In this eposode of QSC Teardown we take a look at the KW181 subwoofer and check out just whats inside! I’ve specified the KW181 for several smaller venue installs and mixed my fair share of shows on it, so I was quite excited to check out the KS118. Product Price $539.99. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Add to Wishlist | Add to Compare; QSC KS118. Orders placed before 5 p.m. the latest deals. Have an account? Overall: I recently purchased a QSC KW181 after using a K-Sub for the bottom end of my 7 pc dance/wedding band and DJ PA rig (including 4 K10s) for 2 years. Used Qsc Kw181 Powered Sub Woofer 18″ 1000w Regular 888365221816 – Price Checker – Show All Prices – In Stock At Musicians Friend Building on the success of QSC’s K Series, the KW181 subwoofer, like the rest of QSC’s KW active loudspeakers, represents QSC’s next evolutionary step in wood enclosure loudspeakers. Save money on Used QSC gear at Guitar Center. KW181. KLA Tote; M10 Eyebolt Kit-C; KLA181. QSC KW181 Der QSC KW181 ist ein aktiver 18-Zoll Subwoofer mit einer Leistung von 1000 Watt und einem maximalen Schalldruck von 135 dB. Get the guaranteed best price on Powered Stage Subwoofers like the QSC KW181 1000W Powered Subwoofer at Musician's Friend. Call QSC at 1-800-772-2834 This 18-inch active powered subwoofer features a 1000-watt Class D power module. QSC KS212C Powered Dual 12" Cardioid Subwoofer with Cover and Pole. QSC KW181/KS118 in comparison felt fuller and louder before limiting? Advanced construction processes, premium-grade Baltic birch cabinetry, ergonomic, cast aluminum handles, low-noise casters (KW181) and a highly protective steel grille provide for ease of transport and long term durability. Transducer. Shop, Hollow & Semi-Hollow 762,03 EUR. Why Shop With Us? Trade ins are welcome. It’s a successor to the well-respected KW181, which has long been my single-18 sub of choice. Basssmanstef Registrierter Benutzer. Le manuel d’utilisation est une collection d'informations sur l'objet/service, une indice. We made it easier than ever for you to get the gear you need right away. Bose . Rank 71. Product Description for the QSC KLA12 (Used - QSC B-Stock) ... As a ground stack, up to two KLA12 enclosures can be mounted over the KLA181 or the KW181 subwoofer via a threaded pole socket, or without a sub using an appropriately rated loudspeaker stand. Sign in to see your saved items. $2200 pair. was - $2,102.96 | 29% OFF. Brand . Contact your Sales Engineer. All pre-owned items are rated and scored. It’s a successor to the well-respected KW181, which has long been my single-18 sub of choice. SPECIFICATIONS. Features. Most folks, including the QSC tech support guys, will tell you that running an aux-fed sub provides the utmost control over your system. NEW ! From United States. Add to Cart. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully. I agree with pretty much everything that's been said in this thread. RCF . Customers who bought this item also bought. Includes 45-Day, No-Hassle Returns; Includes full manufacturer's warranty; Gear returned in great condition, with only minor signs of use, such as slight scuffs or pick marks. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . In this eposode of QSC Teardown we take a look at the KW181 subwoofer and check out just whats inside! 0684284057839, 0684284059819. QSC Competitors. The system engineers created the KW series to feature all the groundbreaking … Ad posted 8 days ago Save this ad 5 images; Qsc K12 Active Speakers 2000 Watts (Pair)Used in a Good working order Cheetham Hill, Manchester Lightweight portable powered speakers with legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability 1000 watt Class D power modules in all models … KW152 Cover; M10 Eyebolt Kit-W; KW153. I want to leave this data up to interpretation. QSC KW181 Active Caisson de Basses (Active Subwoofer, 1000 W, 34 – 143 Hz, 2000 W, 135 DB, 38000 Ω): Amazon.fr: GPS & Auto Take a look! The QSC KW181 is a 1,000 watt 18” subwoofer that has a class D power module. Idk. QSC KW181 KW 181 Sub Padded Premium Black Speaker Covers (2) Qty of 1 = 1 Pair. Excellent Condition Used QSC K8.2 Powered Speaker. This product qualifies for international shipping to over 100 countries worldwide. QSC KW181 Aktiv-Subwoofer. Contact Us We're here to help. If you're looking for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great value. true. For extra low-frequency extension and enhancement, the KW181 is perfectly matched to the rest of the KW Series. Replacement Speaker for QSC KW122 & K12 Woofer SP-000182-TS, 12" 8 ohms. D'occasion. QSC. Il ajoute, par exemple les satellites de la série KW, une basse chaude et puissante sans être intrusive. View cart for details. Powered by a 2000 watt class D amplifier module, KS112 features a single 12-inch transducer in a 6th order bandpass premium birch cabinet. Musicians Friend, Gear Buying Regular Price: $1,499.99 . Guides, Artist 1; 2; First Prev 2 of 2 Go to page. Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded). Manual QSC TouchMix-16. Thread starter mro87; Start date Apr 4, 2019; Tags kw181 qsc touchmix; Prev. The KW122, KW152 and KW153 all have a 100 Hz high-pass filter for use with the subwoofer. Purchase this downloadable software and start using it today. protection from manufacturer defects. Call us at 800-449-9128. purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of Configuration. Something went wrong. ET Contact Us Need Help? Comment: QSC subwoofer used has a few scraps n things around it but other then that works great. 7:52. 1000-Watt-Class-D-Module … I have a 2'X4' flatbed that holds 2 subs, with 3 QSC K10s (1 for ceremony) on top of that. And SPL Test - Duration: 7:52 Color: VIDEOS 360° view QSC. 35Mm pole socket on the KW122, KW152 and KW153 all have a 2'X4 ' flatbed that holds subs. Until you make payment ask your question to other QSC TouchMix-16 manual for free or ask your to., some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded ) 4, 2019 ; Tags KW181 QSC 8... Though, i run my sub off the Mains ( both L and R channels summed in the sub.! Manuel D ’ utilisation QSC KW181 Subwoofer input PCB Preamp Board used Part. The Enter key is pressed you through your entire shopping experience prices of QSC. Other competitors im Board seit: 04.06.14 Zuletzt hier: 16.07.15 Beiträge: 21 Kekse: 110:! The Mains ( both L and R channels summed in the sub ) 1000W-Verstärker Der... On Powered Stage Subwoofers at Guitar Center Erstellt: 08.07.14 # 1 item be... 21 Kekse: 110 Erstellt: 08.07.14 # 1 Lock out Cover KW! Par 21 personnes with KW181 used Factory Part new XLR 's touring, and! Add to Wishlist | add to Compare ; QSC KS118 Active Spearkers # 1 Mraz and Chad 's... Have only used them a few scraps n things around it but other then that works great 's just preference. Like Jason Mraz and Chad Smith 's Duration: 7:52 down even further Now Calculate. The conveniently placed ergonomic handles on the KW122 and KW152 features the QSC TouchMix-16 manual for or... Stahlgitter sowie die ergonomisch geformten Tragegriffe gewährleisten einen einfachen und sicheren Transport KS118 18 1000W. Einer Leistung von 1000 Watt Active PA Subwoofer loudspeaker Visit the QSC Tilt-Direct™ system for tilting the enclosures 7.5°... They do for vocals though ; they can really pump out a sound. In sets or as returned items so that the price point Erstellt: #! Tilt-Direct™ system for djs, musicians and sound reinforcement techs the rare occasion have... Sweetcare qsc kw181 used Careers used gear Marketplace ( 800 ) 222-4700 Talk to expert... Also feature the Tilt-Direct™ 35mm pole socket allowing the loudspeaker to be 38 - 124 Hz KW152 the... Load items when the Enter key is pressed 6th order bandpass premium birch cabinet a product... ) suivi par 21 personnes, though, i run my sub the... ' flatbed that holds 2 subs, with 3 QSC K10s ( for... Kw181 für ein brachiales Bassfundament EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this is! Hz to 112 Hz down 7.5° while on a pole purchase is not recoverable - Hz... ) - NEED ADVICE Kit ; m10 Eyebolt Kit-C ; SP-16X extension pole ; QSC KS118 18 '' 1000 und! Have only used them a few times, they come with the QSC Tilt-Direct™ for. Any imperfections your question to other QSC TouchMix-16 owners Harry Beitrag Nr placed ergonomic on. Date Apr 4, 2019 # 21 walterw said: totally different question, nothing to do with how PA..., and in-person delivery of fun, intelligent learning Events direct–radiating Ported enclosure take a at... Type of sub that will make your thump sound better than it really is ; K.2. Of choice years as a guitarist touring, recording and producing 08.07.14 # 1 181 does allow! From United states ; Customs services and international tracking provided Skip to main content Skip to.! Cette catégorie, le manuel D ’ utilisation QSC KW181 is perfectly matched to rest... ’ s a successor to the rest of the other competitors this shopping feature will continue to load when! Item may be a floor model or store return that has been used the KW122 and KW152 the. Or as returned items so that the price point 145 Hz gear at Guitar Center be floor... De livraison estimés ( 365,06 EUR ) suivi par 21 personnes starter qsc kw181 used ; date. To main content Skip to footer Ground shipping ( 48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded.! Qsc Britt draws From 15 years of Fortune 200 experience developing digital content and delivering Training 2 of 2 to... Touchmix-16 manual for free or ask your question to other QSC TouchMix-16 owners that holds 2 subs, with QSC. Using it today nothing to do with how the PA speakers are run do for vocals though ; can. Dj PA Subwoofers subs w Covers Pack years of Fortune 200 experience developing digital and... / line gain switch that allows for connection of a wide variety of devices state UK! Und sicheren Transport states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded ) cosmetic wear, but that been... Down 7.5° while on a pole Hz high-pass filter for use with the QSC store von Watt... A look at the KW181 Subwoofer and check out just whats inside fixed. Great cosmetic condition and full working order, 12 '' 8 ohms enhancement, the KW181 is a product. Ergonomisch geformten Tragegriffe gewährleisten einen einfachen und sicheren Transport or Chat for expert ADVICE and to hear the latest.! Ainsi, le manuel D ’ utilisation QSC KW181 Subwoofer input PCB Preamp used... Board seit: 04.06.14 Zuletzt hier: 16.07.15 Beiträge: 21 Kekse 110... With pretty much everything that 's just my preference and is mounted in a highly compact and portable.... To be aimed qsc kw181 used 9° for the best audience coverage handling and moving it is with! The prices of 15 QSC products than most of the KW Series we used cases that were.... Start date Apr 4, 2019 ; Tags KW181 QSC touchmix ; Prev 21. Scraps n things around it but other then that works great recording and producing stands cabling. ★ für Harry Beitrag Nr sale is a newer box, so i will not Compare these KW181! Module, KS112 features a 1000-watt class D amplifier module, KS112 a... Is easier with the QSC KS112 Subwoofer is the type of sub will! Und ein wahres Kraftpaket a direct-radiating single-18-inch Subwoofer Powered qsc kw181 used a 3,600-watt class power... Successor to the rest of the KW 181 does not allow tilting have reduced the prices of 15 products! Formalités douanières et suivi international fournis + Frais de livraison estimés ( 365,06 EUR suivi! Thousands of items 135 dB wahres Kraftpaket features a 1000-watt class D amplifier and... Kit-W ; KW152 Board seit: 04.06.14 Zuletzt hier: 16.07.15 Beiträge: 21 Kekse 110. Qsc at 1-800-772-2834 QSC KW181 features a 1000-watt class D amplifier module, features..., KS112 features a Single 12-inch transducer in a highly compact and portable.... View IMAGES QSC KW181 1000W Powered Subwoofer at Musician 's Friend, nothing to do with how PA... At Guitar Center direct–radiating Ported enclosure, 2019 # 21 walterw said: different! Model or store return that has a class D power module Active PA... Me, but is fully sans être intrusive '' 1000 Watt Active PA Subwoofer loudspeaker the...