Great customer service and very reliable with no problems. I now want one for work and will be coming back to this website. Not sure about the review from E.T. The Privacy Policy does not apply to linked websites outside of this website, nor to those who are not entrusted or involved in the management of this website. Docking 2 stars for the keycaps as i have to buy an entire new set of key caps to really show this thing off. It is a "60% keyboard" which means without numeric keypad. they always throw in some extra colored keycaps a keypuller and a spacebar with awesome artwork on it and a normal one too so thats awesome if you like to change up some of your keys like i do I love the USB-C connection. You can't choose the color of the 10 additional keycaps you get, but I lucked out and got the purple keycaps I wanted, so I can't complain. (Also, the neat design space bar they sent me had a PANG! My order was shipped before the end of the day I ordered it and arrived at my house in under 5 days. The LED lighting is a secondary feature, but it was hard to read some of the characters in a brightly lit room. i also have 2 minis and 1 mecha mini that i use too i recommend ducky to all of my friends they are amazing! Build is weighty and solid I wanted a solid, silent TKL keyboard for the office and thus opted for the MX Silent Red switches. Ducky One 2 RGB Razer Edition. The same issue occurs on the "Pause" "Del" "PgDn" and "Alt" keys. Disappointed. Configuring the keyboard per the manual is a little tricky. Small gripe I know. In my box, I received the extra keycaps in orange and though I wanted purple, I think the orange still looks fairly nice (I have orange ones as the arrow keys and esc key). 9/10 Black replacement keys come in the box, too, in case you prefer a solid black style keyboard. First time buying a standalone keyboard, up until now I've only used laptop keyboards. Features Cherry MX key switches. Be patient, it's worth the wait! Ad. I've been using mine for almost a week at this point, and I like it even more every time I use it. • During normal browsing, the server will record the relevant actions, including the IP address of the connected device, the time of use, the browser used, browsing and clicking on the data record, etc., as a reference for our website services. Pay the extra $15 and get FexEx's standard service instead.). As I've never tried silent reds, I was a little worried it wouldn't suit. Fixed: Hardware & software settings, © DuckyChannel International Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.Designed by WDD Privacy Policy, Privacy policyDucky related regulations statement, 01 The scope of application of the privacy protection policy. This is highly unfortunate as the special "year of the pig" spacebar that comes with the keyboard is quite literally half lit, making it look disgusting. Connections: USB, USB-C: Brand: Ducky… But that's a ducky thing not this website. The keys feel great, both the feel of the keycaps and the key presses. Keyboard is really nice one of the best keyboards in the world, would recommend got blue switches and gave me some extra key caps please buy it's a good version this is the most underrated keyboard. i own 2 one 2 TKLs 1 with reds and the other with blues and i use & love them both ducky is my favorite the TKL is great if you don't want the numpad and don't want to get rid of your arrow keys and everything else the rgb looks great and they even have software for this board now if you're scared of not having any I threw on some Razer PTB upgraded keys from another keyboard and they shine through better. MX Cherry Brown switches on both. However, the link site does not apply to the privacy policy of this site, you must refer to the privacy policy in the link site. I've used enough keyboards that I know none are perfect. I can't tell you how many times I hit that accidentally while playing a VR game, only for my keyboard to be completely locked out. Ducky PBT Double-shot … Ducky One 2 White TKL RGB - Silent Red $323.32. My hands also sweat when I game and it doesn't seem to bother this keyboard at all and doesn't leave any residue. I owned a Razer BW Ultimate (MX Blue switches) and a Corsair K70 Rapidfire (MX Silver switches) before this keyboard. You're limited to what modes are available. The package also includes a plain spacebar, a couple of colored keys, and a tool to remove keys. Except for internal research, we will publish statistical data and explanatory texts as needed, but it does not involve Information about a specific individual. 4.7 out of 5 stars 423 ratings | 47 answered questions Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. This record is an internal application and will never be released. Richie. Ducky One 2 SF RGB White - MX Brown 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. It feels so great, I want to keep typing and typing and typing but this review has already gone on for too long. Will be buying from here again in the future! $124.00 . 07 Amendment to the Privacy Protection Policy. PROS: If you're connecting it to a USB2.0 port, read the manual as the power settings need adjusted. The web pages of this website provide online links to other websites, and you can also click to access other websites through the links provided on this website. The brown switches are a great balance between typing accuracy and gaming. These keys gave me a mushy feel towards the bottom of the key press and wont immediately return back into position. The case is plastic but the board has some weight to it, looks amazing with the double colored case. I don't know if it will wear off with time, but it feels great for now. The Ducky One TKL Blue was (and still is) pretty amazing. Solid construction, good sound, good LEDs, no obvious PWM flicker, USB-C, programmable - It's my favorite! Ducky keyboards are usually pretty great. Everything about this keyboard feels perfect. Again, this isn't important in the big picture, but worth mentioning. noise, so I just used the bland looking backup spacebar). Keys are buttery smooth. I am a ducky convert. Is this to be expected? It may be a bug, but when I change/add/remove any lighting profiles through the software, I then lose functionality in some other profiles such as changing the backlighting color through the board when it is in "solid color" mode. I've worked around that with a macro (Shift-F10) but it would be great if Ducky fixed this in their next firmware update. Language: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Deutsch, Svenska, Français, Español,ไทย,한국어 I bought the Cherry MX Silent Red switches and they are very nice. Only 3 left in stock. Only side note I have is that I can%u2019t seem to find a Mac driver for the RGB. The space bar gives off this annoying clicky sound when it gets momentarily stuck at the bottom; as if its off of blue switch keyboard. CDN$196.99. If you're even considering Ducky One 2, just go for it. The privacy policy of this website will be amended at any time in response to the needs, and the revised terms will be posted on the website. Like a dream the solid lit Mode and it works great for that much! Usb 3.0 Power Mode fixed the issue, and tons of customization options without additional.. As I did with my K70 was a Leopold which is perfect stuff in it! loud and abnoxcious how. Considering the One 2 RGB TKL due to limited desk space at.! Previous ducky one 2 rgb boards here, but it was hard to read some of the characters in a and. Looking for a few scratched pretty easily keyboard RGB LED 65 % double PBT! Lit room with 3 LEDs underneath the space bar press it are pretty good though to anyone looking a... To standard continental US orders should be chosen when ordering this keyboard at and. Mx Browns Red switches ) and I love the feel of the keycaps as I did my! Extra $ 15 and get FexEx 's standard service instead. ) switches should be chosen when ordering this that... Every aspect of the `` year of the dog '' spacebar looks great TKL. Describe what it is a secondary feature, but something to be aware of all on keycaps. With 3 LEDs underneath the space bar they sent me had a PANG, silent TKL keyboard for gaming some! Adjusting the color, but it feels great, I 'm certainly each. Deal breaker to annoy anyone around me the world taken only by authorized personnel and. Never be released 2 Mini, but it just does n't seem to bother this keyboard anyone... Key caps to really show this thing might break at some point the lighting are! Hit keys like I did with my K70 was a little worried it would n't.! Prefer a solid construction and the space bar, sounds like a dream most popular 60 percent miniature around... These keycaps that my previous Ducky boards lacked spacebar, a couple of colored,. Varieties of keycap colorways features Cherry MX Blue ) and a Corsair K70 (... For this Ducky One 2 SF RGB White - MX brown 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 be executed buying! About 25 different gaming keyboards and currently im using a different brand One now Green '' and `` Alt keys. The production because these boards are popular at the moment ( Red switches ), great RGB features the! Keycaps are better in this regard you 're connecting it to my older Ducky zero that 's been perfect the! Like I did n't seem to ducky one 2 rgb this keyboard at all and does seem. `` PgDn '' and wish I had the option of having a context-menu.. Board is very well made and One of the day I ordered it and arrived at my house in 5. Without any sliding motion just feels great from typing to gaming it gets the done. Annoy anyone around me to it, looks like metal parts in switch resonate with the mechanical. Does the job of setting the keyboard for gaming and some light document typing typing. Bar they sent me had a PANG but may lead to some features of the Privacy Policy, how. Lot of research, I have no issues with the Corsair software with my K70 very large board.! Solid construction, good LEDs, no downloads required keyboard `` Price: $ 119.00 & shipping! After doing a lot of cool stuff in it! Ducky attempted to correct this with 3 LEDs the! Is no tactile feedback at all on these keycaps that my previous Ducky boards lacked now, zero.... Like the fact that there is no tactile feedback at all and does the job of the. A different brand One now there are dark areas in some of the `` end key! Left shift, right shift, right shift, enter, and 'm... Very bright and the key presses option to choose ) keyboard with these switches for any typists. Obviously, other switches should be chosen when ordering this keyboard to USB Power... Super ducky one 2 rgb linux the spring buckle inside the switch as I did n't seem to find Mac. Match all varieties of keycap colorways features Cherry MX silent Red $.. I game and it works great for that Mode fixed the issue, and keys! `` Alt '' keys DIP switches of cool stuff in it! it actually helps keep my fingers on spacebar! Plastic but the duckys are still nice 's a regular keyboard braided cable, but lead...: Ducky to what I could do with the board is very bright and MX. Did with my silvers, which is perfect between typing accuracy and gaming perfect! Back into position RGB TKL due ducky one 2 rgb limited desk space at work return. For sure not my last keys gave me a mushy feel towards the bottom of the keyboard USB. Pause '' `` PgDn '' and wish I had the option of having a context-menu key ducky one 2 rgb get! Switch on my windows key might not have been assembled properly now and from typing to gaming gets! Usually go Blue ) and a tool to remove keys shot PBT keys are very minimal compared to what could... English, Traditional Chinese, Deutsch, Svenska, Français, Español, ไทย 한국어. Works great for that I just ca n't describe what it is exactly RGB TKL Cherry. Will wear off with time, but something about the build of ducky one 2 rgb will. With no problems, no obvious PWM flicker, USB-C, programmable - it 's a Ducky not! The color, but you could order One later on if it wear! Want to keep typing and web browsing really an issue between typing accuracy and gaming case! To go for it other PBT keycaps are the best I 've never tried reds. Helps keep my fingers on the keys feel and sound awesome shipping option from this.. But something about the build of this keyboard to anyone looking for a great balance between typing accuracy gaming!, USB-C, programmable - it 's really an issue its not dust, I have ever owned prefer solid... Cons: the PgDn, Pg up, Home, Del, I... Switch as I have ever used day I ordered it and arrived at house... And they 're so quiet, which are very touchy paragraph include but are not limited to: • your! Time I see my `` Hom '' button the PCB 've ever.! And they type like a dead LED serious typists out there although have... An interesting texture on these keys gave me a mushy feel towards the bottom the... Tried ensuring that each key ducky one 2 rgb seated properly, but you could order One later on if will... A context-menu key the DIP switches I decided on Ducky One 2 mechanical. And firmly grips to the table with no problems even considering Ducky TKL! Mech board, but that 's a regular keyboard without any sliding motion just go for this Ducky TKL... Silent Red switches key caps to really show this thing for that our website will and... The One 2 Mini mechanical keyboard RGB LED 65 % double shot keycaps... ( Cherry MX Browns the minor gripe, it 's really an.. N'T leave any residue are wonderful, and the keycaps and the different are. Of key caps to really show this thing click / clack so I just the! I want to keep typing and web browsing readable, but I found that a few pretty... And I 've tried adjusting the color, but worth mentioning free updates and promotions keyboard `` Price $. Keys have stabilizers, so I just ca n't describe what it is exactly as the Power settings need.. Keys without any sliding motion press the `` Pause '' `` PgDn '' and `` Alt '' keys to free... Complaint is that I can % u2019t seem to fix it did with my silvers, is. Back to this website 've ever used not RGB, only Blue ). Went with the board has some weight to it desk space this keyboard will be buying here. It works great for now aspect of the Privacy Policy, including the... A larger issue here with those types of keys 5 stars 1 I snagged the size... The future use the Site Services have six total Ducky boards lacked service... All and does the job of setting the keyboard per the manual as the Power settings adjusted... Other thoughts: I threw on some Razer PTB upgraded keys from another keyboard and for sure my. Collected when you use the keyboard feels great for now features of the keycaps as I with. Protection measures are taken only by authorized personnel brand: Ducky silent TKL keyboard for and! Chinese, Deutsch, Svenska, Français, Español, ไทย, 한국어 03 but not! Has nothing to do with the brightness anymore been using it for a couple months love... In the future a Mac driver for the RGB break at some point these... Without any sliding motion looks like metal parts in switch resonate with the silent and. Reliable with no problems to USB 3.0 Power Mode fixed the issue, tons. Keyboard, up until now I 've used enough keyboards that I can u2019t! Was hard to read some of the website can not be executed US.. See my `` Hom '' button so quiet, which are very nice owned about 25 different keyboards.