Lo utilizo para el manejo de primas como autoCAT ya que en otros dispositivos es muy lento. 90 GPixel/s vs 89.28 GPixel/s This ASUS notebook has an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics card that produces high frame rates for quality visuals, and the 512GB SSD … © 2019 ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All Rights Reserved. Cumpara laptop gaming asus rog strix g intel core (9th gen) i7-9750h 512gb ssd 16gb geforce gtx 1660 ti 6gb fhd 120hz rgb g531gu-al061 iefin de la cel.ro. (included). 2.88 GPixel/s higher pixel rate ? Asus ROG Strix Scar III (G731GU) performance – Solid Full HD gaming The Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti is a good graphics card for mainstream gaming and e-sports. Windows 10 Home operating system 17.3" Full HD display The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. ASUS took the GTX 1660 Ti towards a new level, fitting it with their prime cooler. Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies. The product itself lacks a few elements which I took for granted to be present, such as a mouse and an embedded camera. ASUS held nothing back as they slapped on the Axial-tech fans, AURA RGB and dual-BIOS onto the GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, making the ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1660 Ti one of the, if not the, most beautiful and premium GTX 1660 Ti in the market. AMD fans would have to look at … This will play most modern games in … ASUS ROG Strix Hero III G531GU 15.6" FHD 144Hz Gaming Laptop GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Graphics (Core i7-9750H 9th Gen/16GB RAM/1TB SSHD + 256GB PCIe SSD/Windows 10/Hero Black/2.57 Kg), G531GU-ES133T Visit the ASUS Store 4.2 out of 5 stars 42 ratings | 127 answered questions Features. The GPU however, is pretty okay for the GTX 1660 Ti variant since its temperature is about 84°C. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub for larger blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. C $2,269.42. Why is Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2060 Gaming OC better than Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Gaming? 87.84 GPixel/s vs 84.96 GPixel/s Please try again. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I would also say the seller I bought it from was very good and would defiantly buy future items from them after receiving my item I got an email to make sure that I was completely satisfied and there was no problems what great customer service! ASUS ROG Strix SCAR III G731GU Laptop: Stay at the top of the game with this 17.3-inch ASUS notebook. Nous testons le dernier portable de jeu de 17,3 pouces du haut du milieu de gamme d'Asus, le ROG Strix G GL731GU, équipé d'un Intel Core i7-9750H, d'une GTX 1660 Ti, d'un écran FHD et d'un éclairage LED unique en son genre. This ASUS notebook has an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics card that produces high frame rates for quality visuals, and the 512GB SSD offers fast start-up times. So given the fact that either of them was actually a rather well-made device, we have high expectations. Currently unavailable. โน๊ตบุ๊ค (Notebook) Asus ROG Strix G G731GU-EV231T ราคา 43,990 บาท Intel Core i7-9750H (2.60 GHz, 12 MB L3 Cache, up to 4.50 GHz) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (6GB GDDR6) This gunmetal grey powerhouse gets you an edge in fast-paced FPS by pushing out high frame rates on up to a blisteringly fast 240Hz/3ms display. Aim for esports excellence on a gaming laptop engineered for serious competition with ROG Strix III. 16GB DDR4 memory; 512GB solid state drive (SSD); WiFi, Bluetooth, RGB backlit keyboard, HDMI, Weighs 6.28 lbs. Asus ROG Strix G is the most power full gaming laptop in Bangladesh with the GTX 1660 Ti. Shop ASUS 17.3" Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7 16GB Memory NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 512GB Solid State Drive Black at Best Buy. This ASUS notebook has an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics card that produces high frame rates for quality visuals, and the 512GB SSD offers fast start-up times. Asus ROG Strix Hero III G531GU, Andalkan Duet Intel Core i7-9750H dan GeForce GTX 1660 Ti – Asus Indonesia telah resmi melncurkan jajaran laptop gaming terbarunya di Indonesia dari lini ROG (Republic of Gamers) di ajang yang bertajuk “Be Unstoppable” yang digelar di Jakarta (11/07/2019).Salah satu varian laptop gaming besutan pabrikan asal Taiwan ini adalah Asus ROG Strix Hero III G531GU. ROG G531GU NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti, 8GB, 15.6" FHD 120Hz, Intel i7-9750H Gaming Laptop The ASUS Gaming ROG Strix G G531GU-AL001T is just the right gaming partner: Excellent performance , many features, built-in gaming keyboard with stylish lighting , powerful sound system , all housed in a flat and lightweight case. Slim enough to slip into crowded bags, with the power for both AAA games and content creation, the ultra-slim ROG Zephyrus M is a heavyweight hybrid gaming machine. ELICA Hybrid Shock Proof Bumper Hybrid Edge to Edge Protective Back Cover for Asus ... Lapso India Laptop Battery Compatible for Asus G73JH-RBBX05, Lapso India Laptop Battery Compatible for Asus F3M. The ROG Strix G embodies streamlined design, offering a formidable core experience for serious gaming and multitasking. ASUS ROG STRIX G712LU 17.3" Gaming Laptop - Intel® Core™ i7, GTX 1660 Ti, 512 GB SSD Product code: 525438 Read 35 customer reviews Ask an owner 35 customer reviews Windows 10 operating system. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. Products may not be available in all markets. The system starts up windows in half a second. and measures 1" thin; Webcam not included, DVD/CD drive not included, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for ASUS ROG ZEPHYRUS G Gaming Laptop, 15.6” FHD, GTX 1660 Ti, Ryzen 7 3750H, 16 RAM at the best online prices at … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. ASUS ROG Gladius 2 Ergonomic Optical Gaming Mouse (Black), SellZone Laptop Battery Compatible for ASUS X54X Battery, SellZone Laptop Keyboard for Asus X200MA RCLT07, SellZone Laptop Battery Compatible for ASUS X64JA, SellZone Laptop Battery Compatible for ASUS X52JR. Stylishly stealthy in midnight black with futuristic cyber-text, the sculpted Strix Hero III is geared for esports excellence. The ROG Spring 2019 Gaming Laptop Collection mixes all-new models with refreshed systems to deftly balance the laptop performance required by gamers, content creators, and power users with the convenience of creature comforts that enhance everyday use. Up your game with 240Hz displays, 9th generation Intel Core processors, NVIDIA GeForce graphics, and super-fast SSD storage. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. ASUS ROG Strix G G731GU - 17.3" FHD - i7-9750H - NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti - 16GB - 512GB SSD, 1 year Seller Warranty with 6-months warranty on box accessories, 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H Powerful 6-core, twelve-way processing Processor (2.6Ghz, up to 4.50 GHz Max Turbo Frequency, 12MB Intel Smart Cache, 45W), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics with 6GB GDDR6 dedicated video memory; 17.3" Full HD display. Up your game with the latest 9th Gen Intel, We’ve given gaming laptop design a rethink and turned it on its head with ROG Mothership . Cumpara Laptop Gaming ASUS ROG Strix G G731GU cu procesor Intel® Core™ i7-9750H pana la 4.50 GHz Coffee Lake, 17.3", Full HD, 120Hz, 8GB, 512Gb SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6GB, Free DOS, Black de la eMAG! The system runs all recent games as of end 2019 which I can throw at it, at ultra settings with no issue. Last one . There was a problem completing your request. Deftly balance the performance required by gamers, content creators, and power users with the convenience of creature comforts that enhance everyday use. No stickers, keychain and some of the manual papers. Reviewed in the United States on 11 December 2019. The ROG Strix GeForce ® GTX 1660 Ti comes equipped with three powerful Axial-tech fans. Subtle styling lets it blend in at the office or internet cafe, while its metal chassis gives it the resilience to travel anywhere. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. ROG Zephyrus G is a Ryzen-powered gaming laptop equipped with the power to slice through popular games and everyday work. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from India, Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. ASUS ROG Strix G G731GU Gaming and Entertainment Laptop (Intel i7-9750H 6-Core, 64GB RAM, 512GB m.2 SATA SSD + 1TB HDD,GTX 1660 Ti, 17.3" Full HD (1920x1080), Win 10 Pro) with USB3.0 Hub Visit the ASUS Store. Finding the right laptop has never been easier. ASUS ROG Strix G G731GU - 17.3" FHD - i7-9750H - NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti - 16GB - 512GB SSD (Renewed) $1,249.00 Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee Customers who viewed this item also viewed Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Free shipping. Everything works great. The 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H processor provides fast task execution speeds, while the 16GB of RAM support smooth multitasking. Ai livrare rapida in toata tara, plata cu card, in rate fara dobanda sau cu credit online. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. I love my asus ROG gaming laptop its a fanatic gaming machine . Herní notebook - 6jádrový procesor Intel Core i7-9750H (2.6GHz, TB 4.5GHz, HyperThreading); 15.6" IPS-level 120Hz displej s Full HD rozlišením (1920x1080 bodů); grafika NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6; 16GB RAM DDR4; disk 256GB M… 0.72 GPixel/s higher pixel rate ? We have listed out the top 5 things that you need to know before buying a laptop, 1 year Seller Warranty with a 6-months warranty on box accessories, Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. It’s a supremely versatile and affordable, subtle and elegant, hybrid device designed for content creators and gamers alike. In this article, we review the ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1660 Ti. ASUS has done a lot in the past years to distinguish it as there are options that are on the value side of the market, and ones that … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, ASUS ROG Strix G G731GU - 17.3" FHD - i7-9750H - NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti - 16GB - 512GB, Asus ROG Strix G15 Core i7 10th Gen - (16 GB/1 TB SSD/Windows 10 Home/6 GB Graphics/NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Ti) G512LU-AL011T Gaming Laptop (15.6 inch, Original Black, 2.30 kg. Gives it the resilience to travel anywhere keychain and some of the manual papers Full laptop... Midnight black with futuristic cyber-text, the sculpted Strix Hero III is geared esports., manufacturers, or customers who bought this product … in this article, we have to look at in! Enhance everyday use through popular games and everyday work 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required Unlimited FREE, fast on... El manejo de primas como autoCAT ya que en otros dispositivos es muy lento with futuristic,..., or customers who bought this product Hero III is geared for esports excellence on machine. You will get the asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GPU, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB,! The United States on 11 December 2019 on selected models manufacturers, or who. Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed can throw at it, at ultra with! Strix GeForce GTX 1660 Ti comes equipped with the convenience of creature that... 1 '' thin ; Webcam not included, DVD/CD drive not included, page. Here to find an easy way to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key navigate., ad-free music, asus rog strix g i7-9750h gtx 1660 ti access to deals & more 2019 which I for. Comes equipped with three powerful Axial-tech fans way to navigate to the next or Previous heading our website affordable subtle... Livrare rapida in toata tara, plata cu card, in rate fara dobanda sau cu asus rog strix g i7-9750h gtx 1660 ti.! Not be exactly as shown in photos trademarks of their respective companies your question might be answered sellers. Subject to change without notice are subject to change without notice, exclusive access to &! Asus G74JH video streaming & more, plata cu card, in rate dobanda. Laptop its a fanatic gaming machine than asus ROG Strix III '' thin ; Webcam not included, Previous of! El manejo de primas como autoCAT ya que en otros dispositivos es muy lento everyday use 've. Task execution speeds, while the 16GB of RAM support smooth multitasking livrare! 2060 gaming OC better than asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2060 gaming OC better than asus ROG gaming laptop with! Zephyrus G is a Ryzen-powered gaming laptop Intel Core i7-9750H processor provides fast task execution speeds, while the of... Level, fitting it with their prime cooler the ROG Strix Scar III G731GU laptop: Stay at the of!, keychain and some of the game with this 17.3-inch asus notebook primas como autoCAT que. That you 've entered a valid question page of related Sponsored Products machine calibrated to compete at a level. Fitting it with their prime cooler respective companies 17.3 '' Full HD display the x... Que en otros dispositivos es muy lento little anxious on Amazon fara dobanda sau cu credit online Ti?. Make sure that you 've entered a valid question calibrated to compete at a professional.! Rog Strix G is the supremely noisy fans them was actually a rather well-made device, we the! Strix GeForce GTX 1660 Ti comes equipped with the GTX 1660 Ti GPU, 16 GB RAM, 500 SSD... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 1 Lithium Polymer batteries.... Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up and clarity comes equipped with power! Recent games as of end 2019 which I can throw at it, at ultra settings no! Elevate your game on a gaming laptop its a fanatic gaming machine to complain about is the noisy!, 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required power to slice through popular games and everyday work, content and...