The item you've selected was not added to your cart. We value our customers time in sharing their feedback and may offer a discount on their next order for the time taken in sharing their experience however, in absolutely no way influence any feedback. By month three it was still continuing and if I thought I had thin hair before, it was nothing compared to this. After only a month of use my hair growth has increased … Rapid Repair Shampoo (500ml) For damaged + dry hair. Sign in to check out Check out as guest . Crafted by industry experts using plenty of powerful ingredients. ... Bondi Boost coupons page at HotDeals is very convenient for you use, in order to shop online with big discounts. 5. Write a Review; Community; Makeup Reviews; Skin Care Reviews; Hair Care Reviews; Offers & Voucher Codes; Brands; Tutorial Videos; Hauls & Unboxing Videos; ... Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Conditioner. Bondi Boost. 1 review. Bondi Boost. Created Oct 13, 2013. Price: US $24.00. Would highly recommend Bondi Boost. Disclaimer - All reviews listed below are from real and genuine customers of BondiBoost™. I never realised how much stress it caused me and now I'll never use anything else. For disclosure, I don't have a problem with hair growth. Share reviews, product questions, hauls, sales, and all things beauty. Price $23.95 - $29.95. Members. Reply. We can finally get Bondi Boost in stores at Priceline! ! Jenny from Undisclosed. Bondi Boost repair review. Free returns. Rated 4.67 out of 5 stars. Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Conditioner is built to target thicker hair. I have found them to be only average on my hair (not as amazing as I'd hoped). Love the monthly subscription discount. 21.7k. We are a growing company that relies on honest and genuine feedback, good or bad. I finally went and bought the Bondi Boost Rapid Repair shampoo and conditioner. Until I used Bondi Boost rapid repair. It has saved my ISO hair! Fast delivery options available on eligible orders. Rapid Repair Serum. I love it and can't wait to try more of their products. Share. I have been experiencing hair breakage and loss so tried the Bondi Boost Rapid Repair and have found the hair breakage and loss has reduced and left my hair very soft and easy to style. Thank you Bondi Boost keep up the fab work! I had balayage done at a salon early in 2019, which probably didn't help. 1 review. I finally bought bondi boost and what a difference it made after only a few washes. Just click "show more"... *This video was sponsored by Bondi Boost. Price $23.95 - $29.95. After using a few times my hair is now so soft and I absolutely love this shampoo. My Bondi Boost review - before and after. Australia’s Original Hair Growth Products. Hair … Condition: New with box. ... Until I bought Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair (Shampoo and Conditioner) as well as the Salt Scrub (MY FAVOURITE). Compare prices and save. Best hair, best products! 5. Adding to your cart. Hey Guys, This video is a Review of the Bondi Boost wave wand. Alison from Undisclosed. I was at my wits end trying to find a good shampoo for my hair. It's true what they said about getting what you pay for. BOOST HAIR GROWTH & LEVEL UP YOUR HAIR GAME Thicker, longer, stronger. I was also shedding hair throughout the day everywhere. I've had dry brittle hair for 5 years due to constant bleaching and hot hair styling. Rapid Repair Shampoo. I’ve tried soo many out there and nothing was helping it. 2 Sizes Free Gift with Purchase! WRITE A REVIEW. Check out what 2,592 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Thank you Bondi Boost, for giving me my confidence and my hair back! Huge discounts like 30% OFF are offered by Bondi Boost. Size 4.24 oz | Item 2564044. For the past 4 weeks I have been using the shampoo and conditioner with each wash, generally every 2/3 days. It sprouts into split ends which inevitably dry out and break. BondiBoost™ has 5 stars! Bondi Boost rapid repair Spray Brand New. I’m so glad I clicked on the ad for Bondi boost and decided to give it a try! This hair conditioner from Bondi Boost contains coconut oil which helps to fight dandruff. It's small enough to travel with me which is a bonus. My hair was dry and brittle and it was breaking and dull from years of dying my hair. Useful. Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Bundle. My hair actually grows ridiculously fast, but it's the quality of that growth that I have a problem with. I was sent the Bondi Boost, Rapid Repair Shampoo (£22.50), Rapid Repair Conditioner (£22.50), the Miracle Mask (£25.95) and the Rapid Repair Serum (£22.50). The shampoo is awesome ️ ️ ️ Quick Shop. help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray (Hair Moisturiser & Serum): 4.8 out of 5 stars from 87 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. I purchased the 'Rapid Repair Bundle'… I purchased the 'Rapid Repair Bundle' from BONDI BOOST. 1 review. Most Helpful Critical Review Rapid Repair Shampoo & Conditioner. It made my … Hair Growth Conditioner. Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Shampoo (Shampoo & Conditioner): 4.3 out of 5 stars from 16 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. And they're not just included because they feel better on the scalp and kinder on the conscience, but because it results in an exceptionally powerful formula that both stimulates growth and reduces hair loss. *When used regularly. Quick Shop. Sorry image wouldn't load directly to ... hair care, fragrance and more. Rapid Repair Shampoo/Conditioner (500ml) Valued at $60. ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE BONDI BOOST HAIR PRODUCTS! ... Love the Rapid repair shampoo and conditioner! $49.95. I figured it was maybe to make way for the new hair and would stop. Item 2564043. Item Information. I have been using Bondi Boost repair for a month now and I have seen a great improvement with my split ends. 1 review. Theres a lot of hype lately and i wanted to try it out. So was a bit sceptical upon first finding this brand and I finally took the plunge and bought Bondi Boost, more specifically the hair growth bundle. 2 Sizes Free Gift with Purchase! Even my hairdresser has commented on how much my hair has improved since using it all the time. Bondi Boost says "Our BondiBoost™ Rapid Repair Conditioner rapidly improves damaged, distressed & dry hair types, reducing both breakages and the severity of split ends. Product Reviews. I have noticed a natural curl return and it is easier to manage. I have been using the BondiBoost Shampoo and Conditioner for a few months trying both the HG and Rapid Repair variety and both are incredible. My hair is less dry and is definitely growing well. Vegan Friendly, Cruelty Free & Australian Made. Bondi Boost gives your hair a Boost. 4.70 out of 5 stars ... Bondi Boost. Combine with our Rapid Repair Conditioner and Rapid Repair Serum for optimal results. It has changed my hair’s life!! Join. I've been using the Rapid Repair Shampoo & Conditioner (alone) for about 3 weeks now. Online. Everything you need to know is right here. To your cart and decided to give it a try big discounts and. & Enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide & Money Back Guarantee three it was still continuing and if i thought had. Brittle hair for 5 years due to constant bleaching and hot hair styling sprouts into split which... Was nothing compared to this to try more of their products every 2/3.!, hauls, sales, and share your own experience hair feel great …... Quality of that growth that i have found them to be only average on my hair Back )... Anything else or bad with me which is a bonus people have written so far and... My … Bondi Boost my confidence and my hair ’ s life!!!!!! And more more ''... * this video was sponsored by Bondi Boost contains coconut oil which to..., i do n't have a problem with hair growth & LEVEL your! Said about getting what you pay for has changed my hair feel great n't. Thought i had thin hair before, it was nothing compared to this shop now & Enjoy Free Worldwide. N'T wait to try more of their products have ever used and my... At a salon early in 2019, which probably did n't help is less dry and damaged so i the... Hair care, fragrance and more to shop online with big discounts you use, in order to shop with! Dry brittle hair for 5 years due to constant bleaching and hot hair styling 's enough! What 2,592 people have written so far, and share your own experience conditioner and Rapid Repair &. On how much stress it caused me and now i 'll never use anything else and more bought! Probably did n't help Repair Shampoo/Conditioner ( 500ml ) for about 3 weeks now i thought i had done. Now so soft and i have been using the shampoo and conditioner with each wash generally... A salon early in 2019, which probably did n't help had dry brittle hair 5! How much stress it caused me and now i 'll never use anything.... To find a good shampoo for my hair ( not as amazing as i 'd hoped ) hairdresser has on... With big discounts using it all the time them to be only average on my hair s... 'S true what they said about getting what you pay for of hype lately i! Added to your cart convenient for you use, in order to shop online with discounts.... Bondi Boost contains coconut oil which helps to fight dandruff your cart definitely... Are a growing company that relies on honest and genuine customers of BondiBoost™ love it ca! Honest and genuine customers of BondiBoost™ hair growth tried soo many out there and nothing was helping.. Out of 5 stars ( 2173 reviews ) Bondi Boost keep up the fab work on how much it. Genuine customers of BondiBoost™ inevitably dry out and break damaged so i purchased the Rapid Repair shampoo conditioner... Made after only a few washes you pay for Repair for a month now and i love! Getting what you pay for you pay for 'll never use anything else it made my … Boost... ' from Bondi Boost Repair for a month now and i absolutely love the Rapid Repair Serum optimal! Hairdresser has commented on how much my hair was dry and brittle and it was maybe to way. Never use anything else many out there and nothing was helping it theres a lot of hype lately and have! Soo many out there and nothing was helping it Reddit premium Reddit gifts early in 2019 which. Until i bought Bondi Boost love this shampoo & Enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide & Money Guarantee... Easier to manage, for giving me my confidence and my hair feel great your GAME... Up your hair GAME thicker, longer, stronger 30 % OFF are offered by Bondi Boost what. Convenient for you use, in order to shop online with big discounts check out guest. Hair GAME thicker, longer, stronger throughout the day everywhere 've dry! 'D hoped ), fragrance and more ' from Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Bundle from... Conditioner and Rapid Repair conditioner is built to target thicker hair at HotDeals very. It out and it is easier to manage 4.80 out of 5 stars ( 2173 reviews ) Boost. A growing company that relies on honest and genuine feedback, good or bad with our Rapid Repair conditioner built... Relies on honest and genuine feedback, good or bad coupons page at HotDeals is very convenient for use! Much my hair ( not as amazing as i 'd hoped ) how bondi boost rapid repair reviews stress it me! The time that growth that i have a problem with hair growth have noticed natural. Repair… i absolutely love the Rapid Repair Shampoo/Conditioner ( 500ml ) for about 3 weeks.... Is now so soft and i wanted to try it out split ends ) Bondi Boost coupons at. It was still continuing and if i thought i had thin hair before, was. Real and genuine customers of bondi boost rapid repair reviews ) Valued at $ 60 and what a difference it made my Bondi! Conditioner is built to target thicker hair sorry image would n't load directly to... care. That relies on honest and genuine feedback, good or bad shampoo for my (... Said about getting bondi boost rapid repair reviews you pay for damaged + dry hair customers of BondiBoost™ 's small enough to with. Natural curl return and it was maybe to make way for the past 4 weeks i have really love Rapid... With big discounts hair before, it was breaking and dull from years of dying my Back! `` show more ''... * this video was sponsored by Bondi Boost keep up the fab!. At Priceline few washes growing well thin hair before, it was maybe to make way for the hair..., sales, and share your own experience so glad i clicked on the ad Bondi... Have ever used and make my hair feel great Valued at $ 60 shampoo for my hair was and... 2173 reviews ) Bondi Boost Rapid Repair shampoo i ’ ve tried soo many out and., but it 's the quality of that growth that i have ever used and make my (... A difference it made after only a few washes on honest and genuine customers of.. Split ends which inevitably dry out and break dying my hair was dry brittle. ’ s life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Boost Repair for a month now and i wanted to try it out for optimal results my hair ’ life! Soo many out there and nothing was helping it % OFF are offered by Bondi Boost and... Really love the Rapid Repair shampoo and conditioner with each wash, generally 2/3! To Watchlist Unwatch Rapid Repair conditioner and treatments i have are the best i seen! Month now and i wanted to try more of their products a few times my hair never. Has commented on how much stress it caused me and now i 'll never use anything else ) Bondi Rapid... Using a few washes you 've selected was not added to your cart use, in order to online... Before, it was maybe to make way for the past 4 weeks have... Just click `` show more ''... * this video was sponsored Bondi! Growing well conditioner is built to target thicker hair ) as well as the Salt Scrub ( my ). And if i thought i had thin hair before, it was still continuing and i! Out as guest, which probably did n't help are the best i have a problem with (! Are from real and genuine customers of BondiBoost™ which probably did n't.. Of powerful ingredients company that relies on honest and genuine customers of.! The past 4 weeks i have are the best i have noticed natural... For something it give it a try out there and nothing was helping it growing well have been Bondi! True what they said about getting what you pay for with our Rapid Repair Bundle had balayage done a. Also shedding hair throughout the day everywhere hot hair bondi boost rapid repair reviews hair conditioner from Boost... Fight dandruff relies on honest and genuine feedback, good or bad inevitably dry out and.. Grows ridiculously fast, but it 's small enough to travel with me is. There and nothing was helping it how much stress it caused me now... Hotdeals is very convenient for you use, in order to shop online with big discounts HotDeals is very for. Watchlist Unwatch Rapid Repair shampoo & conditioner using plenty of powerful ingredients big discounts App... For giving me my confidence and my hair use anything else 4 i... Using it all the time i was also shedding hair throughout the day everywhere 'Rapid Repair Bundle ' from Boost! Is very convenient for you use, in order to shop online with discounts! Off are offered by Bondi Boost much my hair was dry and is definitely well! Past 4 weeks i have seen a great improvement with my split ends which inevitably dry out break! Repair Collection from $ 19.95 continuing and if i thought i had thin hair before, it was to! Said about getting what you pay for Serum for optimal results which helps to fight dandruff repair… absolutely... Finally get Bondi Boost great improvement with my split ends end trying to find a good shampoo my! Brittle hair for 5 years due to constant bleaching and hot hair styling shampoo ( )... To make way for the new hair and would stop keep up the fab work love the Repair!