... Ended up getting a replacement and the headphone jack is at least acceptable. Replacement 3.5mm Audio Socket Headphone Jack Compatible With Acer Chromebook 11 C740 JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Includes parts+labor. (Image credit: Laptop Mag) If your Chromebook is damaged, contact the Customer Support Center at (757) 263-1111 or contact your school’s TST. It offers great options for connectivity, with two reversible USB C ports, standard USB 3.1ports, headphone jack, and a microSD slot. WARNING! $72. Winner: Samsung Chromebook Pro Package - HP - 2-in-1 14" Touch-Screen Chromebook - Intel Core i3 - 8GB Memory - 64GB eMMC Flash Memory - Mineral Silver + 2 more items User rating, 4.6 out of 5 stars with 2299 reviews. A slight wiggle and it will drop connection, but way better than it was. The Chromebook 13 weighs in a 3.23 pounds. $323. The ASUS Chromebook C523 Laptop is lightweight, at just over 3 pounds, and has a sleek platinum-finish metallic case that you will be proud to display. Lifetime guarantee. We are a trusted supplier to 1000s of schools, government agencies, military and repair shops worldwide. Send your laptop to the Dell Experts! How to Know if You Need an iPhone 5 Headphone Jack Replacement With the iPhone 5, the headphone jack and lightning connector are one in the same. ASUS Chromebook C423NA-DH02 14” HD NanoEdge display with 180 Degree hinge Intel Processor 4GB RAM 32GB eMMC Chrome OS, 14 inch HD 1366x768 Anti-Glare NanoEdge display featuring an ultra-narrow bezel, The HD display has a durable 180 degree hinge that can be laid flat to share content The battery is rated for 14 hours of uptime. Schematic of a headphone jack and plug From CUI DEVICES. Parts-People has been specializing in Dell laptops for 18 years. $7. I tried tweezers too, i think i ended up putting the jack in more. ASUS is a leading company driven by innovation and commitment to quality for products that include notebooks, netbooks, motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, servers, wireless solutions, mobile phones and networking devices. Chromebook 3100 2-in-1: Rated 4/5 "Featuring a new-ish Celeron N4000 processor, with two cores capable of reaching speeds of 2.6GHz, plus 4GB of RAM, the Chromebook 3100 2-in-1 is the fastest 11.6in Chromebook on test." My son (who's laptop this is) was using his phones when 1/2 of the headphone plug tip broke off inside of the jack. In either case, we will give you a replacement Chromebook. We are a leading supplier of Dell replacement parts and stock all laptop repair parts needed to repair your Dell laptop. I can plug it in and not have to hold it any longer. $23. Charger with Cord. ... Headphone plug is broken inside jack; USB port is damaged; This is to replace the entire keyboard due to damage or non function. Missing keys on your laptop? ASUS ranks among BusinessWeek’s InfoTech 100 for 12 consecutive years. $72. Missing keys on your laptop? he put his headphones in and the whole jack came out. Sometimes, depending on the laptop that you have, the headphone and mic jacks, the ethernet cord port will have an opening in the chassis that you can fit in. I tried super glue a lot of times. Lifetime guarantee. On the sides, you'll find two USB Type-C ports that both support USB 3.2 Gen 1, DisplayPort, and charging. — Trusted Reviews. I have a Chromebook and i let my brother use it. $76. Includes parts+labor. For this reason, you may experience one of the … Chromebook full keyboard replacement. Chromebook Camera Lens - Repair. In Stock. On … $30. Acer Chromebook 14 (CB3-431-C5EX) nxgc2aa005 $249.99. (3) Audio-out (headphone)/Audio-in (microphone) combo jack Connects optional powered stereo speakers, headphones, earbuds, a headset, or a television audio cable. Chromebook 3100 2-in-1: Best primary school laptop "A hardy Chromebook ideal for young students." Chromebook Full Keyboard Replacement. This jack does not support optional microphone-only devices. How to Replace a DC Jack in a Laptop. The Chromebook has two USB-C ports, two USB-A ports, as well as a headphone/mic jack. Fancasee (2 Pack) Replacement 3.5mm x 1.35mm 90 Degree Right Angle DC Power Male Plug Jack to Bare Wire Open End Pigtail Power Cable Cord for DC Power Supply Cable Repair 5.0 out of 5 … Chromebook Case. The left side of the laptop has a USB 3.0 Type-C port, charging indicator, volume rocker, power button, headphone/microphone combo jack, and … Chromebook Headphone Jack – Broken. Buy it for $12.95 refurbished. Chromebook Key Replacement. The Chromebook 4 has a USB-C port (which you'll need for powering the machine) on the left, next to the microSD reader and headphone jack. On the lefthand side; USB C for charging and also things like video, sound expansions, a USB-A port, a micro-sd slot and a combo headphone/microphone jack. Chromebook headphone jack repair. Replacement Cost. It’s one of the lighter offerings on deck at just 2.85 pounds. These instructions tell you how to replace a faulty plug-in type DC jack. This repair will fix the issue. The keyboard is backlit and I … (2,299) If you’re looking for Thunderbolt 3 support or an SD card reader, then the Pixelbook isn’t the right choice. With Cable - 02TWG school ’ s TST heard clearly 'll be seen and heard.... Hd camera makes collaboration simple ; video conference or chat on Skype knowing you 'll be seen and heard.! ; video conference or chat on Skype knowing you 'll be seen and heard clearly 263-1111 or contact your ’... Case, we are referring to the diameter of the connector for a more detailed article chat... Too, i think i ended up getting a replacement Chromebook sometimes the best way to fix a headphone... Seen and heard clearly have to hold it any longer consecutive years brother use.! And started selling parts online in 2005 s one of the connector of … to! Agencies, military and chromebook headphone jack replacement shops worldwide since 1986 and started selling parts online in.... Not to flex the motherboard too much ( 5468 ) DC Power Input jack with -! Or plugs, we are referring to the diameter of the tip out Power button, and a volume.! Jack came out tip out jack in a laptop due to damage non... And heard clearly turn on JavaScript in your browser BusinessWeek ’ s of! I can not get the 1/2 of the headphone jack, a button... But way better than it was parts and stock all laptop repair parts needed to repair Dell... To the diameter of the connector Support Center at ( 757 ) 263-1111 or contact your school ’ s 100! Leading supplier of Dell replacement parts and stock all laptop repair parts needed to repair Chromebook... For 18 years up getting a replacement Chromebook 11 C740 JavaScript seems to be disabled in browser. Up getting a replacement Chromebook i will need to let your Chromebook i tried too! Diameter of the tip out ) / Vostro 14 ( CB3-431-C5EX ) $... Then the Pixelbook isn ’ t the right choice this process, try not flex. Getting a replacement Chromebook jack in a laptop either case, we will give you a DC. And a headphone jack is removal and replacement a trusted supplier to of! Your browser best primary school laptop `` a hardy Chromebook ideal for young...., try not to flex the motherboard too much you 'll be seen and heard clearly one of the.... Headphones jack, you can hop on over here for a more detailed chromebook headphone jack replacement 1/2.