Log In. Русский . Español . The staff are lovely and attentive, with a … Niko Niko: Great Asian option in town - See 159 traveler reviews, 50 candid photos, and great deals for Swan Hill, Australia, at Tripadvisor. English . The Menu for Niko Niko with category Japanese from Swan Hill, 174 Campbell St, Swan Hill, Victoria 3585, Australia can be viewed here or added. Where: Find: Home / Australia / Swan Hill, Victoria / Niko Niko / ... #4 of 89 places to eat in Swan Hill. Swan Hill is a friendly riverside town, with a rich river heritage and is at the heart of a bountiful region of stone-fruit orchards, wineries and fishing for the famous Murray co Offering a traditional Japanese dining experience, Niko Niko makes for an enjoyable meal. Niko Niko - 174 Campbell Street, Swan Hill, VIC, Australia 3585 - Rated 4.9 based on 5 Reviews "I had a great Bento box. Ladin, lingua ladina . 1 review of Niko Niko Swan hill Japanese & Korean Restaurant "Great night out at Niko Niko and the food was delicious! Was a very busy Friday night but the service was fantastic and very attentive. Always catering for a full dining room, Niko Niko is definently a town favourite. Make sure you book a table because they're often fully booked especially Friday & Saturday nights. The actual menu of the Niko Niko restaurant. One of the best Japanese meals I have ever had was at Niko Niko in Swan Hill. I'd heard so many good things from friends and it didn't disappoint. Niko Niko, Swan Hill: See 161 unbiased reviews of Niko Niko, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 37 restaurants in Swan Hill. Serves Greek fast food. Online menu, links to reviews, and Niko's history. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. Colombo's Cafe & Pasta Bar menu Niko Niko: Yummmm - See 159 traveler reviews, 50 candid photos, and great deals for Swan Hill, Australia, at Tripadvisor.