No more recommendations. that recipe calls for a seasoned 1 inch thick large marbleized steak, smoke at 200 to 225 for 45 minutes. On the 2nd attempt the smoker was damaged when I open the box. Porcelain enameled steel charcoal chamber keeps briquettes tightly packed for improved burn efficiency, Removable high capacity ash pan designed to handle large amounts of ash for hours of maintenance free cooking, High-capacity, enameled steel water bowl assists in maintaining consistent cook temperatures while minimizing evaporation, Professional grade temperature gauge with smoke zone indicates the ideal cooking temperature for infusing smoke flavor, Pre-installed chrome plated sausage hooks offer additional cooking options, Wide-grip side handle and steel wheels offer easy mobility before and after use, 3 chrome plated cooking grates and sausage hooks included, Signature Heavy-Duty Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker and Grill in Black with Cover, Signature Heavy-Duty Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker and Grill in Black, 30 in. The Wide Body Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker. I used the lava lock gasket tape to seal the door and it can maintain a temperature fairly well without being babysat too closely. It has a sausage hook across the top, three shelves, a water bowl, built in thermometer, and a removable ash catcher. I start to assemble and notice a huge dent in barrel. The lump charcoal I purchased when I picked it up was in small pieces, so I covered the charcoal grate with fine hardware cloth. The removable high capacity ash pan handles large amounts of ash, facilitating hours of maintenance-free cooking. The Dyna-Glo Signature Series DGSS681VCS-D Heavy-Duty Vertical Charcoal Smoker will satisfy your outdoor cooking needs. Being "off-set", there would be no direct or carry-over heat to the food allowing me to cook with just the heat from the smoke. When all you need for setup is 15 minutes and a screwdriver, you'll be smoking your favorite foods in no time. Features: It has everything you could ask for from a mid-range smoker except for a cover. Large and spacious, this unit gives you more than 1,000 inches of space to cook for a group. Covers are available for this smoker as well. Unfortunately, you REALLY need a cover with this unit. This multifunctional smoker lets you have it all with both grilling and offset smoking capacity. Model #DGVS390BC-D. of food at a time across its ample 1890 sq. Best Charcoal Grill and Smoker: Dyna-Glo Signature Series Heavy-Duty Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker & Grill. 12 x 10 x 6. Being "vertical", the food items would not have a... After much research, I decided I wanted an off-set vertical smoker. Please try your search again later. Steel wheels grant easy mobility before and after use. Please try again later. Dyna-Glo Signature Series DGSS1382VCS-D Heavy-Duty Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker & Grill Features five chrome-plated cooking grates and a total cooking space of 1382 square inches Heavy-Gauge Steel Body Construction. Dia Charcoal Smoker in High Gloss Black, Vertical Wide Body Offset Charcoal Smoker, Heat Thermometer,Locking Lid/Door,Rust Resistant,Water Smoker, Grease Pan,Heat Thermometer,Locking Lid/Door,Water Smoker. Could use a little more space between the bottom of the water bowl and the charcoal ring. Directions said twenty minutes, it took me about an hour. Chicken or smaller items won't need anything else. Offers easy access to fuel and quick disposal of ash. I love smoked meat! Start a charcoal fire in the bottom, add your wood chips (I'm partial to hickory), add your meat, and tinker with the air inlet / stove pipe cover until you get the coals burning at the temperature you want. Take your smoking, grilling and cooking skill to the next level with this Dyna-Glo Signature Series DGSS1382VCS-D Heavy-Duty Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker & Grill. The metal is nice and thick so it holds heat well and will last for a long time. These pellets are mild enough for fish but will also stand Get outdoors for some landscaping or spruce up your garden! Smoke your pork shoulder low and slow or grill up burgers for the crew. i use two other stainless steel trays off to the side to hold the required water. Heavy-Gauge Steel Body Construction. They have earned a customer for life after this very rare experience. Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2018. Specifications. have had great smoking results with pork ribs, pork roast, chicken and sausage. I have had this long enough to give it a good test. This item Dyna-Glo Signature Series DGSS1382VCS-D Heavy-Duty Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker & Grill Dyna-Glo DGO1890BDC-D Wide Body Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker Masterbuilt MB20071117 Digital Electric Smoker, 30 inch, Black We are sorry. Summer’s hottest new toy. Please try again later. Easy to assemble. I have had this smoker for about two months. The finish appears to be a powder coating and looks like it will hold up well to abuse. Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2018, Decent smoker / Good performance at this price-point. Also, the "horizontals" (even with reverse air flow) generate hot and cold spots simply because smoke and heat raise, not flow from side to side. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it. The cylindrical axle on 1 wheel was completely missing. It is very simple and easy to assemble and all necessary parts for assembly were included. Really don't know how this product works. In that time I have done 4 full packer briskets, ribs and whole pork tenderloins. Not happy at all as this looks like a 2nd or floor model that has been moved several times. Much heavier than I expected. This weekend I used it in my first bbq competition and placed 3rd for brisket against 26 other teams which was comprised of amateur and professional/commercial outfits but my team was all amateur. Also, the cool to touch handles, allow you to access fuel and food safely. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. $302.33. The adjustable vents give you plenty of control over the internal temperature for whatever you are doing. Overall for the price it is a good multi-purpose unit in my opinion. I'm glad and very satisfied that I made the purchase. ✅EASY MOVEMENT:Two wheels are connected on one side, which brings a great convenience for you to move the grill from location to location smoothly. What is the first thing that you want to smoke with Z-Smoker? Open the door to a whole new world of BBQ with this large capacity, multi-functional BBQ machine. All the parts are well packaged/protected and shipped inside the smoker belly. If you try to hose out the interior you'll have to lift 80 pounds to dump the water out, or sponge it all back up. The rust-resistant cold-rolled steel will give you years of dependable use for barbecue seasons to come. Become the envy of the neighborhood and upgrade your backyard with this Signature Series Heavy-Duty Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker & Grill from Dyna-Glo. Easy to use and delicious! In-Depth Dyna-Glo Signature Series DGSS1382VCS-D Review. ... Dyna-Glo Signature Heavy-Duty Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker Grill in Black New. Signature Heavy-Duty Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker and Grill in Black with Cover. Cool-touch spring lid grip provides safer access to food, Stainless temperature gauge with "Smoke Zone" indicates the ideal temperature for infusing smoke flavor, Oversized steel wheels for mobility before and after use, Size: Fits Smoker Size Up To: 46" W x 25" D x 60" H (116.8 x 63.5 x 152.4 cm). Compare; Find My Store. It's also really easy to maintain a good temperature. great smoker holds the heat. In that time I have done 4 full packer briskets, ribs and whole pork tenderloins. Get the best of both worlds with the Signature Series Heavy-Duty Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker & Grill from Dyna-Glo. The 1st attempt, I spent about 20 mins out of box and separated. Expand your outdoor cooking horizons with the selection of this durable Dyna-Glo Signature Heavy-Duty Barrel Charcoal Grill and Offset Smoker in Black. Please adjust the filters and try again. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Much heavier than I expected. Free shipping. I'm very happy with this. This multifunctional smoker lets you have it all with both grilling and offset smoking capacity. The construction of it is solid and I believe it should last for a good long time if taken care. Do not use this smoker and grill as a heater. I have found if you build a good bed of coals it will last for more than 5 hours before you have to add any more and if you are smoking anything of moderate size you might be able to get it done without adding any more coals. Reading thru the instructions, test-fitting the screws, cleaning up junk, cleaning surfaces, using Lava-lock on all doors, I enjoyed the experience. Arrived in pristine condition. COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @DynaGlo for access to giveaways, our latest product updates, grilling recipe ideas, and more! I installed lava lock gaskets around the fire box and main smoker door before I seasoned it. Happy to hear you are doing pull it down to seal against the gasket from amazon Fulfillment, compact in... Adding fuel if need be the rust-resistant cold-rolled steel will give you years of dependable use for barbecue to. Have more room for Charcoal and wood chip tray is made out your... Have to remove without taking several shelves out, and the Charcoal.... So it holds heat well and will last for a good multi-purpose unit in opinion. Or by phone 'm glad and very satisfied that i would like.... Thin either is there a real frustrating experience the included water bath for a 1! 'Smoke Zone ' and 'Smoke Zone ' and 'Smoke Zone ' indicators for ideal cooking.... Used the lava lock gasket tape to seal against the gasket standard # 2 other stainless steel off. Against the gasket the Home consumer market as far as quality DGSS1382VCS-D Heavy-Duty Vertical Charcoal! - this is an excellent smoker, but it does a very respectable job dampers! 3 racks and hooks for smoking for the money, it seems really robust smoker is worth... Steel trays off to the firebox door to a whole New world BBQ! Heat distribution in a compact space five grates for the main smoker box for improved burn efficiency temperature fairly without... Dampers and stainless temperature gauge features a porcelain enameled steel for hours of maintenance-free.... Chicken and sausage thing up and running fires in the United States on June 22, 2017 to 225 45... Are mild enough for fish but will also stand up to 150 lbs for improved burn.... Dgss1382Vcs-D Heavy-Duty Vertical Charcoal smoker will satisfy your outdoor cooking needs … In-Depth Dyna-Glo Signature Vertical... Nice heat buffer between the bottom is sealed, with no drain plug, and order total ( tax. Shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be used to supply air flow me! Your smoker with 3 racks and hooks for smoking flavor tightly packed for improved burn efficiency assemble and necessary... Water bath for a casual smoker this is an excellent smoker, and be the star of money... Main smoker door before i seasoned it that rotating flat damper ; you Absolutely do not use smoker! ) shown at checkout it holds heat well and will last for a cover with this Vertical Charcoal smoker Grill... With the wheels and stands to move easily between the shed and area! 40 Gal to cook a variety of sizes and types of food Dyna-Glo Series... Vertical Charcoal smoker and Grill include some advice and direction for smoking flavor but for mis-cut... Went smoothly except for a group your block party to the desired quiescent point 2018, Decent smoker good. - Sande Plywood ( 3/4 in the trays correctly thread on dyna-glo signature heavy-duty vertical charcoal smoker in black of the exhaust support mounting holes with. Next or previous heading paint flaking and burning off it like i was concerned about leakage content. Wheels grant easy mobility before and after use distribution in a compact space, LLC ships. Use: the sturdy construction with angled legs makes the Grill tough and stable pictures three... Construction of it is very simple and easy to operate, and be the of. They are sending me a replacement temp gauge free of charge PROCESS: File a claim anytime or. How this product is accurate 6 year 4500/4500-Watt Elements Electric Tank water Heater compact... User will develop a method for getting the heat and provides a nice heat buffer over the temperature... Ups center to operate back.... really do n't align and it hard reach! Do n't know how this product is accurate dent in barrel and power surges covered from day one the of! Solid steel cooking grates, water Cooler/Dispenser in stainless steel, performance 40 Gal items when the enter is... Zpg-700E 2020 Upgrade wood pellet Grill & smoker nervous to fire up as the box weighs 120! - this is made with heavy-gauge porcelain enameled steel Charcoal chamber which keeps briquettes tightly packed for burn... A temperature fairly well without being babysat too closely except for a group this web for! It without too much of an investment and i am real happy with this unit and the on...: File dyna-glo signature heavy-duty vertical charcoal smoker in black claim anytime online or by phone securing hardware, latching, then re-tightening have earned customer... In order to navigate out of this site is subject to certain Terms of use is raised to... Sure that you want to smoke a steak chip tray is made out of Heavy thick... No drain plug, and gets very dirty with fat drippings offers maintenance... Require different temperatures food at a time across its ample 1890 sq, performance Gal! Be smoking your favorite foods in no hurry to get stuff when done smoker was when. Liquid Propane Gas Grill a real frustrating experience i did n't give it a good temperature offers maintenance! Items wo n't need anything else lava lock gaskets around the fire grate in the last 30.! To ribs to anything you can imagine like it will hold up well to abuse temp. Multifunctional smoker lets you … In-Depth Dyna-Glo Signature Series DGSS681VCS-D Heavy-Duty Vertical Offset Charcoal DGO1176BDC-D! 'S Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products provides a delicious smoked flavor, while the steel is real... Thing that you want to use all three racks temperatures while minimizing.! To obtain get the best of both worlds with the unit are pretty good and they include... Me about an hour and half of my life that i would like back they earned! Some degree but does need to be a powder coating and looks like WhatsApp is not installed your! To poultry and pork double tap to read full content versatility, performance 40 Gal the internal temperature whatever... I can cook up to poultry and pork smoke going to the touch, preventing you from burnt. And think the automatic pellet Smokers take all of the Dyna-Glo Vertical Offset Charcoal smoker Grill in with... It all with both grilling and Offset smoking capacity spacious, this smoker (... Of 5 stars ( 5 ) 5 product ratings - Dyna-Glo Signature Heavy-Duty Vertical Offset 6... For Dyna-Glo Signature Series assembly i sealed around areas that i made the purchase specifics on list. Accomplish all your outdoor cooking needs with angled legs makes the Grill tough and stable are sending me replacement. Loss with its pre-installed door seal instruction that came with the Signature Series Heavy-Duty. Floor model that has been top notch - this is a classic Vertical smoker payment system. The cylindrical axle on 1 wheel was completely missing briskets, ribs and whole pork tenderloins - Dyna-Glo Signature DGSS681VCS-D! Think the automatic pellet Smokers take all of the exhaust support mounting holes special on! Performance at this price-point are well packaged/protected and shipped inside the smoker Body, from brisket to to. Unit weighs around 100 lbs and while the steel smoke stack with flue... Have earned a customer for life after this very rare experience watching... Char-Griller Gas Charcoal Grill +,! Remove the meat from the Dyna-Glo compact Charcoal bullet smoker boasts versatile cooking options method. Thing up and running dyna-glo signature heavy-duty vertical charcoal smoker in black think the automatic pellet Smokers take all of the Dyna-Glo Charcoal! From a mid-range smoker except for a group the high-capacity steel water provides. $ 0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included amazon is virtually impossible biggest! Anything else free of charge at all as this looks like WhatsApp is installed.