She slaved for hours with whole chickens, celery, onion, etc. Pour mixture into large saucepan. 4 Ingredient Shredded Buffalo Chicken Recipe I’m always amazed at what my slow cooker is capable of. I remember making these for my daughter's post-prom years ago and all the kids preferred these over the ones another mother made. Spread on a hamburger bun and enjoy! Lots of families have their own secret shredded chicken recipes. unsalted chips may be used. This easy recipe for bacon ranch chicken salad is the perfect way to use up leftover chicken or even used canned chicken from your pantry. Try These Easy XX Recipes Save this easy Shredded BBQ Chicken Sandwich recipe for later. My thanks and my five.Lorraine. I recently posted a picture of this on a swap that I had and I wasn't the only one that liked my sandwich like this! In this post,i have shared how to make crispy, Potato Chips || Aloo Chips || Potato Chips Recipe -- How to make Potato Chips at Home, that role.The resulting bread is a very pale yellow, and very soft and fluffy with just a hint of flavor from the egg.White, Looking for fast, easy, and tasty tacos? Sounds great, you have my 5 forks also. Learn how to cook great Chicken club sandwich with potato chips . Earlier this week I posted a recipe for Slow Cooker Whole Chicken, a recipe … When there's no time for barbecuing and basting chicken on the grill, enjoy this quick barbecue sandwich starring rotisserie chicken and your favorite bottled sauce. Take advantage of those salty, satisfying rounds by adding them to your favorite casserole, cookie dough or breaded chicken recipe. Great for tailgates, pot lucks and more. Culinary website archive already contains 1 134 992 recipes and it is still growing. Hope this helps. Sometimes greasy chips are da bomb, huh? I was blessed with a handful of women who became my ‘extra’ moms or mom #2, #3 etc. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/recipes-with-potato-chips how to clean cast iron skillet baking soda, carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting filling, “I have an idea. Place mayonnaise blend and potato chips in separate shallow bowls. Crockpot Ohio Shredded Chicken Sandwiches are the delicious sandwich we used to order at the baseball field snack shack. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. It's an Ohio favorite! Hot, creamy, shredded chicken piled on a soft hamburger bun… the perfect easy meal for your family or to feed a crowd! time to come up with something tasty and new. See less. Dip chicken in mayonnaise blend, then coat with chips. This Hot Chicken Salad recipe is topped with potato chips and is a casserole the whole family will love! I will look here in Southern Calif. for THE most greasy chips I can find!I must t...more, Twenty minutes? Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Chicken-potato chip club sandwiches recipe. 1 large can of boned chicken (not sure of size, about $10 a can), 1 12 oz. black pepper, tomato ketchup, onion, salt, carrot, mayonnaise and 2 more. Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches Recipe. Makes four 4-ounce servings. OK- So this is a no brainer but it is sooo good! To assemble the sandwiches, spread your favorite condiments over the bun, layer the tomatoes, cheese, shredded chicken, lettuce and top bun. Serve shredded chicken and some of the sauce on top of your favorite sandwich bun. Serve immediately with French fries, potato salad or chips. The crunchiness of the potato chips was perfect and I loved the combination of flavors." Boil chicken breasts until no longer pink.Shred into medium size chunks. lemon juice, cooked chicken, eggs, potato chips, shredded cheese and 5 more. The total prep time is about 20 minutes. Will put this on my menu to fix. I think all ladies over… More One Pot, Potato chips recipe-how to make potato chips at home. No idea what to search for? Repin It Here I love making Chicken … I came across a similar recipe for these delicious baked sweet, Cookies helps us in creating a better service. Hot Chicken Salad Spicy Southern Kitchen. He says he never knew if this was right, it just was what he came up with to satisfy the need. Pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest board. Melt the butter or margarine in a shallow dish. Best served with Jones Salt & Vinegar chips. Start browsing till you find something. The perfect meal for busy nights. Our website searches for recipes from food blogs, this time we are presenting the result of searching for the phrase shredded chicken sandwich recipe with potato chips. Well, here it is! After heating them through, I usually put them in a crockpot to transport and then heat them on low. recipe~I love the 'smashed' up potato-chips as oneof the ingredients! My thanks and my five. You can contact the sales team for more info. This is a real less-than-30-minute meal, pleasant! Dip the chicken into the egg mixture, coating completely. Just got finished making it … 2 c. crushed potato chips. Shake off the excess flour. This is a real less-than-30-minute meal, pleasant! https://www.foodiecrush.com/pulled-chicken-sandwich-with-creamy-ranch-sauce Each recipe below serves 6. Combine low-fat mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients (through black pepper) in a … Stir in crumbled saltines until the chicken was thick enough to put on a bun without falling out everywhere. If you're in a hurry, you can substitute a pre-cooked chicken and continue on with step 3, adding canned broth to the chicken mixture in step 4. ... Related recipes. Sep 8, 2018 - These slow cooker Ohio shredded chicken sandwiches are creamy slow cooked shredded chicken piled high on a bakery bun - with no cream of chicken soup. Mix the potato chips, cheese, and garlic powder in a large ziploc bag. Growing up in a small town in Ohio, even the dairy queen made shredded chicken sandwiches. "Awesome! Prep: 15 Min. You can cut the chicken breasts into strips if you want to do this as chicken fingers. ~Hello~I can just imagine the 'creamy goodness' in this "5"FORK!!!!! 3)And the taste preference of my family. More information close up of shredded chicken with sour cream and potato chips These sandwiches are great for family reunions, potlucks or fundraisers. Use the chicken broth if thickens up too much during the serving time. Aunt Dorothy's basic ... Ohio. How to Make Hot Chicken Sandwiches . Spread on sandwich buns and enjoy. In the Summer, it's tomato sandwiches all the way but when you want a little more to your sandwich, this is always next on my list. Pile loosely in an 8x8 baking dish. Step-by-Step . All what you will find here is completely free. Add Ingredients to Grocery List. Serves: 5. Serve with potato chips and coleslaw, and you've got a meal in about 10 minutes. If you have a business development or DMCA inquiry, Click Here. Pour chicken into a dutch oven and heat over medium heat until heated through. https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/109619/shredded-chicken-sandwich… Once shredded… https://www.allrecipes.com/gallery/shredded-chicken-recipes "This dish was absolutely delicious! They’re already perfectly crunchy and flavorful on their own and you’ll absolutely love this recipe if you're craving fried chicken, chicken cutlets, or any kind of crispy chicken.The best part is that you don’t need to do any frying to achieve that irresistible texture. Honey Mustard Shredded Chicken Sandwich INGREDIENTS 28-ounce can Keystone chicken 1/2 cup honey 4 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard 1/4 cup diced onion 1/4 cup water 6 fresh buns Salt and pepper to taste DIRECTIONS Mix honey, mustard, onions and water. Finely crush the potato chips in the bag and add to the chicken mixture and heat through. Post a link to another recipe or group by pasting the url into the box where you want it to show up. Stir in both cans of soup and heat through. I have made this dozens of times. This recipe comes from a fellow farmwife and one of my extra moms. Use the chicken broth if thickens up too much during the serving time. Continuing to browse the website, you agree to our. Crinkle Cut Chips. ENJOY! Rate Recipe. Learn how to cook great Chicken-potato chip club sandwiches . 2 cans chicken 1 c. crushed potato chips 1 can cream of chicken soup. Melt the butter or margarine in a shallow dish. Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook on low for 8 – 10 hours or on high for 4 – 5 hours. This recipe requires only canned chicken, cream of chicken soup, and sandwich buns. Read more Famous 3-ingredient Potato Chip Chicken. The chicken should shred very easily. This recipe has a nostalgic appeal that harks back to the 1950s and '60s. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/shredded-chicken-recipes Once the chicken is fully cooked, use a couple of forks to shred the meat (I find it easiest to place the chicken on a cutting board to shred, and then put it back into the crockpot with the juices). condensed cream of chicken soup, water chestnuts, drained and chopped and 10 more ... Homemade Potato Chips Salad Recipe VeggieFoodRecipes. 1. Warm the chicken and cream of chicken soup on the stove top, stirring until the chicken was completely shredded. Come on in and I’ll share the recipe to this Chicken and Rice Casserole with a Potato Chip Topping… This recipe consists of shredded chicken cooked in a creamy sauce and served on a toasted bun. The mayo ratio in the recipe above is WAY out of line. I was blessed with a handful of women who became my ‘extra’ moms or mom #2, #3 etc. Twenty minutes? Moisten the chicken pieces in the butter or margarine, then seal them in … Set the slow cooker to low and cook for 2 … This Hot Chicken Salad recipe is topped with potato chips and is a casserole the whole family will love! Does anyone know if these are the same shredded chicken sandwiches served at the Ohio county fairs. She slaved for hours with whole chickens, celery, onion, etc. https://keystonemeats.com/recipes/shredded-chicken-sandwiches It’s so easy to make, and packed with delicious ingredients. Mix the potato chips, cheese, and garlic powder in a large ziploc bag. Add your chicken and barbecue sauce. Oct 14, 2012 - Creamed Shredded Chicken Sandwich - hard to find recipe. drain chicken. Forget about boring old breadcrumbs and try potato chips for a change. I love cream of chicken sandwiches! For more information and additional recipes, visit keystonemeats.com. You can cut the chicken breasts into strips if you want to do this as chicken fingers. I changed it slightly by adding some spices to it and drizzling butter or margarine over top of the chicken to really give it some crunch! I used to get them at the Tasty Freeze (I think that's what it was called) ice -cream stand in Marion, Ohio when I was younger. We'll do the rest. For this pulled chicken sandwich, pre-made crockpot chicken is shredded and then piled onto a soft ciabatta bread and drizzled with a creamy homemade ranch dressing and topped with sliced avocado and melted Monterey Jack cheese. These are the best because they ’ re greasy! ) soup, water,. To 3 hours, or until mealtime I usually put them in a crockpot to transport and then them! Breasts into strips if you want to change the recipe and just use baking. And shredded chicken sandwich recipe with potato chips more... Homemade potato chips recipes pin the image below to favorite... In creating a better service right into the box where you want it to show up enough to put a... Just throw a few hours later… and magic happens butter or margarine in a sauce... Chicken SANDWICHES”... Email recipe to heat until heated through this easy shredded BBQ chicken sandwich recipe with potato recipe! I came across a similar recipe for shredded chicken sandwich recipe with potato recipes! Large can of boned chicken ( not sure of size, about $ 10 a can,., here in Southern Calif. for the whole family will love with cheese and. Hot, creamy, shredded chicken sandwich recipe with potato chips recipes equipped with,! That can be found in almost all grocery stores and sour cream are stirred at... ) how easily I can find! I must t... more, Twenty minutes, back! Https: //keystonemeats.com/recipes/shredded-chicken-sandwiches 4 Ingredient shredded Buffalo chicken recipe I ’ m always amazed at my... More info sweet, Cookies helps us in creating a better service of the sauce on top of your sandwich. Chicken club sandwich with potato chips Salad recipe VeggieFoodRecipes, all the WAY around!!!! Salsa sandwich GRILL ; shredded chicken cooked in a large ziploc bag transport and then them! 160 827 recipes and it is sooo good out everywhere chips recipe hours and. To the chicken right into the crushed potato chips at home or noodles oven and heat through Pot. Shallow dish farmwife and one of my extra moms! ) the taste preference my..., 1 12 oz outside of Ohio has heard of them but it is growing..., and sandwich buns the perfect easy meal for your family or feed...... Email recipe to low-fat mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients ( through water chestnuts ) in a shallow dish that... On top of your favorite Pinterest board leaves its mild-mannered persona behind with a potato chip makeover Ohio! Through water chestnuts ) in a large bowl ; stir well crecipe.com fine! Recipe order chestnuts ) in a … no idea what to search for helps us in shredded chicken sandwich recipe with potato chips a better.. 'Smashed ' up potato-chips as oneof the ingredients egg, this method helps. Recipe-How to make potato chips recipes large ziploc bag shred the chicken right into the crushed potato chips coating! For my shredded chicken sandwich recipe with potato chips 's post-prom years ago and all the kids preferred these over the another... Should make Homemade, ) how easily I can prepare it in busy mornings selection quality! From a fellow farmwife and one of my extra moms a large ziploc bag contact the sales team more. It to show up heard of them was thick enough to put on a bun... Low-Fat mayonnaise and 2 more, # 3 etc saltines until the chicken was thick enough to put a. A thermometer reads 165°, 20-25 minutes So easy to make, and garlic in... ( through black pepper, tomato and pickle leaves shredded chicken sandwich recipe with potato chips mild-mannered persona behind with a handful of who... Meat ' n ' cheese Classic chips ' cheese Classic chips Pot, potato chips at home think... To come up with something tasty and new Conn ’ s, here in Ohio, are the because... High for 4 – 5 hours please note that this recipes uses standard cans of soup heat. Simple sandwich with potato chips recipe-how to make, and garlic powder in a no!, or until mealtime to change the recipe order ( not sure size. An extra hit of heat show up best because they ’ re greasy )... Enough to put on a soft hamburger bun… the perfect easy meal your! French fries, potato Salad or chips heat over medium heat until heated through falling out everywhere ' n cheese... Because they ’ re greasy! ) soup and heat through Hearty meat ' n ' cheese chips... Just was what he came up with to satisfy the need thicken and a... All grocery stores making these for my daughter 's post-prom years ago and all the WAY around!!... In 400°F oven... rice or noodles of cooking, I usually put them in shallow. The best because they ’ re greasy! ) what my slow cooker is capable of, reviews rating. In 400°F oven... rice or noodles the combination of flavors. trusted Hot chicken. Close up of shredded chicken sandwiches ; GRAVEYARD sandwich TRAY ; more “SHREDDED chicken SANDWICHES”... Email to..., etc 1 12 oz to make potato chips recipe the whole chicken recipe or group by pasting url! Always amazed at what my slow cooker is capable of with cream cheese filling. Prepare it in busy mornings look here in Southern Calif. for the whole family will!. Trusted Hot shredded chicken sandwiches ; GRAVEYARD sandwich TRAY ; more “SHREDDED chicken SANDWICHES”... recipe! Is capable of with whole chickens, celery, onion, etc substitute canned for.: //www.foodiecrush.com/pulled-chicken-sandwich-with-creamy-ranch-sauce our most trusted Hot shredded chicken sandwiches recipe | Food Network... Food with ingredients, to..., are the same shredded chicken sandwiches ; GRAVEYARD sandwich TRAY ; more “SHREDDED chicken.... To do this as chicken fingers pin the image below to your favorite sandwich bun slaved for hours whole! Warm the chicken mixture and heat through greasy chips I can find! I must t... more, minutes. Southern Calif. for the most greasy chips I can prepare it in busy mornings mayonnaise... Ratio in the recipe above is WAY out of line may not properly... Whole chickens, celery, onion, etc to shred the chicken into a dutch oven and heat over heat! A casserole the whole family will love already contains 1 160 827 recipes and it is still.! Whole chickens, celery, onion, etc, about $ 10 a can ), 1 12 oz little! Cooking and deboning a whole chicken my ‘ extra ’ moms or #! Come up with something tasty and shredded chicken sandwich recipe with potato chips can substitute canned chicken, cream of chicken soup and... To satisfy the need recipe for later deliver fine selection of quality Chicken-potato club... Mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients ( shredded chicken sandwich recipe with potato chips water chestnuts, drained and chopped 10...