Perfect hair Day™ Dry Shampoo can clean beyond an ordinary dry shampoo, absorbing oil, sweat, and odor. Living Proof Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo actually cleans hair, eliminating oil, sweat, and odor. Powered by our Triple-Action Cleaning Technology to address how hair looks, … Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. ... PhD Dry Shampoo is compatible with all Living Proof care and styling products. See 52 member reviews and photos. Details: Professional Beauty. Professional-strength … The powders in dry shampoo … I have color-treated, dry, and damaged hair so I try to not over-wash and style my hair which forces me to rely on dry shampoos to extend my wash. With the Living Proof pHd dry shampoo I can get away with … Powered by our Triple-Action Cleaning Technology to address how hair looks, feels and smells. Living Proof Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo is a dry shampoo that actually cleans hair, eliminating oil, sweat, and odor. Living Proof Perfect hair Day Dry Shampoo 4.5 out of 5 stars 4,949 ratings | 62 answered questions Price: $36.00 ($4.93 / Fl Oz) & FREE Shipping.