I'm sure you've seen people get scared at Halloween haunt attractions. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Sorry to be a downer but this was a snooze fest. Shot on 16mm in the early 90s by a filmmaker barely out of his teens, this fun chiller was apparently not released outside the Austin area. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. He tells his friends but nobody believes him. Yes, 1991’s never-released until last year’s Scary Movie is straight outta Austin, Texas. Title: The movie focuses on a gigantic coward that got dragged out by his friend to have some Halloween fun. Script gem: "If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart!". In most cases, items shipped from Amazon.com may be returned for a full refund. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. He overhears a police radio announcing a manhunt for an escaped maniac killer. A pretty awesome early performance by John Hawkes, some killer tunes on the soundtrack and a general feeling that the people who made this really enjoyed themselves add to the fun. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. Cropsy’s Shocktober Horror Challenge 2016! Oh hell no. Directed by Daniel Erickson. It isn't long before…, Review by nathaxnne (hiatus due to injury) ★★★★ 7. This was a big surprise for me, I had never heard of this hidden gem until I literally saw it on Amazon for sale, and I took a chance glad I did! No this one had far lower production values. On Halloween night, big-time nerd Warren attends a spookhouse in a small Texas town. You get the same annoying character taking up 95% of the screen time looking scared/confused in a crummy haunted house. There best thing about this regional cheapie is how evocatively it captures the feeling of waiting in line for a haunted house (a very niche feeling but I identified with it nonetheless). (1991). There's a spooky fun house, a serial killer on the loose, and it's Halloween. The main characrer is somewhat entertaining in an extremely over the top sort of way I suppose, somewhat. I really wanted to love this film, but I just can't. Please try again. The Films Of Sarah Jacobson: Mary Jane's Not a Virgin Anymore + I Was a Teenage Serial Killer [Blu-ray], Wakaliwood Supa Action Volume 1: Who Killed Captain Alex? The story of the late J. Edgar Hoover, who was head of the FBI from 1924-1972. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission.