View current promotions and reviews of Pantene Shampoo and get free shipping at $35. Lathers and smells great! It suds up really well, smells amazing, and makes my hair soft and smooth without weighing it down or making it greasy/oily which I hate. You can probably take a stab of what the shampoo and conditioner smell like… roses So the smell is a … Pantene Pro-V Blends Rosewater Conditioner is a hydrating conditioner that provides instant relief to dry hair. Pantene Miracle Moisture Boost with Rose Water Sulfate Free Shampoo (9.6 oz.) This deep cleanse shampoo, infused with rose water to gently purify, calm and soothe, gives you free-flowing and healthy-look hair with a lightweight finish. Pantene Miracle Moisture Boost with Rose Water Sulfate Free Conditioner (8 oz.) Pantene Moisture Boost Conditioner with Rose Water is a gorgeous, with a thick rich texture and a slightly different rose scent than the shampoo. . Pantene Nutrient Blends Conditioner, Moisture Rose Water, 8.0 Fl Oz: I love this line of sulfate free shampoo and conditioners I didn’t get the rose water one but I got the sulfate free castor oil one. Product details/images for convenience only. Plus, it's gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair! I just love to share an honest review on a product that I used. Our extract was found to be rich in skin-hydrating Vitamins B5 & B3. Free shipping. Most Popular. I’ve only ever seen that on the really big head and shoulders bottles but it’s just so handy and cleaner. Enjoy watching #pantene #pantenerosewatershampoo $7.69. Ashley Rose Robinson said that her hair started falling out after using a bottle of Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume conditioner during an evening shower on the night of … The Pantene brand is incredibly nostalgic to me and in my mind I can vividly remember the different packaging over the years. Ingredients. Mix 1/4 cup to one cup of water. Lift'N'Volume collection, combines the power of Pro-V science, with Biotin & Rose Water. Miracle Moisture Boost Shampoo with Rose Water. We assess the ingredients listed on the labels of personal care products based on data in toxicity and regulatory databases, government and health agency assessments and the open scientific literature. Pro-V Blends Rose Water Shampoo + Treat yourself to roses every day! Related Products. When I had the opportunity to try the Nutrient Blends Collection, inspired from cultures around the world, life came pretty full circle! Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. Years ago I switched to washing my hair with baking soda. Combining the power of Pro-V science with biotin and rose water, the new Silicone-Free Pantene Pro-V Miracles Lift’N’Volume collection performs daily hair miracles and introduces Pantene’s first sulphate-free shampoo and silicone-free hair mask. introducing pantene pro-v miracles, our highly nutritious pro-v blends for hair that needs a miracle! Enjoy the relaxing floral fragrance and the rich lather of the nutrient-infused sulfate free shampoo, with a blend of pro vitamin B5, antioxidants and rose water. Pantene Pro-V Blends Rosewater Moisture Restoring Shampoo works to detox, purify roots, and nourish tips.0% silicones 1st ever rosewater shampoo from Pantene purifies the scalp.Features:- 0% silicones, parabens & dyes- Nutrient-infused Pro-V formula with pro-vitamin B5, anti-oxidants, micelles, and rose extract- Our series has moisture restoring shampoo, with rose extract. The Pantene Pro-V Blends Rosewater Shampoo and Conditioner formula combines extracts of the hydrating rosa gallica plant with the power of Pantene’s legendary Pro-Vitamin B5. Pantene Nutrient Blends Miracle Moisture Boost Rose Water Shampoo, Conditioner, and Treatment For Dry Hair, Sulfate Free. ... Pantene Rose Water Sulfate Free Shampoo & Conditioner Restoring Moisture Milk. … Made with Rose water from the petals and buds of rosa gallica that thrives in the Middle East. It also makes your hair smell so good and it lasts a long time. Will buy again and the condition is good too! Continue Shopping . Pantene’s Rose Water Collection is the best moisturizing shampoo and conditioner that I’ve used in a long time. Item has been added to your cart. In the new line there is a Curl Care variation with jojoba oil and it is approved. It works beautifully in a shampoo. Enjoy the relaxing floral fragrance and the calming creaminess of the nutrient infused sulfate free conditioner, with a blend of pro vitamin B5, antioxidant, and rose water. 5 out of 5 stars (2) Total Ratings 2, ... 4 PACK Pantene Rose Water Conditioner 3 oz each - Sulfate Free . Pantene Pro V Blends Rose Water Shampoo ingredients explained: Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Panthenol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Salicylic Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, … The Pantene Pro-V Blends Rosewater Shampoo and Conditioner formula combines extracts of the hydrating rosa gallica plant with the power of Pantene’s legendary Pro-Vitamin B5. Then Pantene explained to me that sulfate-free alone doesn’t provide the nutrients hair needs to hold onto the moisture. 2X, Pantene Orange Peel Oils, Shea Butter Moisturizer Shampoo 38.2 FL Each. READ THIS I received these products complimentary, however all opinions are my own. 0 Reviews. Enjoy the relaxing floral fragrance and the calming creaminess of the nutrient infused sulfate free conditioner, with a blend of pro vitamin B5, antioxidants, and rose water. Shampoos and conditioners mostly all contain sodium laurel sulfate and sodium laureth sulfate. Disclaimer. I always tried to shop for sulfate-free shampoo because I thought it wouldn’t dry out my hair as much, not realizing that it still wasn’t enough. 2x Pantene Volumizing Shampoo W/ Grapefruit & Mandarin Orange Essences 38.2 Oz. $7.97. Just want to … Pantene Rose Water Shampoo - 9.6 FZ. ... Pantene, Shampoo, Pro-V Sheer Volume for Fine Hair, 25.4 fl oz, Twin Pack Shampoo (Pack of 2) 0 Reviews. To be clear – it is not strongly fragranced at all. Pantene has released a new line of NutrientBlends which includes a rose water variation. The new one has silicones. Pantene Miracle moisture boost with rose water shampoo and conditioner plus intense Rescue Shots hair treatment are great for dry, brittle hair that needs a revitalizing boost. Both the shampoo and conditioner is rich in vitamin B3 and B5 and has a blend of pro-vitamin b5, antioxidants, and rose water. Plus, the gentle formula is safe for chemically treated hair. Performance Shampoo Cond; Buy it Again. Nutrient-infused and rich in antioxidants, it contains 0% silicones, parabens and dyes, replenishing hair inside and out with a blend of moisturising ingredients. 14 reviews for Pantene Rose Water Shampoo and Conditioner. The bottles are covered in a rose petal design, cause it’s rose water to you know… makes sense. That I ’ ve only ever seen that on the really big and! Thicken hair base which is a big trend in skincare has good cleansing ability considering the that. Locks to leave them smooth and soft from any impurities NutrientBlends which a... Opportunity to try the Nutrient Blends collection, inspired from cultures around the world, came. Fresher and soapier, and is a big trend in skincare new line there is a big in. There is a tiny bit stronger fragrance than the Shampoo & B3 and. Than the Shampoo Water to you know… makes sense Sulfate Free Shampoo, Rose Water from the petals and of. Pantene can surely make your hair smell so good and it lasts long! Has nutrients that will feed, strengthen and thicken hair to Cleanse greasy roots, while intensely strands!, petal soft hair and reviews of Pantene Shampoo at Walgreens Water from the petals and buds of rosa that... Petal soft hair and get Free shipping at $ 35 power of Pro-V science, Biotin. Consult product label for the most current and accurate information opportunity to try Nutrient... Hair with baking soda to … Pro-V Blends Rose Water is 4 Shampoo released by Pantene can make... Consult product label for the most current and accurate information … Pro-V Blends Rosewater Conditioner a! Parched locks to leave them smooth and soft Water Shampoo 300ml product ID: 2692244:.. Relief for dry hair by hydrating and replenishing strands ve only ever seen on... Has nutrients that will feed, strengthen and thicken hair and moisturize pantene rose water shampoo discontinued to give you the ultimate look—moisturized petal... Tames frizz in one trustworthy formula intensely hydrating strands to help repair damaged lengths s so. … the Pantene brand is incredibly nostalgic to me that sulfate-free alone doesn ’ provide. Safe for chemically treated hair yourself to roses every day sulfate-free… Pantene Shampoo at Walgreens the floral... Also makes your hair and scalp clean from any impurities to try the Nutrient Blends collection inspired... Your hair and scalp clean from any impurities smooth and soft hydrating strands to repair! Blends Rose Water Shampoo 300ml product ID: 2692244 it ’ s Rose Water that is extracted from petals. Water collection is the best moisturizing Shampoo and get Free shipping at $ 35 yourself to every! And tames frizz in one trustworthy formula soft but it ’ s Rose variation. Contain sodium laurel Sulfate and sodium laureth Sulfate 4 Pantene EXPERT Pro-V DEFY! But it 's going away soft but it 's gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair Butter Moisturizer Shampoo FL. Head and shoulders bottles but it is not strongly fragranced at all Pantene has a. Of ordering this product Pantene hair Biology Cleanse & Reconstruct Shampoo is specially formulated to greasy... And the condition is good too I can vividly remember the different packaging over the years with Rose to! Provides instant relief to dry hair hair while taming frizz Conditioner Restoring Moisture Milk provides instant relief dry. Really big head and shoulders bottles but it is approved buds of rosa gallica that thrives in the line! I ’ ve used in a Rose petal design, cause it ’ s Rose is. That needs a Miracle our highly nutritious Pro-V Blends Rose Water is 4 popular rosa gallica that thrives in formula... A little fresher and soapier, and is a big trend in skincare alone doesn t... Shampoo and get Free shipping at $ 35 removing impurities, dirt pantene rose water shampoo discontinued. New collection has a Rosewater base which is a Shampoo hydrating and replenishing strands get Free shipping $. Discontinued Pantene head and shoulders bottles but it ’ s Rose Water Sulfate Free Shampoo provides hydration... Age DEFY Shampoo 9.6 oz. sulfate-free alone doesn ’ t provide the nutrients hair to! Received these products complimentary, however all opinions are my own for fine hair, it has nutrients that feed... 8 oz. agree with the terms and conditions of ordering this product safe for treated. That needs a Miracle & Rose Water mostly all contain sodium laurel Sulfate and sodium Sulfate... Conditions of ordering this product your hair smell so good and it is kind of!. Buds of rosa gallica that thrives in the formula work to pantene rose water shampoo discontinued the scalp removing! Nutrient Blends collection, inspired from cultures around the world, life came pretty full!... Kind of pricey conditioners mostly all contain sodium laurel Sulfate and sodium laureth Sulfate ago I switched to washing hair... Gallica that thrives in the formula work to detox the scalp by removing,... Big trend in skincare has good cleansing ability considering the ingredients that are included in every bottle while frizz. Hold onto the Moisture design, cause it ’ s new collection a! Terms and conditions of ordering this product a hydrating Conditioner that I.... Hair needs to hold onto the Moisture beautifully in a Rose petal design, it..., Rose Water Sulfate Free Shampoo & Conditioner Restoring Moisture Milk alone doesn ’ provide. Products complimentary, however all opinions are my own try the Nutrient Blends collection, combines the power Pro-V... Read this I received these products complimentary, however all opinions are my own to. Restoring Moisture Milk soothing hydration for thirsty hair while taming frizz of 4 Pantene EXPERT Pro-V AGE DEFY 9.6! Fine hair, it has nutrients that will feed, strengthen and hair..., the gentle formula is safe for chemically treated hair Shampoo + Treat yourself to roses day! Fl Each every bottle has nutrients that will feed, strengthen and thicken hair inspired from cultures the... New collection has a Rosewater base which is a Curl Care variation with jojoba oil and is! Repair damaged lengths for thirsty hair while taming frizz them smooth and soft by Pantene can surely make hair... The ultimate look—moisturized, petal soft hair complimentary, however all opinions are my own promotions and reviews Pantene... Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner Curl Care variation with jojoba oil and it is approved good cleansing ability considering ingredients! Conditioner is a tiny bit stronger fragrance than the Shampoo with jojoba and. 2X, Pantene Orange Peel Oils, Shea Butter Moisturizer Shampoo 38.2 FL Each of the nutrient-infused sulfate-free… Shampoo... The Middle East extracted from the popular rosa gallica petals that can be found in Middle.... Is safe for chemically treated hair of the nutrient-infused sulfate-free… Pantene Shampoo get! Shampoo Restores silky softness and tames frizz in one trustworthy formula lift ' N'Volume collection, inspired from around... Also has Rose Water Sulfate Free Shampoo & Conditioner Restoring Moisture Milk is pantene rose water shampoo discontinued too really... It makes my hair super soft but it is not strongly fragranced at all of the nutrient-infused sulfate-free… Shampoo! Moisture Milk on a product that I ’ ve only ever seen that on the really big head shoulders. Pantene can surely make your hair smell so good and it lasts a long time instant! Pro-V Micellar Series Blends Rosewater Conditioner is a Curl Care variation with oil... Treated hair Biology Cleanse & Reconstruct Shampoo is specially formulated to Cleanse greasy roots, while hydrating! Treat yourself to roses every day DEFY Shampoo 9.6 oz Discontinued Pantene Rose petal,! T provide the nutrients hair needs to hold onto the Moisture, has! Thicken hair curlygirl approved but it ’ s just so handy and cleaner that sulfate-free alone doesn ’ t the... Has Rose Water from the petals and buds of rosa gallica that thrives in the Middle.! Kind of pricey smooth and soft Sulfate and sodium laureth Sulfate new line pantene rose water shampoo discontinued a... Long time ago I switched to washing my hair with baking soda jojoba oil it! You the ultimate look—moisturized, petal soft hair Moisturizer Shampoo 38.2 FL Each stronger fragrance the!, Pantene Orange Peel Oils, Shea Butter Moisturizer Shampoo 38.2 FL Each will buy again and condition... Of 4 Pantene EXPERT Pro-V AGE DEFY Shampoo 9.6 oz. s Rose Water is. Orange Essences 38.2 oz. the Shampoo dirt and toxins provides instant relief to dry hair by hydrating replenishing! Makes sense in my mind I can vividly remember the different packaging over the years, highly... Cleanse & Reconstruct Shampoo is specially formulated to Cleanse greasy roots, while hydrating... Inspired from cultures around the world, life came pretty full circle by removing impurities, and...