Sizes: 250 ml; Quick View How does Kenra Platinum Dry Shampoo perform? Hello all! Enriched with high-performance fade-fighting technology, to provide maximum color retention.Platinum Color Charge Shampoo by Kenra for Unisex - 31.5 oz Shampoo As part of this campaign, I was sent a free VoxBox with the Color Charge shampoo and conditioner to test out and give my honest opinion on. I decided to try this product after having quite a bit of color added to my hair and I didn't want it to fade. Check out Kenra Platinum Color Charge Shampoo and Conditioner Set, 8.5-Ounce reviews, ratings, specifications and more at … from £16.99. Color Charge Shampoo is a gentle cleanser that recharges the brilliance, vibrancy and longevity of hair color for up to 50 shampoos. Rinse thoroughly. Find out my opinions here! Kenra Volumizing Shampoo: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Kenra Platinum Color Charge Shampoo and Conditioner Set, 8.5-Ounce: Amazon.sg: Beauty. Email; share via facebook. Shop Kenra Professional Platinum Color Charge Shampoo, 8.5-oz., from PUREBEAUTY Salon & Spa online at Macys.com. love this product. No reviews. First name. Ideal for all hair types and colors. Product Name. Skip to main content.sg. Overall. Kenra. Shop for Kenra Platinum Color Charge Shampoo On Sale! Platinum Color Charge Shampoo is a gentle cleanser that recharges the brilliance, vibrancy and longevity of hair color for up to 50 shampoos. We hope you get the perfect kenra hair color from the above list. Check out Kenra hair products reviews at beauty brands to find the best fit for your hair. Shop online for bath, body, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, perfume, beauty tools, and more at Amazon.ca Kenra Platinum Color Charge Shampoo, 31.5 Ounce: Amazon.ca: Beauty Kenra Platinum Color Charge Shampoo. Score. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kenra Platinum Color Charge Shampoo & Conditioner Duo Kit at Amazon.com. All Hello, Sign in. Free US shipping on orders over … One thousand lucky Influensters will soon be … Try. Apply after Platinum Color Charge Shampoo. ☛ Thank you for watching! Kenra Platinum Color Charge Shampoo Reviews 2020. Color Charge Conditioner is a lightweight moisturizer that recharges the brilliance, vibrancy and longevity of hair color for up to 50 shampoos. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Provides simple, superior solutions designed to service every client’s needs for harmoniously healthy hair. Follow with Kenra Platinum Color Charge Conditioner. Rank . Platinum Color Charge Spray Serum. Reviews. Review. Was the scent pleasant and price reasonable? Prime. Prime. I had previously used kenra platinum blow-dry spray and had great results. Rated 4.27 out of 5 stars. Summary. Buy on Amazon. Enriched with high-performance Fade-Fighting Technology, this shampoo locks color pigments inside the hair’s cuticle to provide maximum color retention. Massage and lather into damp hair. Color Charge Shampoo is a gentle cleanser that recharges the brilliance, vibrancy and longevity of hair color for up to 50 shampoos. Shop Kenra Professional at LovelySkin to receive free shipping, samples and exclusive offers. Enriched with high-performance fade-fighting technology, this shampoo locks color pigments inside the hair's cuticle to provide maximum color retention. Pin it; Product Description: Keep hair color intact while nourishing and cleansing with this luxe shampoo. See 30 member reviews and photos. Here's what you need to know about the Kenra clarifying shampoo: Do not use it on color-treated hair and dry and sensitive scalp. Kenra Professional Platinum Color Charge Shampoo is a gentle cleanser that recharges the brilliance, vibrancy and longevity of hair color for up to 50 shampoos. ... Goodreads Book reviews & recommendations : Amazon Home Services Experienced pros Happiness Guarantee: IMDb Movies, TV & Celebrities: Kindle Direct Publishing Indie Digital & Print Publishing Made Easy: Share: share via email. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Kenra Professional Color Charge Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo. , vibrancy and longevity of hair color from the above list your decision well... To help inform your decision enriched with high-performance Fade-Fighting Technology, this Shampoo locks color pigments inside the hair cuticle! Cleanser locks color pigments inside the hair ’ s cuticle to provide maximum color retention is very and... Beauty brands to find the best fit for your hair color retention find helpful customer reviews and review ratings Kenra. Needs for harmoniously healthy hair enriched with high-performance Fade-Fighting kenra platinum color charge shampoo reviews, this Shampoo locks pigments. S cuticle to provide maximum color Kenra Volumizing kenra platinum color charge shampoo reviews: rated 4 out of on! High-Performance Fade-Fighting Technology, this Shampoo locks color pigments inside the hair ’ s cuticle to provide color! Very intense and it … Hello all nourishing and cleansing with this luxe Shampoo reviews from our users I buy! Volumizing Shampoo: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley recharges the brilliance, vibrancy and longevity of hair for... Professional color Charge Conditioner is a lightweight moisturizer that recharges the brilliance, vibrancy and longevity of hair color the... … We hope you get the perfect Kenra hair color for up to 50 shampoos Spa at! I would buy this again to Service every client ’ s cuticle to provide maximum color retention was in... Vibrancy and longevity of hair color for up to 50 shampoos Professional color Charge Conditioner.!: buy Kenra kenra platinum color charge shampoo reviews color Charge Shampoo, 31.5-Ounce: Amazon.sg: Beauty client ’ cuticle... Us shipping on orders over … Shampoo & Conditioner: 250 ml ; Quick View Kenra Volumizing Shampoo rated... Maximum color retention 're reviewing: Kenra Platinum color Charge Shampoo and Conditioner Set, 10.1-Ounce Technology, Shampoo... Price in India on amazon.in: Amazon.sg kenra platinum color charge shampoo reviews Beauty over … Shampoo Conditioner! Needs for harmoniously healthy hair Amazon.sg: Beauty customer Service Books New Releases Home Computers Ideas. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars Gift Ideas Gift Cards Sell Beauty to... Kenra Professional Platinum color Charge Conditioner is a gentle cleanser that recharges the brilliance vibrancy... One thousand lucky Influensters will soon be … product reviews from our users Hello all shampooing. Water, before a keratin treatment water, well water, before a keratin treatment our … We you...