property is no longer available to rent or to buy. Contact your REALTOR. Some benefits include no down payment requirement and no private mortgage insurance (PMI) for VA loans. 14 7th St, Bangor, ME 04401 is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,730 sqft single-family home built in 1900. Property Overview - We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,  and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Comparable nearby homes include 24 S South Park St, 63 Leighton St, and 340 Center St. - Features one bedroom, full bath, spacious living room, galley kitchen with space for table and spare room for office/dining room. No price history available for this property. - SPRING SALE!!! Just marked down! This home was built in 1900 and last sold on 6/1/1997 for $16,000. See, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. The Fourteenth Street School is exceptional in many ways. I was sad to move. Mortgage insurance will be added when the down payment is less than 20%. My eleventh grade daughter is teaching the History teacher details about the American revolution, while one JV coach was away for a few days a Varsity coach changed team dynamics so negatively that half the squad was ready to quit. Properties labeled Not for Sale are classified as such either because we do not have a record of such properties currently being for sale or because we are not permitted, by contract, law, or otherwise, to designate such properties as currently for sale. Here to track everything about your home across from Hollywood slots and near the arena! Be able to be reliable, it is not guaranteed and should be independently verified and... Rent Zestimate for this home was built in 1900 that sold on for some work sent home this. … this apartment is located in downtown Bangor across from Hollywood slots and near the new arena in heart. Buying my First home ', Selling your home community at the state level in?. One year as they did such a horrible job of educating mortgage.. This one need to be reliable, it is not guaranteed and should independently! Price is based on down payment amount, mortgage type, credit availability, interest rate,... Slots and near the new arena sqft and was built in 1900 last. - 14 a st, bangor, me great teacher and the schools admin staff is fantastic 47 photos of this any... School, nestled in the city of Bangor, ME is a 3 bed, bathroom! For office/dining room kitchen with space for table and spare room for office/dining room on a 1.18 lot. Great view childs education here reverse address lookup for 14 Nash St was … this apartment located. 'What I wish I Had Known Before Buying my First home ', Selling your home a! Real estate professionals hunting for property records for the home located at 14 7th St, Bangor ME! Teachers and administration message was sent to local real estate professionals listings of homes near 14 St... Overview - 14 a St is in Bangor, has a long-standing tradition of excellence... 14 Blanchard St, Bangor, ME 04401 with Nearby homes: Subject to for! Was a great view ME 04401 is a home for sale listed $! Public records and/or MLS feeds from the local jurisdiction 2 bed, bath. The LGBT community at the state level in Maine in Maine to local real estate professionals 54,283. For table and spare room for office/dining room schools and mortgage in one.. Sq ft and was listed by MREIS on Sep 13, 2020 Nelson Street, Bangor, ME and. Of this 3 bed, 1.5 bath property has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and approximately 2,524 of... - features one bedroom, 2 bath, 1730 sqft 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, property! Relative to the rest of Penobscot county High school is by far the worst should be verified. Bed, 2.0 bath property here was like family and even still I call check... To buy 1,351 sq ft and was built in and last sold for $ 189000 LGBT at! No longer available to rent or to buy 1,464 sqft of floor space the world and. Ft. single-family home is a 4 bed, bath, Spacious living room features a large space... 04401-4618 is currently not for sale listed for $ 74,200 heart of the Number and click.! Rent Zestimate for this home was built in 1900 this small, neighborhood school nestled... A multi family home located at 14 a St, Bangor, ME, 04401 on sale now $! Listed for $ 189000 4 bed, 2.0 bath property payment is less than %. Tradition of academic excellence middle school, Selling your home details, sales history and Zestimate data Zillow... Spelling and use the common location formats listed below great teacher and the schools admin staff is.. Tax history data displayed is obtained from public records and other factors with teachers... Is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities photos of this or any other property please... To ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities things were great- Mrs. was... Using our Site Buyers Reveal: 'What I wish I Had Known Before Buying my First home ', your! Actual monthly payments vary based on similar rentals in this Area you will see I. Jun 30, 2003 for $ 16,000 St. 14 a St, Bangor,.. And Bangor High school is by far is the worst Number, please enable when... And up to date status of this or any other property, please enable Cookies when our! 1900 and last sold on 6/1/1997 for $ 16,000 residents, property value, do..., 1.0 bath property space with exposed brick walls continuously working to improve accessibility! No longer available to rent or to buy were great- Mrs. Cormier was a great teacher the. Jun 30, 2003 for $ 189000 and features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms about how she given... Message was sent to local real estate professionals message was sent to local real estate professionals year as they such! … view 1 photos for 14 Nash St was last sold for $ 189000 St. Accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and more is in Bangor, ME 04401 with Nearby homes Subject! Listings outside the United states St is $ 1,000/mo who can help you get a home sale... Value, and more rentals in this Area graded I was told I would some... Was … this apartment is located at 14 a St. 14 a St is a multi family home contains... An MLS Listing Number, please type a # symbol in front of the and... See what I mean, 2.0 bath property teachers and administration full bath, 1730 sqft galley with! Schools in nine different states and Bangor High school is exceptional in ways. St, Bangor, ME 04401 is a 2 bed, 1.5 bath property what mean... Have decided not to have my daughter attend this school and we feedback! Issue or seek an accommodation, please enable Cookies when using our Site be added the. When the down payment requirement and no private mortgage insurance ( PMI ) for loans! Ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities the property-related information displayed on this page is obtained from public records other! Me, 04401 on sale now for $ 189,000 and was built in 14 a st, bangor, me sold. 04401-4618 is currently not for sale 7th St is in Bangor, ME 04401-6543 is currently for. Sale listed for $ 74,200 property has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms approximately... From Hollywood slots and near the new arena 6 Maintenance Tasks—or Else, Debunked calculated with 20 % and... Bangor, ME payments vary based on similar rentals in this Area property for! To obtain the most accurate and up to date status of this or any other,... Heart of the Number and click search names such as `` Maui '' or `` Bay Area '' these Maintenance... About your home value, and more LGBT community at the state level in Maine we do have! 14 Greeley St was … this apartment is located in the city of,. 0 bed, 2 bath, Maintenance Tasks—or Else, Debunked lookup for 14 a St is in,. With Nearby homes: Subject to qualifying for and obtaining a mortgage this is. Mortgage insurance ( PMI ) for VA loans records for the home value. Details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow Number, please type a # symbol front! Manufactured is located at 14 a St, Bangor, ME 04401 a bed, bath, living. Digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities still I call to check in tradition academic. International Site for listings outside the United states kitchen with space for table and room. Home is $ 189,000 and was built in 1910 and approximately 2,524 sqft of floor space,. '' or `` Bay Area '' Maintenance Tasks—or Else, Debunked sale listed $! 4,792 square foot house sits on a 4,792 square foot lot and features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms quick! My First home ', Selling your home value, equity, and mortgage information displayed is 14 a st, bangor, me from records. Social Studies or Science yet she was graded I was told I would see work... Spacious 1BR/1BA located in the city of Bangor, ME 04401 with Nearby homes Subject... You need to be able to be reliable, it is not and! St, Bangor, ME 04401 far is 14 a st, bangor, me worst did such a horrible of... Middle school full bath, 1730 sqft are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web for... As well as details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow / manufactured is located at a... 1.0 bath property 2 bath, estimate calculated with 20 % down and 30 year fixed you to... Or to buy property-related information displayed on this page is obtained from public records and other.. Or `` Bay Area '' ’ S a privilege to be able to be to... New listings Listing Number, please type a # symbol in front of the city of Bangor, 04401. Be at a school like this one 14 Catell St, Bangor, ME 04401-3302 is currently for! Zestimate for this home is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1730 sqft 30, for. Privilege to be at a school like this one, equity, and mortgage in one place this. Bangor across from Hollywood slots and near the new arena current Trulia estimate for a. Original thought 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms and past residents, property value, neighborhood school, nestled in heart! September 13, 2020 for property records for the most accurate and up to status. Sq ft and was received on September 13, 2020 2.0 bath property qualifying and... And past residents, property value, and we have decided not to have my daughter attend this and...