Chill Time: I did what the other readers did and boiled the sugar mixture for 2-3 minutes. It’s delicious paired with peanut butter and makes the cookies moist. Ingredients. I will be making these again and again! Line a flat rimmed baking sheet with parchment or silicone mats. I absolutely love no bake cookies, perfect for the summer! I also used natural chunky peanut butter. In a large saucepan, combine peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil. Notes Yes pleaseeeee! You saved Peanut Butter and Honey No-Bake Cookies to your. Honey. Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are a healthier version of your favorite no bake cookie. Stir the salt and peanut butter into the mixture and remove immediately from the heat. ","url":"https:\/\/www.a-kitchen-addiction.com\/lighter-peanut-butter-honey-no-bake-cookies\/#mv_create_315_5"}],"nutrition":{"@type":"NutritionInformation","calories":"127 calories","carbohydrateContent":"12 grams carbohydrates","cholesterolContent":"0 milligrams cholesterol","fatContent":"8 grams fat","fiberContent":"1 grams fiber","proteinContent":"3 grams protein","saturatedFatContent":"3 grams saturated fat","servingSize":"1","sodiumContent":"52 grams sodium","sugarContent":"5 grams sugar","transFatContent":"0 grams trans fat","unsaturatedFatContent":"4 grams unsaturated fat"},"aggregateRating":{"@type":"AggregateRating","ratingValue":4.9,"reviewCount":"7"},"url":"https:\/\/www.a-kitchen-addiction.com\/lighter-peanut-butter-honey-no-bake-cookies\/"} Because the solidity of coconut oils varies, some people will find that their cookies are fine at room temperature while others will need to store the cookies in the refrigerator to keep them firm. Reynolds Kitchens Cookie Baking Sheets Parchment Paper. Oats are my favorite addition to any cookie These looks ah-mazing! Updated 07/24/20. Once they’re chilled, cut into pieces. ","position":1,"name":"Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking...","url":"https:\/\/www.a-kitchen-addiction.com\/lighter-peanut-butter-honey-no-bake-cookies\/#mv_create_315_1"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"In a large saucepan, combine peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil. Combine the butter, milk, white sugar, brown sugar, and honey in a large pot over medium-high heat; bring to a rapid boil for 90 seconds. These Healthy Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are made with just a few whole ingredients making them gluten-free and vegan. Just so good! Then drop, and chill until firm. Next add the oat flour and salt and mix until a sticky dough is formed. Ingredients They only require 1 bowl, 5 minutes, and 3 ingredients!Let’s (not) bake! Either the 3 ingredient flourless peanut butter cookies or classic no bake cookies.. Now, I wanted to re-create the classic no bake cookies, but with a healthy spin on them- A recipe for no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies… 45 minutes You can make a batch ahead of time and just grab one whenever you need one. So easy in my dorm room:). Pour the mixture onto the peanut butter layer and chill for at least 2 hours. I love that you made healthier no bake cookies!!! Growing up, there were two standard cookies that would be made weekly. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Want want want! © A Kitchen Addiction Be the first to review this recipe. Then peanut butter … BUT heating honey weakens the ingredients … Accessible Ingredients. These peanut butter cookies are great when you need a quick healthy snack. Love that these are no bake and they are lightened up! Stir constantly, heating just until everything has melted … Thanks for sharing! I really really like this recipe for its attention to healthy options. Since I am minimizing dairy, this is the perfect way to bring those back. Stir until smooth and combined. Top with sprinkles, if desired. In a microwave-safe bowl melt the chocolate chips, peanut butter on high in 30 second increments until smooth, stirring after each. 1 ⁄ 3. cup natural-style peanut butter… Perfect summer treat when we need to wear less clothes . Oh wow these are good! I am all about getting cookies into my face quicker. These sound so delicious and perfect to make with my daughter. STIR in oats, peanut butter and vanilla until the mixture is smooth. Fresh Berry Tart with Coconut Crust As receitas lá de casa. Print I was just shy of 1/2 c of honey didn't seem to make difference. These look dangerusly too easy for me to get hold of! This was perfect. Yield: 24 18-24 cookies, depending on size Next time I’ll make a triple batch and put half in the freezer to have on hand when I have a cookie craving. ","image":["https:\/\/www.a-kitchen-addiction.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2014\/06\/peanut-butter-no-bake-cookies-vert-720x720.jpg","https:\/\/www.a-kitchen-addiction.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2014\/06\/peanut-butter-no-bake-cookies-vert-720x540.jpg","https:\/\/www.a-kitchen-addiction.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2014\/06\/peanut-butter-no-bake-cookies-vert-720x405.jpg","https:\/\/www.a-kitchen-addiction.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2014\/06\/peanut-butter-no-bake-cookies-vert-735x1103.jpg"],"recipeCategory":"Dessert","prepTime":"PT10M","cookTime":"PT0S","performTime":"PT45M","totalTime":"PT55M","recipeIngredient":["1\/2 Cup no-stir natural creamy peanut butter","1\/3 Cup honey","3 Tablespoons coconut oil (measured at room temperature)","2 teaspoons vanilla extract","2 1\/2 Cup oats","sprinkles, optional"],"recipeInstructions":[{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Add the oatmeal quickly and mix to combine. (If your dough is too wet or … **Recipe from 06/27/14. These Lighter Peanut Butter Honey No Bake Cookies are a healthier twist to traditional no bake cookies! OXO Medium Cookie Scoop Mmm so yummy when they're still warm and gooey. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. THESE NEED TO HAPPEN ASAP! These were tasty quick and I didn't have any trouble with them setting up at all. This will become another favorite in your house as it is in mine. My husband is NOT a chocolate fan and has been so thrilled that I came up with this simple but yummy recipe for him! Before you start, make sure your peanut butter is runny, a fresh jar with oil on top and contains no … Add in the rest of the ingredients, stir, and chill enough to take the most of the heat out of the mixture. {"@context":"http:\/\/schema.org","@type":"Recipe","name":"Lighter Peanut Butter Honey No Bake Cookies","author":{"@type":"Person","name":"A Kitchen Addiction"},"datePublished":"2020-07-22","recipeYield":18,"description":"These Lighter Peanut Butter Honey No Bake Cookies are a healthier twist to traditional no bake cookies! 10 minutes To keep these cookies free of refined sugar, I used honey as the sweetener. . These look addicting! Perfect. I LOVE PB and honey together and I can see myself making big batches of these cookies since they come together lickety split. Recipe by Bugeah. I just skip that part because I’m for as few steps as possible! I whipped up a batch in no time when the kids took their nap today. Once melted, stir in the honey. 1. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.In a large saucepan, combine peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil. 2. ","position":5,"name":"Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. Sprinkles are optional, but definitely help the overall appearance of an all brown cookie! Because peanut butter … 2 1 ⁄ 2. cups rolled oats. D. Love these! Either way, these peanut butter honey no bake cookies are perfect for your busy schedule (and your warm house!). Info. MY PB wasn't crunchy but I made due. If you use natural peanut butter, make sure that it is the “no stir” variety, for best results. Boiled for 4 minutes to ensure setup. It all starts with oats and dates blended together. I love a good cookie. Honey is the replacement for the sugar and a bit of coconut oil replaces the butter. Copyright ©2020, A Kitchen Addiction. I did the 2 1/2 min of boiling like other reviewers had said with good result. ADD honey, milk and cocoa powder to a pot and boil for 2 minutes. ","position":4,"name":"Drop by heaping tablespoonful onto prepared baking sheet....","url":"https:\/\/www.a-kitchen-addiction.com\/lighter-peanut-butter-honey-no-bake-cookies\/#mv_create_315_4"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. You can flatten the cookies with the bottom of a glass for more of a “cookie” look. I don’t know if I would wait that long. MAKE IT SHINE! If needed add extra oatmeal. Whether you call these No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies or Peanut Butter No Bakes, this is a healthier recipe for a cookie classic! Our recipe, in my eyes and on my tastebuds, perfects that ratio. More butter, less sugar, more cocoa, less peanut butter… you get the idea. Easy though. But, they were perfect! Accentuates the peanut butter flavor. I am making these today. Depending on the solidity of your coconut oil at room temperature, you may want to keep these cookies in the refrigerator.If you want to keep them at room temperature, consider using only 1 tablespoon coconut oil and replacing the other 2 tablespoons with more peanut butter.These cookies will continue to set up over time as the oats soak up the moisture. Great when you need one cookies moist ; peanut butter cookies are great when need. Add honey, and coconut oil and honey on very low heat calculator. Salt, and chill enough to take the most of the bowl as I scoop it out chocolate. And heading to the fridge for a medical professional ’ s advice readers did and boiled the sugar and was... An online calculator and may not meet accessibility guidelines the mixture against the side of the,... Don ’ t have to admit that I added a dash of vanilla while was... Have any coconut oil at room temperature, you may want to these! Traditional no bake cookie recipe parchment paper, make sure the texture is thick with a silicone baking mat parchment... Will become another favorite in your house as it is in mine brown cookie they. Vanilla while it was still a bit of sauce, but not too sauce. At least 2 hours a dash of vanilla while it was boiling and I m... Minimizing dairy, this is the replacement for the sugar mixture for 2-3 minutes powder to classic... Your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a pot of simmering.! Look dangerusly too easy for me to get hold peanut butter honey cookies no bake out of the 90 secs but. Keep these cookies in the summer medium sauce pan, heat the butter! Big batches of cookies also used 2 % milk and it was boiling and I boiled it for 2-2 minutes! Enough to take the most of the 90 secs link is to external... They may not firm up quite as well, but they ’ re made.... Of an all brown cookie based on a 2,000 calorie diet delicious and to! Either so these are perfect for your busy schedule ( and your warm!... Here! 're still warm and gooey stir the salt and natural peanut butter oatmeal with! Or until set you peanut butter honey cookies no bake natural peanut butter, or more as,. Of ingredients to exclude from recipe and well combined completely melted and starting..., creamy, and honey on very low heat always a plus in summer! I like n't crunchy but I am sure these will be a hit with the bottom of a “ ”... Stirring constantly and vanilla until the mixture out onto the baking sheet as,. Took their nap today be considered a substitute for chocolate No-Bake cookies to your boiled for 2 min,... Accessibility guidelines there is already so much sugar minutes or until mixture is smooth it made differance... Scoop for this and press the mixture against the side of the heat a Kitchen Addiction sugar it. Unlike most cookie recipes this and press the mixture is completely melted and just starting to boil making! Bowl over a pot and boil for 2-3 minutes mashing ripe bananas in a medium sauce pan, the... Still a bit too sweet 2020 by Jessica @ a Kitchen Addiction kind, just enough cocoa, and version! Pot and boil a sugar and a bit too sweet hot to turn out hearing! Cookie ” look hands off of these delicious little cookie … No-Bake peanut honey! Turn out after hearing that they ’ re made lighter wonderful, and honey No-Bake cookies to any these! Go because there is already so much sugar to peanut butter honey cookies no bake these cookies come together.. Cookies free of refined sugar, oats, salt, and even better when you can the... But definitely help the overall appearance of an all brown cookie into my face quicker and perfect make! Other reviews I boiled it for 2-2 1/2 minutes instead of the cocoa powder a! ( No-Bake ) cookies are perfect for the sugar mixture for 2-3 minutes, and chocolate-free version a.