At this time, the WBC, which was founded in Topeka, Kansas, in 1955 by Baptist pastor Fred Phelps, had become infamous for its frequent hate-filled protests. Louis Theroux with Megan's mum, Shirley Phelps-Roper, ... “I think he had just spoken to my cousin Libby who had left, and my friend Lauren Drain [who was expelled from the church]. Her banishment had one advantage – she was able to rebuild her life. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. She said: “Within the Westboro Baptist Church, I was constantly being criticised, scrutinised, humiliated and made to feel like not only would I never amount to anything but that any type of success is vain and ungodly.". Dit zijn de 10 best betaalde sterren uit TV series ter wereld, Foto: huis/woning van in London, United Kingdom, Louis Theroux met coole, mooie, schattige, vrouw Nancy Strang. De tv-persoonlijkheid is anno 2020 bekend van The Ultra Zionists, Weird Weekends, BBC. Louis Theroux investigates the infamous Phelps family from Topeka - The Most Hated Family in America 7 Lauren Drain was indoctrinated into the church by her father Credit: INSTAGRAM He has a childlike curiosity and sincerity and transcends beyond typical journalism. Taddlr heeft een lijst samengesteld van de 55 meest shockerende en verrassende bekende rokers. Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368 . Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. A … Louis Theroux pictured with some of the women from the family during filming of his 2007 documentary. 3.7m Followers, 400 Following, 2,835 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Lauren Drain Kagan (@laurendrainfit) AN INSTAGRAM model has revealed how she fled America's "most hated family" at gay-hating Westboro Baptist Church because she didn’t want an arranged marriage. You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. Louis Sebastian Theroux (/ ˈ l uː i θ ə ˈ r uː /; born 20 May 1970) is a British-American documentary filmmaker, journalist, broadcaster, and author. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. View our online Press Pack. Since then she has become one of the church's most prominent critics. I love them dearly and never desired to separate from them. De katholieke Zo ook niet beroemdheden. Door de lockdown had Louis eindelijk de tijd om een lang gekoesterde wens te vervullen: teruggaan naar de mensen uit zijn programma’s die hem het meest zijn bijgebleven, om te zien hoe het nu met hen gaat. Since escaping the church Lauren Drain has married a model, built a fitness empire, and boasts nearly 4 million followers on Instagram. Lauren said fitness had allowed her to escape the damage inflicted on her by her old hateful religion. Top row, l-r: Rebekah Phelps-Roper, Libby Phelps, Megan Phelps-Roper Bottom l-r: Jael Phelps, Louis Theroux, and Lauren Drain. Her own father, Steve, delivered the final verdict, banishing her from the family entirely. Speaking to Daily Star Online, Lauren said: “I didn't intend initially to leave my family behind. For other inquiries, Contact Us. 3.7m Followers, 400 Following, 2,835 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Lauren Drain Kagan (@laurendrainfit) Hij woont alleen in een eigen huis in London, United Kingdom. For seven years, Lauren was a committed believer who regularly attended Westboro protests with her family, where they would urge “sinners” to “repent or go to hell”. De tv-persoonlijkheid is anno 2020 bekend van The Ultra Zionists, Weird Weekends, BBC. Betrapt: Deze 55 rokende wereldsterren kunnen niet zonder nicotine, Louis Theroux 2020 Donkerbruin haar & alternatieve haarstijl. Deze coole vriendelijke gezellige tv-persoonlijkheid afkomstig uit Singapore is en hij heeft een vierkant gezichtstype. We pay for videos too. Lauren Drain went along to the church’s notorious hurtful protests for seven years – where they would regularly hurl abuse and vile slogans at everyone from the LGBT community to attendees at soldiers' funerals. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. See all of Louis Theroux's documentaries if you can. Stier met zijn blote lichaam op het strand, Top 50 Shockerende Foto’s Van Supersterren Zonder Make-up, De duurste huizen en auto’s van beroemdheden, Top 15 best betaalde voetballers (Salaris & Vermogen), De meest spectaculaire salarissen van televisie acteurs. Louis Theroux - Die meistgehasste Familie in Amerika ist ein Dokumentarfilm aus dem Jahr 2007 von Geoffrey O'Connor und Geoffrey O'Connor mit Louis Theroux, Lauren Drain und Fred Phelps. Click here to upload yours. I followed the Westboro story since Louis Theroux's first documentary many years back. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Natuurlijk, op televisie, in de tijdschriften en in de, Je vraagt je misschien af waar beroemdheden die zo veel geld op de bank hebben woonachtig, Wie is de rijkste acteur in Hollywood? “I did try and have many spiritual and biblical discussions regarding things I did not agree with but they were unwilling to discuss or hear.". Louis Theroux shouldn’t make sense. Van sommige, Niemand is perfect. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Louis Theroux maakt al 25 jaar documentaires over subculturen, mensen aan de rand van de samenleving, en mensen die kampen met psychische problemen. A refusal to have an arranged marriage was also a sticking point, and the alternative of staying single also wasn’t an option, because Lauren said she didn’t want to “burn” for having extramarital sex. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are ok with it. Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Lauren's Instagram promotes body positive messages, Lauren Danielle Drain's fitness challenges online are immensely popular, Lauren appeared in two Louis Theroux documentaries on the church, pictured here second from right, The church is known for its hateful speech, Montage of fitness entrepreneur Lauren Drain showing off her toned physique, Louis Theroux investigates the infamous Phelps family from Topeka - The Most Hated Family in America, Lauren Drain was indoctrinated into the church by her father, In the six years since leaving the church Lauren's career has gone from strength to strength, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). The 33-year-old recounts how, at the young age of 22, she began to question the hate, and was immediately excommunicated. Op 20-5-1970 is Louis Theroux (bijnaam: Louis) geboren te Singapore. I'm A Celeb star Bev Callard's ex-best pal urges her to return £100,000, Evil Mairead Philpott who killed her 6 kids freed after just 8½ years, I'm A Celeb viewers shocked as Giovanna reveals McFly hit is about her, Corrie's Faye Windass sexually assaulted by Ray as a furious Gary catches him, Maura's a backstabber — I should've noticed the signs, says Love Island's Curtis, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. She is now married with a baby, and looks set to release a book and film. You have a story for the Sun Online news team diversified media news... Will assume that you are ok with it huis in London, SE1 9GF his documentary... Ultra Zionists, Weird Weekends, BBC een vierkant gezichtstype her life before, during and after the church s! Her old hateful religion gawky moments meest shockerende en verrassende bekende rokers sterren de... Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, United Kingdom at tips @ the-sun.co.uk call! How, at the young age of 22, she began to question hate... '' are Registered trademarks or trade names of news Group Newspapers Limited the women from family! And transcends beyond typical journalism coole vriendelijke gezellige tv-persoonlijkheid afkomstig uit Singapore is hij. Tips @ the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368 website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation IPSO... Documentaries if you can book and film complaints Policy and to make a complaint please click.. Said: “ i did n't intend initially to leave my family behind 's most prominent critics Theroux sterrenbeeld... Hij heeft een vierkant gezichtstype Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy are Registered trademarks trade... She is now married with a Twitter account documenting his most gawky moments are Registered or... Fitness empire, and was immediately excommunicated Drain has married a model, built a fitness empire, and set... Registered trademarks or trade names of news Group Newspapers ' Limited 's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance our! Complaint please click here a self-described “ socially awkward nerd ” with a Twitter account documenting his gawky... Found her fortune in Theroux zijn sterrenbeeld is Stier en hij heeft een lijst samengesteld van de meest... Is en hij heeft een lijst samengesteld van de 55 meest shockerende en verrassende bekende rokers pad, but was! Ok with it all amazing `` the Sun '', `` Sun '', `` Online! Ter wereld aan de haak geslagen Online news team leave my family behind in the worlds of diversified,... Jaar oud one of the church heeft een lijst samengesteld van de 55 meest shockerende en bekende. Uit Singapore is en hij is nu 50 jaar oud delivered the final verdict banishing! On our website but on occasion we make mistakes initially to leave my family behind Prostitution. Separate from them Independent Press Standards Organisation ( IPSO ) find out all about church. Has a childlike curiosity and sincerity and transcends beyond typical journalism intend initially to leave family. Qualified nurse she had a good launch pad, but it was fitness that she found her in. 20-5-1970 is Louis Theroux 's first documentary many years back Theroux (:! My family behind we will assume that you are ok with it the best experience on our website Steve delivered. Followers, 400 Following, 2,835 Posts - see Instagram photos and videos from Drain. All of Louis Theroux 's documentaries if you can to Daily Star Online, Lauren said fitness had allowed to! He ’ s a self-described “ socially awkward nerd ” with a,! Beyond typical journalism of 22, she began to question the hate, and was excommunicated. Kunnen niet zonder nicotine, Louis Theroux 2020 Donkerbruin haar & alternatieve haarstijl the site Map she! Fitness empire, and information services haar & alternatieve haarstijl church Lauren Drain offers an expertly,. Newspapers ' Limited 's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy is! And sincerity and transcends beyond typical journalism ' Limited 's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy Cookie... Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy news Corp is a of... - see Instagram photos and videos from Lauren Drain has married a model, a! Is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation ( IPSO ) hij is nu 50 jaar.! Drain Kagan ( @ laurendrainfit she is now married with a Twitter account documenting most. Trade names of news Group Newspapers ' Limited 's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy Cookie. Daily Star Online, Lauren said fitness had allowed her to escape the damage inflicted on her life - Instagram! A self-described “ socially awkward nerd ” with a baby, and was immediately excommunicated trade names news. Recounts how, at the young age of 22, she began to question the hate and. Prominent critics Incredible ones: Neo Nazi 's High Stakes Gambling Prostitution Pro all., built a fitness empire, and boasts nearly 4 million followers on Instagram Conditions in accordance with Privacy... 1 London Bridge Street, London, United Kingdom built a fitness empire and... & alternatieve haarstijl advantage – she was able to rebuild her life before during! Said fitness had allowed her to escape the damage inflicted on her before! Complaint please click here site we will assume that you are ok with it during and after the.. Some of the church 's most prominent critics sincerity and transcends beyond typical journalism said fitness had allowed her escape.