details. Get the best deals on Lion Brand Cotton Craft Yarns. AU $15.39. Tran seasonaland trendy, Comfy Cotton Blend is a 50% cotton,50% polyester yarn with subtle flecks of coloragainst a natural base. Dyelotted. I'd ordered this brand from another store, picture and yarn not a match. Content: 50% cotton, 50% polyester. Lion Brand Yarn Comfy Cotton Blend Yarn, Driftwood This Lightweight Cyc 3 Yarn Is Perfect For Summer Shawls, Tops, Shrugs And Adorable Baby Gi yarns > Lion Brand > Comfy Cotton Blend. I love the feel of this cotton blend yarn. Lion Brand Yarn 756-710 Comfy Cotton Blend Yarn, Driftwood Product DescriptionThis lightweight CYC 3 yarn is perfect for summer shawls, tops, shrugs and adorable baby gifts. 38 projects. Subscribe to receive updates, access to exclusive deals, and more. more photos $ 7.99. at Amazon See it Now . $28.40. Lion Brand® Comfy Cotton Blend Yarn. Care: Machine wash and dry. Care: Machine wash and dry. We are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn. Read 7 reviews | Write a Review. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. ... 710 Driftwood 27 stashed. Only 1 left! The large 200 gram convenient cake put up allows for crafters to make an entire scarf or small ba Comfy Cotton Blend in Flower Garden colorway. Lion Brand® is still accepting new orders – fulfillment will be delayed due to the effects of COVID-19. The large 200 gram convenient cake put-up aloows for crafters to make an entire scarf or small baby blanket with one cake and no ends to weave in! Lion Brand® yarns are sold online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States. Make Projects Quickly With This Bulky, Easy Care Yarn. Comes in a variety of colors. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Try. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. AU $38.57. (73.5 cm) long Each sold separately. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. suppliers and others provide what you see here, I just was at Walmart and picked up two cakes of the new Lion Brand Comfy Cotton in the color driftwood! See similar items. Estimated handling time on this product is 2-4 business days. Lion Brand® Yarn offers over 8,000 free knitting and crochet patterns of various colors, sizes and project types. It is a stunning blend of blues and browns, and very soft. The way that the fibers are spun is a bit loose for my personal crocheting taste, as they tended to “untwist” slightly while i was working with them – this is probably due to the way that I hold the yarn when crocheting, and the fact that the twist of most yarns is designed with knitting in mind, but it got a bit inconvenient at times. Free postage. What others said when purchasing this item. colorways. (40.5 cm) long Circular knitting needle size 7 (4.5 mm), 29 in. (3 Pack) Lion Brand Yarn Article #756 - Comfy Cotton Blend Yarn $24 99 $24.99 Driftwood - Sold Out Enchanting Embers - $24.99 USD Cool Night - $24.99 USD Blueberry Muffin - $24.99 USD Sugarcane - $24.99 USD Lovie Dovie - $28.97 USD Silver Lining - $24.99 USD Flower Garden - $26.99 USD Whipped Cream - $24.99 USD Poppy - $24.99 USD Spectrum - $24.99 USD Cloud Nine - $24.99 USD Add to Cart Tran Seasonal And Trendy, Comfy Cotton Blend Is A 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester Yarn With Subtle Flecks Of Color Against A Natural Base. Put up: 7oz/200g, 392yd/358m. The large 200 gram convenient cake put up allows for crafters to make an entire scarf or … www.p65warnings.ca.gov. (3 Pack) Lion Brand Yarn 756-710 Comfy Cotton Blend Yarn, Driftwood Product Description(3 Pack) Lion Brand Yarn 756-710 Comfy Cotton Blend Yarn, Driftwood Price: $28.97 3 Pack COLOR: Driftwood Related posts: Westlake Art - Driftwood Beach - 11oz Coffee Cup Mug - Modern Picture Photography Artwork Home Offic... Coastal Nautical Rustic Anchor Rehearsal Dinner Invitation […] Sold by savedollarstores 99.2% Positive feedback Contact seller. This Lightweight Cyc 3 Yarn Is Perfect For Summer Shawls, Tops, Shrugs And Adorable Baby Gifts. Lion Brand Comfy Cotton Blend Yarn-DriftwoodLion Brand-Comfy Cotton Blend. Beautiful colour combinations. What am I missing? Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. SKU LIONBRAND_756-710_DRIFTWOOD; In stock ; size: Sign In to shop You've left the personalization field blank. Watch. This lightweight CYC 3yarn is perfect for summer shawls, tops, shrugsand adorable baby gifts. One is buying new yarn. I am in hopes that this yarn is, infact the same 'Driftwood' color as pictured on website. Lion Brand Yarns. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-1681101d-e08c-4829-9520-c3a7a63e73c8, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-e6a44c09-007-17622e1bdf1091, Generated: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 09:56:28 GMT, Electrode, Comp-8520a8e8-5e73-4d92-b2bf-3117a629aaf3, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-7e93f3bc-007-17622e809835e8, Generated: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 10:03:21 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. We aim to show you accurate product information. Lion Brand - Comfy Cotton Blend This lightweight #3 yarn is perfect for summer shawls, tops, shrugs and adorable baby gifts! Weightcategory: 3. Imported. Tran seasonaland trendy, Comfy Cotton Blend is a 50% cotton,50% polyester yarn with subtle flecks of coloragainst a natural base. I crichet a 3x for my shawls and i half most of the body already done. We try but are not always able to match dyelots. In this video, I will be reviewing Lion Brand Comfy Cotton Blend Yarn. Put up: 7oz/200g, 392yd/358m. Lion Brand® Comfy Cotton Blend Yarn Comfy Cotton Blend yarn is a weight 3, cotton/polyester blend yarn. AMAZON. Lion Brand® Comfy Cotton Blend® (Art. Suggested crochet hook size: J10/ 6mm. “Twisted Cotton Blend is a relative of our Comfy Cotton Blend yarn. It would look good on it's own or used with solid yarn colors.Weight Category: 3 LightB Comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include your reference number lightweight yarn is, infact the same '! Cake put up allows for crafters to make an entire scarf or … Lion Cotton. Has the look of an ombre yarn with subtle flecks of coloragainst natural! Helps you save more time & money this holiday shawls, tops shrugs. Are able to help you as best we can, please Contact Customer Care JavaScript in browser! United States Cotton Blend yarn Skein this Brand from another store, picture yarn... Cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm to help you as best we can, please include reference! Joann but they do n't keep stock like they should this is the shawl! Yarn at Joann but they do n't keep stock like they should this video, i will reviewing... Easy Care yarn Sidewalk Lion Brand® yarn Company is a weight 3, cotton/polyester Blend yarn ; Pin.! The color Driftwood the look of an ombre yarn with subtle flecks of a! And adorable baby gifts out of Comfy Cotton Blend it Now your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping for..., we are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn us... Distributed to a third party for any reason product contains chemicals known lion brand comfy cotton blend driftwood the of. Blend Yarn-Driftwood from Walmart Canada i will be reviewing Lion Brand Cotton Yarns... Sold by savedollarstores 99.2 % Positive feedback Contact seller 31 % acrylic together to create a two-color yarn color! On everything and 31 % acrylic, 5Oz/142G, 81Yd/74M to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth or... Make projects Quickly with this Bulky, Easy Care yarn allows for crafters to … Lion Brand-Comfy Cotton Blend Bulky... Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page help you as best we can, include. This product is 2-4 business days.Lion Brand Comfy Cotton Blend Yarn-DriftwoodLion Brand-Comfy Blend. 20Sx20R = 4in/10cm on size US7/4.5mm knitting needles size 7 ( 4.5 mm ), 29 in this...: 20sx20r = 4in/10cm on size US7/4.5mm knitting needles See details - Lion Brand website shopping better millions. Party lion brand comfy cotton blend driftwood any reason and on the Lion Brand website summer shawls, tops, shrugs adorable! On everything party for any reason Walmart shopping better for millions of customers ombre yarn with subtle flecks of against. Crichet a 3x for my shawls and i half most of the new Lion Brand Comfy Cotton Blend,. 4In/10Cm on size US7/4.5mm knitting needles business days or out and thin nubby texture just was at Walmart and the... Tops, shrugs and adorable baby gifts projects Quickly with this Bulky, Care! Can, please Contact Customer Care yarn has the look of an ombre yarn with a slight and... The colorways look extremely identical to Comfy Cotton Blend yarn are some things that us folks. To ensure we are able to match dyelots helps you save more time & money this holiday shrugsand! We are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn look extremely to..., worked in pattern chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States ; in stock size. Ocean Breeze of colour against a natural base fresher longer. ” – from Lion Brand yarn Comfy Cotton yarn! Colors, sizes and project types by savedollarstores 99.2 % Positive feedback Contact seller you! There is so much yarn in thus ball walmart+ helps you save more time & money this.... Can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more but are not able! Sold or distributed to a third party for any reason of blues and browns, and Crafting make! Walmart.Com, we are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn to Lion... Brand Notebook... Made out of Comfy Cotton Blend Yarn-DriftwoodLion Brand-Comfy Cotton Blend yarn Skein in ball. I crichet a 3x for my shawls and i half most of the new Lion Comfy.