More laughter. 28% 40%. Instead of a homecoming, Tom finds himself suspected of committing the murders, and it seems like his old flame is the only one that believes he's innocent. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Actually enjoyed it, watch it if you enjoy urban legend type movies. Urban Legends: Bloody Mary. Included with SHOWTIME on Amazon for $10.99/month after trial. Released direct-to-video, it moves further away from the horror element being more supernatural based. Urban Legends: Bloody Mary is the third instalment in the Urban Legend film series and was made in 2005. The 2nd film is pretty good, but not as good as the first. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 25, 2018, this is a gift friend so i needed it quickly ,which it did,in good condition ,which it was,and have heard no problems with the disc, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 8, 2020. I thought for the most part the acting was good. There's a problem loading this menu right now. From The Virgin Suicides to On the Rocks, IMDb dives into the cinematic stylings of Oscar-winning director Sofia Coppola. Your favorites, all in one place. Several years after the events from the first movie, an evil mercenary group and a team of researchers they've taken hostage return to the haunted asylum in search of a precious statue, a satanic idol believed to possess demonic powers. Four young friends bound by a tragic accident are reunited when they find themselves being stalked by a hook-wielding maniac in their small seaside town. It is everything and a little more than I would have expected out of a B movie... definitely worth a shot! In Terry Gilliam’s decades-in-the-making adaptation, Toby (Adam Driver), a cynical film director, finds his world forever changed when he meets a Spanish cobbler (Jonathan Pryce) who believes himself to be Don Quixote. On a prom-night dare, a trio of high school friends chant an incantation, unleashing an evil spirit from the past with deadly consequences. Directed by Mary Lambert. Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2014, this move i watched when i was 11 years old and i bought it because i want to make sure is this move was scared or because i scared that time because I'm still young, after this ordered i watched and i found it's still scared :), Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2014. Link your DIRECTV account toMovies Anywhereto enjoy your digital collection in one place. On a prom-night dare, a trio of high-school friends chant an incantation, unleashing an evil spirit from the past with deadly consequences. From director Mary Lambert (Pet Sematary, The In Crowd), the terrifying Urban Legend trilogy comes full circle with URBAN LEGENDS: BLOODY MARY, delivering enough hair-raising scares to rival The Grudge and The Ring. 28% 40%. Three teens chant an incantation, unleashing a deadly spirit. I'm quite a fan of the first film, its not one of the greatest horrors out there but the storyline is good. Written by Is it all just a high-school prank taken to grisly extremes - or has "Bloody Mary" returned from the grave to wreak her own vengeance? Watched for Kate Mara. 2005 93 min R Horror, Sci-Fi/Horror, Suspense Feature Film. With Kate Mara, Robert Vito, Tina Lifford, Ed Marinaro. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. With nothing better to do and a whole night to waste, Sam chants "Bloody Mary." Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2018. The final offering of the trilogy sees a number of students meet gruesome ends. Search for "Urban Legends: Bloody Mary" on Amazon.com, Title: This FAQ is empty. “I have a problem wirh anger management….”, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 12, 2015. A film school is the center of a fresh spate of killings based on urban legends. Watch the full movie online. Not as terrible as expected haha. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Great movie probably the best of the three. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. (Video 2005). Read Less. Select the department you want to search in. Since the dance and game are out of the question, the trio stays up and entertains themselves with Urban Legends..all leading up to BLOODY MARY. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Rated R for strong violence and gore, drug use and some language, 10 Future A-List Actors Who Made Horror Movies, Horror Channel announces eight premieres for May, Spotlight on the films of Women Horror Directors, Teacher Appreciation Day: School/Teacher-Related Movie or Series. Sam begins having hallucinations and soon bodies turn up - is it all a high school prank taken to grisly extremes or is it Bloody Mary, who's youth was taken far too early? A group of five led by Julie set up their filming equipment in the hotel of the derelict town of Goldfield, hoping to capture footage of the ghost of Elisabeth Walker, a maid tortured and ... See full summary ». Use the HTML below. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Is it all a prank taken to gruesome extremes or has a murdered homecoming queen returned from the grave to wreak vengeance? On Christmas Eve, an escaped maniac returns to his childhood home, which is now a sorority house, and begins to murder the sorority sisters one by one. Released direct-to-video, it moves further away from the horror element being more supernatural based. Since the dance and game are out of the question, the trio stays up and entertains themselves with Urban Legends..all leading up to BLOODY MARY. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 23, 2019. Was this review helpful to you? A group of sorority sisters try to cover up the death of their house-sister after a prank gone wrong, only to be stalked by a serial killer. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Urban Legends: Bloody Mary is the third instalment in the Urban Legend film series and was made in 2005. A group of teenagers in Colorado find themselves being stalked and killed one by one by a mysterious figure with a hook, exactly one year after they covered up a friend's accidental death. Very cute girls, and it's clear that they want to play, the problem is in a really cheep and even never thought out plot. Her friends laugh... "Bloody Mary." A college student suspects a series of bizarre deaths are connected to certain urban legends. justin.tyler.2006@hotmail.com, Four stars is only for the cast, the film itself is nothing. Once rescued, their tormentors receive their just desserts, dying one by one in a chain reaction of gruesome murders, each with a bizarre "Urban Legend" twist. On the third and final "Bloody Mary," the friends are kidnapped by three jocks and return soon thereafter, shaken but well. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As a teen, Mary came down with Diphtheria, which was incurable at the time. Add the first question. Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2017. The murderous fisherman with a hook is back to once again stalk the two surviving teens, Julie and Ray, who had left him for dead, as well as cause even more murder and mayhem, this time at a posh island resort. Sam begins having hallucinations and soon bodies turn up - is it all a high school prank taken to grisly extremes or is it Bloody Mary, who's youth was taken far too early? All in all, great experience, Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 9, 2016. That same night, the girls are abducted by a gang of high-school jocks. Looking for some great streaming picks? Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. It’s not a slasher/horror but more of a supernatural detective thriller using the Urban legend theme. From director Mary Lambert (Pet Sematary, The In Crowd), the terrifying Urban Legend trilogy comes full circle with URBAN LEGENDS: BLOODY MARY… On Homecoming night, Samantha, Gina, and Mindy are having a slumber party at Sam's house due to being black-listed by the sexy football players. There are some other equally shocking moments and the film is worth watching for these. On the third and final "Bloody Mary," the friends are kidnapped by three jocks and return soon thereafter, shaken but well. Their version of the tale goes like this… A towns local Dr. and his wife had an only child, a daughter named Mary. Details below. It’s not a slasher/horror but more of a supernatural detective thriller using the Urban legend theme. Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2013, One of those sunday fun movies but I do like the song in the movie that plays threw everytime Mary arrives, Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2017, Garbage. More laughter. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. On a prom-night dare, a trio of high school friends chant an incantation, unleashing an evil spirit from the past with deadly consequences. Five women are stalked by an unknown assailant while preparing for Valentine's Day. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links on this page. Tom returns to his hometown on the tenth anniversary of the Valentine's night massacre that claimed the lives of 22 people. This one, well, its by far the worst. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. View production, box office, & company info. In the small town of Cherry Falls, a psychotic murderer is killing off the virgins of the local high school. Urban Legends: Bloody Mary I liked it ,good story , the lighting , actors , was great. 0 of 0 people found this review helpful. I not going to say this was the best movie ever done... but it does happen to be one of my favorites! “Ghost Whisperer”, the TV series, aired an episode that featured the Urban Legend of Bloody Mary.