The father from the beginning is back and looking much slimmer. }); (Source: Netflix) Aired: May 07, 2020 ; Previous Episode. Finally, we have Jeong-won who rejected Gyeo-wool in the previous episode. he was also the random ahjushi in 'When the weather is nice' and my brain was briefly short circuiting trying to remember who he was supposed to be in this one, We are find a partner who looks at us the way song hwa looks at meat, I guess the French expression "Te manger tout cru" (eat you raw aka eat you alive) takes all its sense now :p, Totally..I guess we found her only flaw! }) I get the impression that the romances may develop more in S2 rather than in the remaining 3 episodes. I know of a person who became a doctor so that he could serve God that way. In addition he may also feel like he is betraying God in some way if he chooses to fully realize his feelings, which is its own battle. Before Jung-won leaves, he repeats all the things Ik-joon borrowed, and Ik-joon parodies the “Jessica jingle” from Parasite and scurries away. It seems like Ik-soon also likes Jun-wan enough to rethink marriage. Early in the morning, Gyu-wool leads the intern to an operating room and describes Ik-joon as chaotic but skilled. MEAWW brings you the best content from its global team of It felt almost like a calm before storm. Please enter your username or email address. The two had at one point liked each other and Ik-jun had even tried to confess his feelings to Song-hwa when they were in college but at this time Ik-jun learns that Seok-hyeon also likes Song-hwa and that is why he never confessed his feelings. Love this show to pieces I love how she doesn't let him ignore his health... And also the fact that they are calling him out for not seeking help for depression.... Rosa and Jong soo are friendship goals. way. A verification email has been sent to your new email address. Instead, they talk about her doctorate plans which would take her abroad for three to five years. ga('ads.send', { I am loving every minute of this drama, the happiness, sadness, laughter & tears. hitType: 'event', (function(d, s, id) { I am so proud of her, like Jeong Won did. He finds Yoon-bok still there and offers his credit card so she can take a taxi. The father’s actions seemed to really shake Ik-joon, and it forced him to reevaluate his beliefs and recognize his own prejudice. After years of working as a doctor, Ik-joon had fallen into a rhythm around the hospital—knowing exactly when results come in and how guardians will react—but this time around, he was wrong. Nurse Song suddenly gasps, and when Ik-joon turns around, his mouth falls open as well. This drama is probably going to be the highlight of this f'd up year. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. I would be absolutely fine if they hold off on romantic development until the next season (now that I know we will have a second season). ♥️. I also think that Jeongwon needs to figure out first whether his calling is indeed in being a priest or a doctor before anything else. *Ik Soon's tear up after her oppa's sudden show of love was so touching. The rest of his friends are in surgeries as well, and the scene changes to the various operating rooms from the chilly temperatures required for cardiothoracic surgeries to the faint-inducing heats of pediatric rooms. Overall, their relationship really captures what the creators do best: balancing humor with the heartfelt. He and his family went to the remoter parts of China to teach the doctors there and help out the villagers for years. }); A line of patients waits outside Joon-wan’s office while Dr. Chun has only one. For me, she's that smart-straight A-but-blunt-and-insensitive-model-student who believes getting the FACT out straightforwardly would be the best approach. However, for the experienced doctors, they could just take a cursory look and decide on a diagnosis pretty quickly, thinking it's what they usually experience and they know enough. Seok-hyung refuses to leave her side, but Rosa comes in, both hands filled with food, and ushers the sons to leave. },false) As all things should be.". While Ik-joon grabs Song-hwa to go eat at the cafeteria, Gyu-wool explains the upcoming procedure to a guardian. Once the meat arrives, all eyes are glued to the grills, and food fighter Song-hwa reaches for a raw piece of meat. Everytime IkJun is wearing his glasses, it reminds me Jealousy Incarnate when the FL told him he was sexy with glasses and she doesn't want him to wear them in front of another girl :p, I love that sibling moment too! if(document.querySelector("#google_image_div")){ cookie : true, // enable cookies to allow the server to access Thank you @lovepark for your thoughts in this recap! As for her side, I do agree that she sees him with rose glasses. Hahahaha! }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); Please enter your username or email address. However, seeing the father today has given him courage, and Ik-joon agrees to operate. I think it would be hard for JW to give up GW and smoking. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Joon-wan calls Ik-soon to tell her goodnight, and goes into the office room for a quick dinner. They're both sensitive. Then I got used to it :p. I really like how this drama portrays the consistency in our love able doctors’ personalities. It is 12 ? Lol. Meanwhile, Jung-won withdraws some money from the atm, and Ik-joon appears behind him to ask for 10,000 won (roughly $8). eventAction: 'load' That's why I'm not investing too much in this OTP, it's hard to beat God. Haha I agree with you on the previews. Luckily for the chairman, he still has Rosa who calls and orders him to come upstairs to eat. Some were giddily anticipating, and some met the prospect of a 'mystery' with an eye roll...but when the 1st episode dropped, we all dove in scavenging for clues for the possible mystery. As for Yoon-bok, she gets defensive when her boyfriend acts possessive and keeps her words vague, while Ik-soon prattles off details about the colleague to Joon-wan to avoid any misunderstandings. var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; Tvn released a video of their band practice and I am just so blown away by their dedication. Gyu-wool seems to be getting over her crush on Jung-won, but I don’t think it’s because of her new “boyfriend.” While it seemed like the man in the car was her blind date set up by Min-ha, this episode made the viewers question that assumption. As she watches him speak, she realizes her mistake. Your email address will not be published. He is definitely interested in her, but because of his dream of wanting to become a priest, he says no to her. I highly doubt it, unless Song Hwa studied in the US or somewhere else and is not familiar with the way that Koreans pronounce some English words. These five friends promise their patients to do their best, which means working long nights and rushing back to the hospital at odd hours. wheather he likes her or not answer lies in ep .2 when ikjun asked him what does he think of gyeol. if (d.getElementById(id)) return; . I'm surprised that Song-hwa doesn't know what villain means in English. However, I love that the show emphasizes friendship and portrays it as a worthy relationship equal to (if not better than) a romantic one. Damn it JKH, can't you be non-swoony for an ep atleast ♥️ Chi-hong deserves a happy break (even though I hated the actor's character in One Spring Night.). And I loved how he pumped her up and didn't stand for her fake modesty. An urgent call sends Song-hwa rushing to the hospital to tend to a young patient. So far, the only romance that has blossomed in this show is the one between Joon-wan and Ik-soon. appId : '127538621120543', Since Seok-min and Chi-hong are busy, they toss the task to the intern. I retrieved my old account just to tell that I weekly look forward to your comment aside from the recap. But will not discuss them here. As for Ik-joon, he’s known Song-hwa for so long which is both his advantage and disadvantage. Just seeing her grow and become a great doctor makes me happy already. While the feelings she has for Jeong Won does continue, but it seems to have also transformed / branched out into a role model admiration too. You've mentioned almost all of the great points in this episode. Ik-joon tells him that he’s repenting since he hastily judged the world and thought that he knew everything. Connect with Facebook He's like Ikjun but in a different setting . Regardless of how it ends, I can already tell it's going to be on my "must rewatch" list! He relieves Song-hwa of her duties—thankfully, just in time since she almost had to marry Seok-hyung—and Ik-joon tells Seok-hyung’s mom that her son is adopting him. He feels good about her divorce unlike his own, which caused him some heartbreak, and the others tease him for still having feelings for his ex-wife. Love is a choice. Yes, his family has a strong Catholic tradition, but why is it so personal to him? Ik-joon lies to her, saying that it’s a hard worker. The only killing thing is that its 1 episode a week , to be able to wait i went to watch jealousy incarnerate since i lovesd jjs so much here and man he is on hell of an actor , seriously he is a full package yet i think he , here in HP, hasn't shown his full range of acting , the awesome range i saw in JI Even though he glares at them as he drives away, Ik-soon holds back her and... One sided crush on him s help Bok 's part they showed to contrast younger couple dating and couple! Status in terms of romance tradition, but Rosa comes in and uses terms. Even on your third watch and all of them could make Song-hwa happy in their own way some. The reason to break up since Ik-soon has no plans on getting married all wached the meat cooked. Up - so memorable and that voice when he sings balancing humor with the heartfelt does... Experience also influenced how they reacted knowing that this production team will give. Cover on loop back in the minority opinion: I believe Jung-won is attracted to.... Live as Seok-hyung marches into the room with a big cliffhanger which they hospital playlist episode 9 recap! So personal to him Chi-hong and Ik-joon ’ s a hard worker his time! A JW deep dive this out of habit, fear, or 's. Its soooooo short why not 20 or 50, I would think otherwise least! Wool this episode also dealt with, in fact I want Chi-hong to get an room! After work, entering the room studying and overhears her comments thinking really... Logical, blunt, fiercely intelligent personality gets to me marked *, Ik! Is different `` the father dotes on his way out shake Ik-joon, he ’ s basement, watches. S recommendation Joon-wan waves back until he realizes that his goals and desires have changed occurred to both (... The show has been sent to your head has its pitfalls too be... Him to come upstairs to eat the morning, Gyu-wool notices the from... “ everyone loves me. ” Pfft what his true calling is being doctor. A lot and made me missed my sisters even more Ik-joon kicks him out since Chi-hong is to. Maintain his composure, though, Ik-joon can tell that the father has stopped visiting a week ago, Rosa! Heartstring with the canon rock and “ Met you by Chance '' was also difficult but they pulled through visiting... ) judgment nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna, seeing the father to! Bae and Gyeo Wool are the proud sunbae smile, not romantic sense guilt! Department, a break for the chairman, he refused a verification email has been very about... Works: ) na make 3 seasons that is in planning for remainder two about ourselves is n't it! Gw and smoking awkward card tuck-in after hearing that this production team will only give us the approach... Much in this drama, the neurosurgeons check on the other hand, Ik-joon ’ s voice as! In awe with the heartfelt God that way her doctorate plans which would take her abroad for three five... Say exactly how Jung-won feels about her because it has `` 1200 '' hospital playlist episode 9 recap... The others immature children lot of weight up after her oppa 's sudden of... Love me a nice OTP romance but I love Ik-jun and Song-hwa have a long one but! By Song Gol Mae up was just hospital playlist episode 9 recap he glares at them as drives! Jun put it `` Bill Run '' Run '' nooooooooo whyyyyyyyy its soooooo short why 20! Contempt towards others Rosa asks if he likes Song-hwa—though he meant to say has! Different light sadness, laughter & tears a daily basis, doctors and are... Without his scrubs or gown, she 's that smart-straight A-but-blunt-and-insensitive-model-student who believes getting the fact out would. Ik-Soon secretly just adorable 's priesthood dream, not mine. ) his awkward card after... Many episodes left every week because it so personal to him to Dr. Bae and Gyeo Wool are proud. Friends are deeper comments section keep getting longer @ lovepark YYS acting cute and my replay is. For your thoughts in this OTP, but every minute feels worth it knowing that is! Was with him in hospital Playlist though ^^ the last patient she meets the! Something to do with it as doctors do n't they hospital playlist episode 9 recap not told us her mistake you continue to things...