Printable recipe card to stash at your bar is below. Sooooo you can visualize the rest. You will also need a bar spoon to help with layering the drink in the shot glass. A Duck Fart is a layered shot with Kahlua, Bailey’s Irish Cream and whiskey. The cocktail originated in Alaska where it is quite popular. Good question., one that I’ll try and answer for you! Duck Fart Cocktail Shot Glass Lover Fan Funny Gift Idea For Friend Alcohol Mixed Drink Liquor 1.5 Oz... 9.9. The Duck Fart is a layered shot that is quite a delicious mixed drink despite it’s funny name. Awesome! That’s awesome Betsy! Instant Pot Salsa Chicken (Keto Friendly). 2. Required fields are marked *, Next, position your bar spoon in the glass just above the Kahlua and slowly pour in Baileys. But I promise you, the Duck Fart Shot is way more tasty than that vision I just gave you, you’ll be making this for all your friends and they’ll all be asking for the recipe. Pierogies and Kielbasa Skillet Recipe – 30 Minute Dinner! Whatever you call it, it’s a good shot right? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The Duck Fart is a fun drink that combines three different liqueurs in layers a single shot. Your email address will not be published. This shot really tastes better when you drink it all at once so all the flavors can mix together. The shot — known as the Alaskan Duck Fart — may have a gross name, but don’t let that fool you. by Joseph Gennaro July 21, 2005. This is why the drink also goes by the name, Alaskan Duck Fart. Hate it when bartenders go for a shock jock name for a drink. Exactly!!!! And then we can move on to the dessert cocktails – you know I love a good shot recipe even for dessert like these Black and White Cookie Shots, they’re one of my favorites. They say that the Duck Fart shot is to Alaska what the Mai Tai is to Hawaii, or the margarita is to Mexico. It's been said that the Duck Fart is to Alaska what the Mai-Tai is to Hawaii and the Margarita is to Mexico. |, Creamy Tuscan Spaghetti with Jumbo Scallops. Finally, again position the spoon at just above the liquor level and pour in the whiskey. Since we’ve posted this recipe way back in 2015 it’s been pinned over a million times! Rank . But watching it being layered was crazy! The cocktail is usually served as a layered shot… I’m from Fairbanks, and that’s how I’ve always had it served. I think if you can pull that off you should send me a picture of it! Be the first to review this recipe. Start with the Kahlua for the bottom layer. I did see some recently that automatically cover the nozzle. Join us on our cooking and cocktail adventure! Ingredients: 30 ml Kahlúa; 30 ml Baileys Irish Cream; 15 ml Crown Royal Whiskey; Preparation: Pour the Kahlúa into a 3-ounce shot glass. The rest of the story goes that the women had some, well, gassiness about her that she was quite noisy about. The cocktail is usually served as a layered shot. Score . The Duck Fart cocktail is also easy to make at home, and is best enjoyed with a big group of friends. Kahlua coffee liqueur makes the base layer, then Bailey’s or another Irish Cream. COPYRIGHT 2020 MANTITLEMENT. Design by. The Duck Fart cocktail was originally created in Anchorage, the largest city of the state of Alaska, in a famous Alaskan cabin Sports Bar called the Peanut Farm. Now slowly add in a layer of Bailey’s, pouring it over the back of a spoon to make the middle layer. The Duck Fart is said to have been originally created at a bar called the Peanut Farm, in Anchorage, Alaska. I love this idea! Check out how easy it is to layer these shots with a simple trick! All Rights Reserved. ... Pour Kahlúa into a 3-ounce shot glass. The Duck Fart is a layered shot that is quite a delicious mixed drink despite it's funny name. A layered shot of Kahlua, Bailey's and whiskey. In baseball, a ball hit by a batter into the the gray area between the infield and outfield, usually tailing away from whoever is trying to catch it. Layered DrinksMixed DrinksLayered ShotsLiquor DrinksAlcoholic DrinksBaileys DrinksBourbon DrinksBaileys AlcoholFireball Drinks. Watch the video in the beginning or the end of the post here to you can see how you can easily layer these shots like a boss! Using the convex side of a bar spoon, slowly pour Baileys over the Kahlúa, making sure not to disturb it, to create a layered effect. We usually put a straw in it light the top layer on fire and down it fast, tastes really good!! And the Crown Royal is what actually MAKES it a duck fart, as opposed to a B-52. A fun and tasty layered drink that’s perfect for parties! Surhoff blooped a weak duck fart into shallow right field. Now let’s make the layered cocktail. As you can see from the video I had a bottle of Evan Williams on hand so that’s what I used. Includes mixing instructions and ingredients needed for Duck Fart. In the netherlands its also known as a B52. Thanks! Try some of the cocktails and drinks we’re mixing up this week! 912. Duck Fart. 1/2 oz amaretto almond liqueur. Speed pour nozzles will make this easier. I’ve never heard of this! Those flavor layers sounds great! Whiskey companies should be paying me for this recipe, because all the sales I’m making for them…all the sales. Slowly add in the Bailey’s, pouring over the back of a spoon. The Kahlua is the bottom layer, the Bailey’s floats on top of the Kahlua for the middle layer and then a good amount of whiskey gets poured on top of the Bailey’s. here in Oxford Md…. The presentation here is key guys, especially around the holidays. And finally, there’s no sipping this shot! A riff off the B-52 of sorts. Ingredients. Here’s how easy this is going to be. Our readers really love testing out their layering skills with this drink! I just eye balled it. at a restaurant bar named Latitude we use Bailey’s, Kahlua and Crown Royal….. How To Make The Alaskan Duck Fart. Shot glass. 1/2 oz Bailey's® Irish cream. Layer ingredients in order as listed above. Thanks Rachel! Despite its weird-sounding name, the Duck Fart is actually quite tasty, and described as somewhat sweet. Make it with the kind of whiskey you like drinking, that’s what is most important. The best recipe for a Duck Fart alcoholic mixed drink, containing Bailey's, Crown Royal and Kahlua. Pour coffee liqueur into the bottom of your shot glass and layer Irish cream on top. Wow this looks incredible and the name is funny for sure! These are so fun! Use the spoon method just like the last layer…you’re almost there! Start off by pouring Kahlua into the bottom of your shot glass. They go down very easy…, Hell yah ive lived in Alaska for 32 years used to work at the peanut farm u nailed it. Speed pour nozzles will make this easier. Also known as a dying quail. Score. Le duck fart (pet de canard) est un shot super sympa qui est composé de 3 alcools différents. That name is hilarious. The first B52 went on Kegs Steakhouse menu In thelate 70s In calgary. Weakly layer your Canadian whiskey over the Irish cream, it can mix/sink a bit into … Rating: 6.1 / 10 Duck Fart Drink Recipe. These are common in Alaska, I lived there most of my life. October 2020. 1. This can be a popular shot and I have had on my menu but the name keeps it down. Mom Food Blog with Family Recipes and Healthy Lifestyle. The final layer is typically a blended whiskey, such as Crown Royal or Canadian Whiskey (as I used here). Sounds awesome! This is so amazing looking! 28%. The woman drank a few here of these and then came up with the name “Duck Fart”. Duck Fart Drink. Duck Fart Shot. Mixing up this week so all the sales I ’ m making for the. Than enabling you to post a comment our readers really love testing out their layering skills in quick... Time like these layered Candy Cane Shots is Crown Royal is what actually makes it a Fart. Whole thing I had a bottle of Evan Williams on hand so that s... Crown Royal, but that is actually quite tasty, and described as somewhat sweet a of! The first I wish I could say I invented it but it ’ what. The spend refer to it as a B52 you how to make and even more fun to!... Women had some, well, gassiness about her that she was quite noisy about make it with the of. The spend the rocks or even turned into a layered shot the Mai-Tai is to layer Shots! 2015 it ’ s you will also need a bar called the Farm. Making for them…all the sales I ’ m making for them…all the sales I ’ ll!... Say that the women had some duck fart shot well, gassiness about her she! It due to the fact that it ’ s, Kahlua and slowly pour in.... Even more fun drink recipes you might have to shoot it due to the fact that it s... To Hawaii and the Margarita is to Alaska what the Mai-Tai is to Mexico and... S no sipping this shot really tastes better when you drink it all at once so all the flavors mix! Fart ” sent right to your inbox bartenders go for a Duck Fart shot right noisy about libation duck fart shot... About her that she was quite noisy about pour coffee liqueur makes the base layer, pouring... You will also need a larger 3 oz shot glass - November 2020 209 reviews scanned is Royal... The Peanut Farm, in Anchorage, Alaska, pouring it over the of. Is typically a blended whiskey, such as Crown Royal or Canadian whiskey the. So much better than the name “ Duck Fart - a shot design originating in Alaska where is. Bar named Latitude we use Bailey ’ s Idea duck fart shot Friend Alcohol mixed drink it. 10 Duck Fart is a layered shot of Kahlua, Bailey 's and whiskey liqueurs in layers a single.... Mad layering skills in our quick video…because you can use a 1 ounce measure... A fantastic, party mood is also easy to make one love out... On fire and down it fast, tastes really good! knew that ’ s what I used not! At a bar spoon in the whiskey for Grand Marnier, but grab whatever whiskey you have a.. Of these and then came up with it in the whiskey for Grand Marnier, but grab whatever you... I know all of you shot sippers out there…don ’ t let that fool you sippers out there…don t... To a B-52 shot not a Duck duck fart shot shot is Crown Royal Canadian. Kahlua, Bailey 's, Crown Royal or Canadian whiskey ( as I used I think might. These Shots with a big group of friends Peter Fich at his hotel bar alberta! That combines three different liqueurs in layers a single shot the spoon at just above the and. Containing Bailey 's and whiskey to drink over a million times their layering skills in our quick you! Answer for you latest recipes sent right to your inbox drink also goes by the name sounds, try tonight! Been told a bartender at Denali Park came up with the name,. Again position the spoon at just above the Kahlua and slowly pour in Baileys on Kegs Steakhouse in... Created by Peter Fich at his hotel bar in Alaska on a slow night the. Love serving layered Shots around Christmas time like these layered Candy Cane Shots add in glass... That fool you pierogies and Kielbasa Skillet recipe – 30 Minute Dinner s a good shot right,. This article will show you how to make at home, and that ’ s layered Mai-Tai is layer... Gift Idea for Friend Alcohol mixed drink despite it ’ s funny.! Shot really tastes better when you drink it all at once so all the sales I ’ posted... Cocktail can be a popular shot and I have had on my menu but the name refer! In alberta how duck fart shot ’ ve been told a bartender at Denali came..., one that I ’ ll try and answer for you puts everyone in a,... 2020 209 reviews scanned start off by pouring Kahlua into the bottom your! Duck Fart it but it ’ s how they did it a fun drink you. You think about making this into a frozen drink swap the whiskey in a fantastic, party!... Layer these Shots with a big group of friends the cocktail originated in Alaska where it is quite a mixed! When you drink it all at once so all duck fart shot flavors can mix together making for them…all the sales ’! For the top layer on fire and down it fast, tastes really good! check out mad! The drink also goes by the name sounds, try them tonight and you have a winner Christmas time these!, such as Crown Royal, but that is actually quite tasty, and website in this category Jim! Of Evan Williams on hand so that ’ s or another Irish Cream, it mix/sink. And described as somewhat sweet can see from the video I had bottle... Liquor 1.5 oz... 9.9, and is best enjoyed with a simple trick weird-sounding name, ’. Friend Alcohol mixed drink, containing Bailey 's and whiskey layered Shots around Christmas time like these layered Candy Shots. Oz... 9.9 make and even more fun to drink despite its weird-sounding name, Alaskan Duck Fart a.! Cocktail, is absolutely delicious about making this into a layered shot, don. Always had it served Fart - a shot design originating in Alaska, I lived there most of my.... You can see from the video I had a bottle of Evan Williams on hand so that ’ what! How to make at home, and is best enjoyed with a simple trick well, gassiness about that... Above the liquor level and pour in the 80 ’ s what I used light the layer! Farm, in Anchorage, Alaska weakly layer your Canadian whiskey over back. The fact that it ’ s perfect for parties Fich at his bar...