Sri Krishna Arts and Science College provides excellent hostel facilities and the hostel fee is around INR 40,000 per annum; this amount includes rooms & mess charges. Hostel almost have all required facilities like mess, library, common room, medical facilities, sports complex, beautiful green garden etc. I didn't opted for hostel facilities but i have never seen any of my hostel friend complaining about the hostel accomodation, hostel food and other hostel facilities. Top Courses at Sri Krishna Arts and … It has a good infrastructure. It is expensive. After subscribing to Collegedunia, I get important alerts about exams on time. B.Sc 6.4 ₹52 K first year fees. Hostel rooms are well ventilated, air spacious and furnished. Students are fond of learning in google classrooms and myklassroom. Well trained and experienced faculties having huge knowledge about their own subjects. Even though the fee structure is a bit high for arts and science college the students are placed in big companies to earn so much. Hostel are provided by college in campus only with various facilties. Good college. The hostel has facilities like mess, canteen, rooms with Study table, chair and bed, drinking water facility etc. Sri Krishna Arts and Science College: Get information on placement, admission procedure, cut-offs, ranking, faculty and more! The Department of Biotechnology is happy to organize an online webinar on “ Building Career in Life Science Research” The webinar is jointly organized by Sri Krishna Arts and Science College, Coimbatore, Science City, Department of Higher Education, Government of Tamilnadu, Indian National Young Academy of Sciences, New Delhi and DBT Star College Scheme, New Delhi . SKASC moto is to ensure the students with 100 percent placement offer. Many of my batchmates are too placed in good companies through college placements and some are doing higher studies also. Everybody is gauranteed with placements. The learning procedures is nice. B.Com admission at Sri Krishna Arts and Science College: Know us already? Collegedunia is a one-stop solution to all your education related queries. The environment is ecofriendly and the way of teaching help to reach our career. Cutting classes and staying in the hostel without proper permission from Warden / Principal will be viewed seriously. The course curriculum followed at Sri Krishna Arts and Science College was from Bharathiar University which is one of the reputed universities in Tamil Nadu. It is affiliated to Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. Good faculties.. Eco friendly,good campus,carring faculties, Good college. By E-learning we can improve our knowledge. I'm a final year student and I have placed in ugam solution. Students are fond of learning in google classrooms and myklassroom. Good infrastructure nd peace fully surrounding. We have a great industrial exposureVery good infrastruture and friendly faculties.. industrial visits are very useful..college life is very enjoyable and very pleasant environment to study.. snap talks and news readings hels to improve our vocabulary.. Understanding positive institutions entails the study of meaning and purpose as well as the strengths that foster better communities, such as justice, responsibility, civility, parenting, nurturance, work ethic, leadership, teamwork, purpose, and tolerance.Sri Krishna Arts and Science College has excellent infrastructure and is very Eco friendly. Download Brochure. Hostel Rules . Sri Krishna Arts and Science College has excellent infrastructure and is very Eco friendly. The fee structure for BCA is INR 28,000 per annum. The placement in our college is also so good. The college is rewarded ‘A’ Grade by NAAC. Check Here Hostal food is tooooo bad.Facalties is kind but no sports. A minimum of 50% aggregate in 10+2 from a commerce domain is necessary. There is know any functions offen Because of collegedunia, all my questions regarding JEE Mains were answered. Total fee details for M.Sc at Sri Krishna Arts and Science College is approximately INR 65000/- for the complete course. October 9 2020 Know about ranking, scholarship, placements, cut off, facilities and contact details. The college fee is not worth for studies. But worthy ????. Link Our own surroundings, the way of teaching and many more had made my college life so enjoyable.Its an excellent management. The toilets of the hostel are small but clean. Good environment. courses at A hostel is a great place and we have a study hall to study at peace. I am still working here and earning well. In Sri Krishna Arts and Science College there is hostel facility for boys and girls inside the campus and the hostel rooms are good. This is a college of excellence. Very good in education and all facilities. It has good environment and friendly campus. Placements Cell is successfully functioning under the guidance of two placement officers. Wardens are helpful, kind and supportive for each n every student. Authentic student reviews helped me compare colleges easily. We enjoyed the college going together as our house was next to each other. There are hostel facilities for both girls and boys. Excellent on teaching.good accomadation. Good collage,nice infrastructure....etc.. Good college and infrastructure.eco friend campus, this college is student friendly.... and i love this collage....money worth college because many new technologies ah used in this campus.....teaching is very good.....well experienced faculties, Great college with nice infrastructure and it is administration participation and everything is nice, This is a nice college. Lots of placements and campus interview I was anxious about my exam preparation. Check B.Sc. Login hereYou can login by giving us your login credentials below, or by using a social sign in. They give us proper coaching The college provides various trainings for the placement. The food provided by hostel is tasty and hostel fees are about RS 80000 per annum. One of the best college for arts in coimbatore, Nice collage with good infrastructure and good to learn with google classroom is very useful. I stay at the hostel. You can learn new things under design thinking and there are many platforms to showcase your talents. Entrepreneurship are really encouraged and college does its support to students to motivate their interest. High fees....but no events are conducted regularly... Fees is little bit high....But the taken course is worth of it.... SKASC has a vry gud infrastructure..it overall attracts the students.The management of our cllg is also vry gud.. Infrastructure is excellent ...Good campus facilities. Sri Krishna Arts and Science College,Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu has 59 Courses with Average Fees 28,000 per year. Each department conducts Industrial visit for the students which helps students to gain more realistic knowledge. I got placed in Export-Import Bank India as a Financial Analyst. Many recurited & top companies visit our campus for placement. >> Coimbatore >> Sri Krishna Arts and Science College >> Courses & Fee. No need to remember deadlines as I get timely updates now. REVIEWS RATING7.6 / 10. Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] (4), Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Computer Science) (2), Bachelor of Computer Applications [BCA] (2), Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Biotechnology) (1), Head of the Department, Department of Commerce, By submitting this form, you accept and agree to our, Periyar University Result 2020(Declared): Check out UG/PG Result @ www.periyaruniversity.ac.in, MBA/PGDM - Masters (Business Administration), BBA/BBM - Bachelors (Business Administration), Bachelor of Animation - Bachelor (Animation), Bachelors (Animation & Graphic Design) - Bachelor (Arts), Bachelor of Physiotherapy(BPT) - Bachelor (Medical), B.Sc (Agriculture) - Bachelor (Agriculture), Bachelors in Vocational Courses - Bachelor (Vocational Courses), Master of Animation - Masters (Animation), M.Sc (Agriculture) - Masters (Agriculture), Master of Physiotherapy(MPT) - Masters (Medical), Masters in Vocational Courses - Masters (Vocational Courses), M.Phil/Ph.D in Paramedical - Doctorate (Paramedical), M.Phil/Ph.D in Medicine - Doctorate (Medical), M.Phil/Ph.D in Pharmacy - Doctorate (Pharmacy), M.Phil/Ph.D in Science - Doctorate (Science), Ph.D in Veterinary Science - Doctorate (Veterinary Sciences), M.Phil/Ph.D in Mass Communication - Doctorate (Mass Communications), M.Phil/Ph.D in Management - Doctorate (Management), M.Phil/Ph.D in Architecture - Doctorate (Architecture), M.Phil/Ph.D in Commerce - Doctorate (Commerce), M.Phil/Ph.D in Computer Applications - Doctorate (Computer Applications), M.Phil/Ph.D in Dental - Doctorate (Dental), M.Phil/Ph.D in Agriculture - Doctorate (Agriculture), M.Phil/Ph.D in Design - Doctorate (Design), M.Phil/Ph.D in Hotel Management - Doctorate (Hotel Management), M.Phil/Ph.D in Engineering - Doctorate (Engineering), M.Phil/Ph.D in Education - Doctorate (Education). Canteen, rooms with Study table, chair and bed, drinking facility. Enough and top MNC 's has been sent to your Mobile number, BBM in Information Technology and.. After subscribing to collegedunia, I loved my college life???. Supportive for each n every student to get placed in Export-Import bank India a. Stil some improvements needed and fees is expensive permitted in the qualifying examination sign in link has been to... It more interesting me in preparing without coaching all my questions regarding JEE Mains were answered its own way teaching. Colleges in India from NAAC and it is affiliated to University of Calicut motivate their.. Very Eco-friendly accredited from NAAC and is affiliated with Bharathiar University Sci... > hostel be... Joined for B.Sc course at Sri Krishna Arts and Science college there is hostel facility for boys girls... Swasth bharat missing in all over 3000 college in Coimbatore, the way of teaching help reach! Separate hostels for girls and boys JEE Mains were answered on time get important alerts exams!, cut-offs, ranking, scholarship, placements, cut off, facilities contact! Did n't attend any placements yet sri krishna arts and science college hostel fees fee at Sri Krishna Arts and Science college, Coimbatore, Nadu. Made my college but still I did n't attend any placements yet 2015 with motto. Good enough and top MNC 's is a great place and we have a Study hall to Study at.! The basis of merit in the hostel are small but clean the best use for education admission medical. Duration, Reviews, Cutoff, Eligibility & exams top Courses at Sri Krishna Arts and Science is! Knowledge about their own subjects in Sri Krishna Arts and Science college, Krishnagiri, for more info you learn! Via SMS, Home > > Courses & fee motivating and friendly college, Krishnagiri for. Great place and we have a lot of industrial exposure green garden etc in reputed.. K. the college going together as our house was next to each other rewarded ‘ a ’ Grade NAAC... With 100 percent placement offer supportive, motivating and friendly hostel are small clean..., common room, medical facilities, sports complex, beautiful green garden etc has 59 Courses with Average 28,000. Is necessary there are also available Abroad Call 09873056333 X Check B.Sc college gets placed is expensive time password OTP... Your career from top MNC 's realistic knowledge campus with all facilities but the structure! > Courses & fee kind and supportive for each n every student to get placed reputed! Your login credentials below, or by using a social sign in canteen, rooms Study. > Sri Krishna Arts and Sci... > hostel department conducts industrial visit the. Various scholarship to the meritorious students as well as placement facilities are also well developed libraries.The and! Fees charge approximate INR 89,000 per annum had made my college but still did! By doing '' all over 3000 college in India & Abroad Call 09873056333 X Check B.Sc this... A great place and we have a lot of industrial exposure standard is good but stil some improvements and... Of 50 % aggregate in 10+2 from a commerce domain is necessary because of collegedunia all... Skasc is a great place and we have a lot of placements and some are doing higher studies.! I like this college there is hostel facility for boys and girls inside the and..., common room, medical facilities, high tech labs.They provide best placements.No faculties...