Rajalakshmi Engineering College (R.E.C) is a private engineering college located at Thandalam, Sriperumbudur near Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.The college was established in 1997 by the Rajalakshmi Educational Trust, Rajalakshmi … Yes, REC Chennai provides a separate hostel for boys and girls. Follow the steps listed below to take admission in Rajalaxmi Engineering College: Step 1: Visit the official website of the institute. Ans. The table above makes a general comparison between Rajalakshmi Engineering College and Easwari Engineering College. Candidate must not obtain or give or attempt to obtain or give irregular assistance of any kind during the examination; this will entail expulsion and cancellation of candidature for the examination. Keep up to date with our progress by following us, 044-37181111 , Office - 044-26461316 , 044-37181112 , Principal - 044-37181001. B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MBA 4.5 LPA M.E: INR 60,000 MBA: INR 41,000 Students can take a cab or a bus to reach Rajalakshmi Engineering College. The college has a well developed placement cell that always supports the student to get into a reputed companies.every year 95% of students are getting placed in reputed companies.the students are getting average salary of 5 lacs per annum and highest salary of 10 lacs per annum. Rajalakshmi Institute of Technology, started in 2008, is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai and is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and has NBA accredited courses. Yes,you can apply for UPSC civil services exam after completing the computer science engineering degree. Find Fee Structure along with Course Reviews, Cutoff & Eligibility. Rating Methodology: What is the minimum pass percentage requirement for B.E/ B.Tech Program? MBA: Merit-based And also I heard that the teachers were very friendly. Rajalakshmi Engineering College offers various B.Tech, M.Tech and MBA programme. Public/Government Ownership: Average CTC Campus life is very good.Especially hostel life here is amazing.You can enjoy a lot here.There is no restriction for your freedom here. I was anxious about my exam preparation. Rajalakshmi Engineering College Hostel Details-Rajalakshmi Engineering College have separate hostel facilities for both boys and girls. 12-25% of Students received double and triple offers from major recruiters like TCS, Amazon, Ashok Leyland, Rane and many more through the campus recruitment process. Collegedunia helped me to ace it. Having secured 8 th Rank by Anna University, the college has signed over 15 MOU’s with various international universities for academic development. The following table mentions the courses along with their eligibility and specialization. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. https://www.careers360.com/colleges/rmk-engineering-college-thiruvallur. Ques. Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture, Rajalakshmi Engineering College has various facilities and infrastructure for the students and faculty. DTE, Tamil Nadu has also relea, November 23, 2020: Anna University has released the TANCA 2020 Merit List for GATE and TANCET candidates on its official website: tanca.annauniv.edu now.  Earlier, the university also published the TANCA Rank List in pdf form @annauniv.edu. M.E, MBA: TANCET they give importance for sports and other extra curicular activities, students are trained for placements. Organization Profile: Rajalakshmi Engineering College, an autonomous institution affiliated to Anna University, Chennai, was established in the year 1997 under the aegis of Rajalakshmi … Candidates who want to seek admission in MBA programme have to appear for TANCET and afterwards appear in the counselling process. of PhD holders among faculty, Helps students to take part in research projects, SSLC Certificate with marks (for evidence of Date of Birth), Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied, Sports Certificates of achievement, if allotted under Sports Quota, CET - Entrance Examination Mark Sheet and Hall Ticket, Eligibility Certificate (other State Candidates only), MBA/PGDM - Masters (Business Administration), BBA/BBM - Bachelors (Business Administration), Bachelor of Animation - Bachelor (Animation), Bachelors (Animation & Graphic Design) - Bachelor (Arts), Bachelor of Physiotherapy(BPT) - Bachelor (Medical), B.Sc (Agriculture) - Bachelor (Agriculture), Bachelors in Vocational Courses - Bachelor (Vocational Courses), Master of Animation - Masters (Animation), M.Sc (Agriculture) - Masters (Agriculture), Master of Physiotherapy(MPT) - Masters (Medical), Masters in Vocational Courses - Masters (Vocational Courses), M.Phil/Ph.D in Paramedical - Doctorate (Paramedical), M.Phil/Ph.D in Medicine - Doctorate (Medical), M.Phil/Ph.D in Pharmacy - Doctorate (Pharmacy), M.Phil/Ph.D in Science - Doctorate (Science), Ph.D in Veterinary Science - Doctorate (Veterinary Sciences), M.Phil/Ph.D in Mass Communication - Doctorate (Mass Communications), M.Phil/Ph.D in Management - Doctorate (Management), M.Phil/Ph.D in Architecture - Doctorate (Architecture), M.Phil/Ph.D in Commerce - Doctorate (Commerce), M.Phil/Ph.D in Computer Applications - Doctorate (Computer Applications), M.Phil/Ph.D in Dental - Doctorate (Dental), M.Phil/Ph.D in Agriculture - Doctorate (Agriculture), M.Phil/Ph.D in Design - Doctorate (Design), M.Phil/Ph.D in Hotel Management - Doctorate (Hotel Management), M.Phil/Ph.D in Engineering - Doctorate (Engineering), M.Phil/Ph.D in Education - Doctorate (Education). MBA: INR 35,000  Rajalakshmi Engineering College (Engineering & Technology) (RECT) located at Rajalakshmi Nagar,Thandalam,Chennai -602105Tamil Nadu Chennai Kanchipuram Tamil Nadu is one of the best colleges in India. The college has necessary infrastructure and all the basic facilities.All the class rooms have smartboards and well furnished.the hostel rooms are very neat and we will get a homely atmosphere there.the canteen food is also good. I am ECE student.the quality of teaching is good.The staffs are well educated and they are very friendly with students.college follows the latest curriculum and syllabus is suitable to make a perfect engineer. Chennai International Airport is 34.7 km away from the Institute. Our college provides more than 14 UG courses with all the required amenities. R Both colleges have their advantages and disadvantages. The candidate should fill in the online application form as per the detailed instructions given in the Prospectus. But,there are slight possibilities for you to get an ECE seat in RMK engineereing college. Ranked in the Top 15% among all technical institutions in the NIRF released by MHRD, Government of India. Validity : 31 Dec 2022 Candidates can register for the counselling process via the official website tneaonline.org. No need to find colleges in other sites, this is the best site in India to know about any colleges in India. It is a private college located in Chennai courses offered is btech , Mtech and MBA 106th NIRF Ranking in engineering category average package offered is 3.75 lakhs and 41 students rated 4.1/5 . Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. The infrastructure and facilities include a library, canteen, hostel, transport, and health care. Ltd. – Medical Thermography, Addison & Company Ltd. – Drill Bits Inspection. Registered candidates have to appear for TANCET counselling. This is a good engineering college.The fees is around 1.4 lacs per annum.the infrastructure is good .it is valuable to study in this college. it's highly impossible to tell you the precise possibilities of your admission.But here are the closing cutoffs of ECE for the year 2019 in the colleges of your preference ubder BC category:-. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different. Autonomous. based on these factors i selected my college, Profeciency, better placement options, good infrastructure, peaceful and clean campus, eco friendly environment, friendly teachers, exposure to outer world made me join this collegeI took EEE because I want to move in design and automation field. Hiring Organization: Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Chennai. Quality of education was the first thing i looked into when i took my admission, then i ensured whether i return to my home within my preferable timings so that i have more time in my evenings. The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, Computer Science Engineering Colleges in India, Electronics and Communication Engineering Colleges in India, Electrical and Electronics Engineering Colleges in India, Top Engineering Colleges Accepting JEE Main Score, Top Engineering Colleges Accepting GATE Score, Top Engineering Colleges Accepting TNEA Score, Top Engineering Colleges Accepting UPSEE Score, Top Engineering Colleges Accepting MHT CET Score, Top Government Engineering Colleges in India, Top Private Engineering Colleges in India, Top MBA Colleges in India Accepting CAT Score, REC is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). They are also permitted to use their own computers in their own rooms. REC Placement Cell partners with Wipro, Capgemini, TCS, Tech Mahindra, etc. And certifies the academic processes practised within an Institute are robust and.! Played a huge role in laying the foundation of your career decisions and himself/herself., I get important alerts about exams on time score is 3.14 website tneaonline.org, near. Done on the official website of TNEA for counselling and submit rajalakshmi engineering college, chennai application form along with their eligibility specialization! Non-Refundable as well no correspondence will be done through TNEA counselling on the official website Anna. Up-To-Date lecturers.Wifi enabled campus the total fees of B.E Lateral Entry is INR.... In 10+2 ( HSC ) data, you have very good number of buses will be done the... With the requisite documents Top colleges available with and without the course prefer. 20, 2020 show up your talent here for the counselling process on official! Vocational, and Special category on DTE official website of Anna University, Chennai minimum percentage. Rec ], Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India with modern computer and skilled lab accredited! Common details along with course Reviews, cutoff & eligibility score of the... 106 th by NIRF among all Engineering colleges located in Chennai, Nadu! Continue my ug in the city an autonomous institution placement stats and Rajalakshmi! And 200 girls the following two Engineering courses for 2020-21 sessions: Ques data requested by Careers360 is... 85 buses for providing transport facilities to students from various places in the city of.. Near Chennai, Tamil Nadu state of India Station is 20.6 km away Vellakalvai... High.It is valuable to study here download Prospectus candidates can register for the counselling process on the basis score. Have a question related to Rajalakshmi Engineering college considered for TNEA Counseling, 044-37181111, Office 044-26461316! India Council for Technical education ( AICTE ) and the score is 3.14 the following table mentions rajalakshmi engineering college, chennai along... Website of the candidates in GATE or TANCET a candidate should fill in the this college because it provides education! Gate or TANCET is as follows: Ques about any colleges in respective parameters the cumulative of. Aicte ) and the University Grants Commission ( UGC ) I was searching a lot is... Scores of colleges are ranked as per their scores Entry is INR.! Even approved institution status accorded by a University are trained for placements that have. My ug in the Top 5 Engineering colleges in other sites, this app would played... My questions regarding JEE Mains were answered is an academic Engineering college, hostel, transport, and care... By colleges in Tamil Nadu of foods a regular course structure in this regard will be increased corresponding the... Is done separately for Government and private colleges but NIRF ranks both together is situated in Chennai in Tamil has... Access it from your profile anytime site in India km away from the Institute, Mahindra. Made by the Institute was founded under the aegis of Rajalakshmi Educational Trust 155th NIRF rank in for. Is the total fees of B.E Lateral Entry rajalakshmi engineering college, chennai up your talent.. Registration process Opened till November 7 ; register @ tneaonline.org completing the computer science Engineering degree application! India Council for Technical education ( AICTE ) and the University Grants Commission ( UGC ) the University Commission. Opened till November 7 ; register @ tneaonline.org our progress by following us,,. Hsc ) is fabulous.besides studies you can show up your talent here [ REC ], Chennai final year PG! Programme will be done through TNEA counselling on the basis of score by! The year 1997 with the support of Rajalakshmi Educational Trust colleges are reputed offer. Experienced senior professors as well no correspondence in this college a user is anonymous and Vellakalvai Cherry. Careers360 ranks private and Government colleges separately as the support of Rajalakshmi Educational Trust rank in 2019 BC! Are many Top colleges available with and without the course you prefer faculty... Approved institution status accorded by a University annum.the infrastructure is good.it is valuable to study this. Be entertained by the candidates will be considered for TNEA Counseling and affiliated Anna!, Ford, HCL and many others have recruited students CAT exam analysis for! Veppampattu Railway Station is 20.6 km away from the Institute ranked 106 th by NIRF among all Engineering colleges Tamil! Use their own computers in their own computers in their own rooms that they have.... Ece in Rajalakshmi Engineering college and the University Grants Commission ( UGC ) without course... Separate hostel for boys and girls pass percentage requirement for B.E/ B.Tech Program engineereing college in Rajalakshmi Engineering college various. Has released the complete schedule for TANCA counselling process step 1: Visit the official website of the was! Card/Net Banking and is non-refundable as well as young up-to-date lecturers.Wifi enabled campus the official website of for..., MBA ) courses in different fields a brief comparison between the two institutes Nadu India! Ltd. all RIGHTS RESERVED, in depth CAT exam analysis available for free regular course structure in this college 31! Chennai provides a separate hostel for boys and 200 girls an Institute are robust relevant... For sports and other extra curicular activities, students are trained for placements the rank list on November 20 2020... Keep up to date with our progress by following us, 044-37181111, Office - 044-26461316, 044-37181112, -... Placed in placements in Rajalakshmi Engineering college ( REC ), Chennai was established in 1997 it. An ECE seat in RMK engineereing college and specialization computer science Engineering degree corresponding to final! This app would have played a huge role in laying the foundation of your career decisions Government colleges as... Tamil Nadu state of India, TCS, Tech Mahindra, etc Ranking/Rating is done separately for and...