* Humanity, © Copyright 2020 Product Help | Whirlpool. called Whirlpool and waited over an hour for someone to answer my call. Make room for tall items. Find purposefully-designed storage zones for items you use most in this 30-inch french door bottom freezer refrigerator. Color: I actually wanted white with a single door on the top. I'm exploring my new refrigerator, and so far I'm mostly happy with my purchase. Store fruits and vegetables in their ideal environment. But after the computer was replaced, the refrigerator continued to ice even at low temperatures. 92. occured. I was told the milk on the shelf had to be away from the edges for the air to circulate! Helps prevent odor cros-contamination of food. Our chat service hours are Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Saturday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST. On the right door I can’t use all the shelves without it making a scraping noise. I called whirlpool back and they said they couldn’t get anyone here sooner, so here we are...without a fridge for a week at best. 2 When it’s time for a Whirlpool ® refrigerator water filter replacement, everydrop ® filters are the only filter approved by Whirlpool. After several more calls to Whirlpool Service, the second day and after an hour, of waiting, I asked to speak to a manager who told me this lemon has to have service scheduled in 6 days before an exchange can be made.This has been a real disaster, no food, no refrigerator, and no immediate service. For more information about our privacy practices and a list of affiliated brands, please read out /content/whirlpoolv2/en_us/services/about-us/privacy-statement.html. Disappointing warranty of only ONE year for a name brand like Whirlpool. There is so much depth and space in this refrigerator! Generic form submit error message if an error response is not returned or is empty but an error has occurred. I had to account for all the food lost for the refrigerator that no longer worked. Otherwise there is only room in the door for one gallon of milk. Notice, How to install or replace the air filter on your  I can't figure out why. All rights reserved. The freezer and the refrigerator would ice up if I raised the "snowflakes" to a higher temperature. We have use and care manuals for WRF560SEHZ00 and our expert installation videos for WRF560SEHZ00 below will help make your repair very easy. Only valid for new orders on Whirlpool.com. I like it very much.. Whirlpool WRF560SEHZ00 bottom-mount refrigerator parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! Three hours later the fridge quit completely. Thank you for your inquiry. I bought rhis because i needed a 30 inch frig and there arent too many available. View parts like Refrigerator Ice and Water Filter and Refrigerator Air Filter Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel. I gave it only 4 stars because of the lack of a place for butter and scraping noise. Early Tuesday morning called whirlpool and they said the soonest they can have someone look would be 1 week later. First, the freezer is small, probably because of the ice maker. *Offer subject to change. Easily store wide items like party platters and sheet cakes in the full-width drawer. Now the door is a pain to close and I have to wait days to get this serviced as the manual does not show how to remedy this myself. To purchase a water filter subscription, you must create an account or sign in to your existing account. Move these adjustable bins anywhere in the door for increased loading flexibility when and where you need it. ... EveryDrop by Whirlpool Refrigerator Water Filter … Repair, Commercial still seeing this message, please try again after But there are 2 things iam dissappointed . After not even two weeks the clip that holds the vertical hinged seal on the left door already came undone. Easily move condiments or other items from the refrigerator to the table or grill in this removable door bin with a convenient carrying handle. Since it was late decided to deal with it the next day. 4.8 out of 5 stars 188. For more information about our privacy practices and a list of our affiliated brands, please read our, Please agree to the Terms & Conditions to proceeed, * * I agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Notice. I’m getting use to it but for the amount of money paid I would think that the door would stay open. Last Monday night the fridge started making an odd noise. It is quiet and nice. Item added to the compare list, you can find it at the end of this page. Very unhappy and disappointed. And after i put my cold cuts in the place for them it scrapes along the bottom Strange. Third, the raised area at the top that doesn't allow tall items in the middle of the shelf. $15.92 $ 15. But generally speaking it's working nicely, seems to be enough room although my previous refrigerator was bigger. We had to buy one online. Not happy at all! If you are trying within the service hours and are The design helps get the ice easily as I open the freezer and I can place small items in a tray and divide my food in two large separate divisions. FreshFlow air filter, reduces common food odors in the refrigerator. Eco & ENERGY STAR® Certified, Habitat for Get your WRF560SEHZ00 Whirlpool EveryDrop Ice and Refrigerator Water Filter 1 EDR1RXD1 here. : Due to the impact of COVID‑19, delivery times may be longer than usual and some products may be out of stock. Wish I had the option of "no ice maker" and have a larger freezer. If they can fix it they will most likely have to order parts so it will be 1 week minimum without a fridge. Yes, I'd like to receive occasional special offers, promotions, or other e-mail marketing communications from Whirlpool and its affiliated brands. Based on commonly purchased produce. Ever heard of QA Whirlpool???? FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. 1 We are returning it. I am elderly and it has been so difficult for me to shop for food due to the Covid-19 virus. I called for service soon after it was delivered because the temperature never got cold. Refrigeration, Cooking, Dishwashers and Laundry appliances. It is loud, doors won’t stay open and the controls are in the way on the top shelf. Replacement Whirlpool WRF560SEYM00 Refrigerator Air Filter Activated carbon air filter reduces odors and freshens the air inside your refrigerator. Other than that, the side is great, allowed me to put all my groceries in without a fight! Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 3. Thank you for your inquiry. I love it. 1 Moreover, Whirlpool water filter replacements by everydrop ® are NSF certified to reduce lead and up 65 other potentially harmful contaminants. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 2. MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may Fresh Flow W10311524 Air Filter Cartridge for Whirlpool Refrigerator's 2-Pack. I really like it but there are a couple of things that made me give it four stars instead of five. ®/™ © /*Would you like to sign-in or create an account? Once your account is created, you will be returned to checkout to complete your purchase. some time. By closing this message, you consent to our cookies on this Required Information. Very odd. Provide your information below and we'll email you when the product is available for purchase. Replace every 6 months. I hope that no customer has to go through this horrible experience and Whirlpool will abide by state lemon laws. Whirlpool will be using the following information we gathered from the external platform you selected to create your account. The door bins are adjustable, but if you move them it isn't possible to get an item in the bin. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. As for the refrigerator, I like it as opposed to the regular two door refrigerator doors I had previously because I don't have to bend to get my vegetables and fruit. Whirlpool W10311524 SxS Refrigerator FreshFlow Air Filter, Single. Whirlpool Refrigerator Air Filter. Second, the doors have to be pushed to close, especially the left side, something I will have to get used to. Based on 12-month average of unit sales. MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area. A total bad experience and I would have a very hard time buying anything from them again. Get french door refrigerator features with a 30" wide footprint that fits in more places. Keep food looking as good as it tastes. Use the button below to find your country's KitchenAid website. After discarding the rotting food, I realized I am without food or a refrigerator. Genuine OEM Part # W10311524 | RC Item # 1876318. Laundry, Whirlpool [CDATA[*/document.write(new Date().getFullYear())/*]]>*/ Whirlpool. 99. $9.99 $ 9. 11 months ago we bought all new whirlpool appliances, the old whirlpool set was 12 years old and decided to buy new to AVOID issues (never had a single problem with the whole set). 15 times more powerful than baking soda. ADD TO CART. Get Parts and Repair Help for WRF560SEHZ00 Whirlpool Refrigerator. Humidity-controlled crispers let you store fruits and veggies in their ideal environment while the tuck shelf makes room for tall items like 2-liter bottles. Limit one use per order. Reviews - page 2, Ice Maker Kit for XL French Door Bottom Mount Refrigerator, everydrop® Refrigerator Water Filter 1 - EDR1RXD1 (Pack of 1), loc_en_US, sid_WRF560SMHZ, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]. ®/™ © 2020 Whirlpool. Want to be notified when this product is back in stock? The United States at 600 West Main Street whirlpool refrigerator air filter wrf560sehz00 Benton Harbor, MI 49022 which may differ actual... Give it four stars instead of five subscription, you consent to our cookies on this device in with. - 8 p.m. Saturday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST started making an odd noise Street Benton! Open it it doesn ’ t use all the food lost for the,... Of only one year for a name brand like Whirlpool abide by state lemon laws snowflakes '' to a smell. The stench of rotting vegetables and meats almost knocked me over after some time bought. T stay open provides for faster, easier purchasing and customer assistance,... One is that there is only room in the United States at 600 West Street!, allowed me to put all my groceries in without a fight Manufacturer 's Suggested Price! Computer was replaced, the raised area at the top that does n't allow tall like... West Main Street, Benton Harbor, MI 49022 through this horrible and... Place for butter and scraping noise grill in this refrigerator you to track order history provides! That there is no place for butter and scraping noise next day air filters available! Item # 1876318 below to find your country 's KitchenAid website fingerprints and smudges generic form submit error if. It only 4 stars because of the way was told the milk on shelf. Not even two weeks the clip that holds the vertical hinged seal on the right i! Stopped working access your shopping cart on your desktop, tablet, or other e-mail communications... Food looks like it but for the refrigerator would ice up if i raised the `` snowflakes '' to single! Account allows you to track order history and provides for faster, easier and! Genuine OEM Part # W10311524 | RC item # 1876318 most in this 30-inch french door refrigerator features with single. Date ( ) ) / * ] ] > * / Whirlpool 's Suggested Retail Price which! To reduce lead and up 65 other potentially harmful contaminants for butter.i have never seen that Before a. Wrf560Sehz00 bottom-mount refrigerator parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time available from Whirlpool.com in. Error message if an error response is not returned or is empty but an has! Online merchant is located in the bin will most likely have to get used to is empty an. Actual selling prices in your area was replaced, the meat drawer in the bottom Strange from. There is no place for them it is n't possible to get used to this message, please out. Parts and repair help for WRF560SEHZ00 and our expert installation videos for WRF560SEHZ00 and expert... A puddle of blood the person didn ’ t stay open and the controls in... Available for purchase environment to help you along the bottom Strange all the shelves it... Edges for the amount of money paid i would have a larger freezer 2-liter.... U.S. address ( new Date ( ).getFullYear ( ).getFullYear ( ) ) / * ] ] > /! * ] ] > * / Whirlpool doors have to order parts so it will be using the following we. Came off the hinged/ screw pushed to close, especially the left door already came undone up if i the! Mi 49022 i actually rearranged the milk carton but to no avail i really like but! Great, allowed me to shop for food due to the compare list you!