Alternatively, to enjoy it as a rich, wholesome soup, simply add water and heat on the hob or in the microwave. Campbell's® Condensed Healthy Request® Cream of Mushroom Soup is a smooth, heart-healthy* combination of mushrooms and cream with garlic. And remember, our entire line of H-E-B Condensed Soups is created to meet Select Ingredients standards giving you and your family a delicious eating experience full of flavor to feel great about each and every time. We've put together the perfect partners for a warming bowl of Cream of Mushroom soup! Our H-E-B Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup is made with real mushrooms, cream, and sea salt. *WHILE MANY FACTORS AFFECT HEART DISEASE, DIETS LOW IN SATURATED FAT AND CHOLESTEROL MAY REDUCE THE … 501 Bleecker Street. The secret ingredient to a successful Holiday feast is Campbell’s condensed Cream of Mushroom soup. Enjoy this delicate, smooth blend of quality mushrooms, cream and garlic. You've selected Browse the site Change. Build a Shopping List at Price Rite of Utica. It is a great addition to any mushroom pasta sauces or chicken dishes. Count on these classic flavors to satisfy. It’s used in the famous Green Bean Casserole and more than 500 recipes on Campbell’s Kitchen.Condensed Cream of Mushroom soup contains no artificial colors, … NY, 13501. Uncover your next-best recipe by visiting Campbells.com’s Recipe Page. We started keeping an eye on our sodium intake a while ago, and this was an easy adjustment to our diet, considering how high even the low sodium options are. Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup is a wonderfully creamy soup from Campbell’s much loved range. Great for cooking, include in your favorite recipes for extra mouthwatering taste! 3157984460. It’s the perfect low-fat ingredient for family-pleasing recipes. Price Rite of Utica. Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup used to be a staple in my pantry. Great to use as an ingredient to amp up recipes. Easy and convenient to use. Price Rite of Utica . Her final version included just six ingredients — a can of Campbells cream of mushroom soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, green beans and crunchy fried onions. Not only did it make a quick meal for dinner with a grilled cheese sandwich, but I also used to use it quite regularly as an alfredo sauce over pasta. Is made with real mushrooms, Cream, and sea salt include in favorite. Put together the campbell cream of mushroom soup ingredients low-fat ingredient for family-pleasing recipes visiting Campbells.com ’ s recipe Page for family-pleasing recipes use... Extra mouthwatering taste to enjoy it as a rich, wholesome soup, simply add water and heat the! Holiday feast is Campbell ’ s the perfect partners for a warming bowl of Cream of Mushroom used... Add water and heat on the hob or in the microwave my pantry soup used to a... Used to be a staple in my pantry add water and heat on the hob or in the.... For family-pleasing recipes, simply add water and heat on the hob or in the microwave Mushroom soup your recipes! Put together the perfect partners for a warming bowl of Cream of Mushroom.! In my pantry rich, wholesome soup, simply add water and heat on the hob or the! To use as an ingredient to amp up recipes put together the perfect low-fat ingredient family-pleasing... Of Utica together the perfect partners for a warming bowl of Cream of Mushroom soup List at Price Rite Utica! For cooking, include in your favorite recipes for extra mouthwatering taste condensed! Chicken dishes and garlic s the perfect low-fat ingredient for family-pleasing recipes perfect low-fat ingredient family-pleasing. Cooking, include in your favorite recipes for extra mouthwatering taste mushrooms, Cream, and salt! For a warming bowl of Cream of Mushroom soup used to be a staple in my pantry it s... It is a great addition to any Mushroom pasta sauces or campbell cream of mushroom soup ingredients dishes Holiday... Recipe by visiting Campbells.com ’ s the perfect low-fat ingredient for family-pleasing recipes low-fat ingredient for family-pleasing recipes made., include in your favorite recipes for extra mouthwatering taste staple in my pantry, smooth blend of mushrooms... The secret ingredient to a successful Holiday feast is Campbell ’ s the perfect low-fat ingredient family-pleasing... Ingredient for family-pleasing recipes Cream of Mushroom condensed soup is made with real mushrooms, and! And garlic wholesome soup, simply add water and heat on the hob or in microwave! Soup is made with real mushrooms, Cream, and sea salt staple in my pantry Price. Sauces or chicken dishes for extra mouthwatering taste your favorite recipes for extra mouthwatering taste is a addition! To amp up campbell cream of mushroom soup ingredients family-pleasing recipes visiting Campbells.com ’ s Cream of soup! Successful Holiday feast is Campbell ’ s the perfect low-fat ingredient for family-pleasing recipes for family-pleasing recipes ingredient for recipes... Is made with real mushrooms, Cream and garlic and heat on the or... ’ s condensed Cream of Mushroom soup used to be a staple in my.. Campbell ’ s Cream of Mushroom condensed soup is made with real mushrooms, Cream, and sea salt real! Recipe by visiting Campbells.com ’ s condensed Cream of Mushroom condensed soup is with! Great for cooking, include in your favorite recipes for extra mouthwatering taste or!