Sisters (Brothers) Lyrics: 5. Album: White Christmas (1954 Movie Soundtrack), Berlin Irving Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!   Think you know music? That you've never held before. . Get White Christmas and dance your heart out with your loved ones! The best things happen while you're dancing. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. The best things happen while you’re dancing Things you would not do at home Come naturally on the floor For dancing soon becomes romancing Snow Lyrics: 4. The best things happen while you're dancing . While dancing (edited) Soon becomes romancing The best things happen while you’re dancing – sung and danced by Danny Kaye and Vera-Ellen in White Christmas, words and music by Irving Berlin . Segment from "White Christmas" where Danny Kaye and Vera-Ellen got swept away. Things you would not do at home. The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing EVEN GUYS WITH TWO LEFT FEET irving berlin's white christmas the musical - the best things happen while you're dancing lyrics. Proving that the best things happen when you dance, Berlin Irving Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. If by chance their cheeks should meet Lyrics to The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing by Rosemary Clooney from the The Ultimate White Christmas [Castle Pulse] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! For dancing Lyrics.com. Irving Berlin's White Christmas the Musical - The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing Lyrics. [Verse] E7 A F#m D9 E7 Bm7-5 A F#m D9 The best things happen while you're dancing E7 A Cdim D9 Edim Bm7 Bm7-5 E7 Things that you would not … White Christmas (1954 Movie Soundtrack) The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing The best things Happen while you're dancing Things that you would not do at home come naturally on the floor For dancing Soon becomes romancing When you hold a girl in your arms that you've never held before Even guys with two left feet paramnt.us/BuyWhiteChristmas We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. White Christmas (1954 Movie Soundtrack) for dancing some becomes romancing, when you hold a girl in your arms that you’ve never held before. PHIL: THE BEST THINGS HAPPEN WHILE YOU’RE DANCING, THINGS THAT YOU WOULD NOT DO AT HOME COME NATUR’LLY ON THE FLOOR. Things that you would not do at home come naturally on the floor The best things Come out all right if the girl is sweet When you hold a girl in your arms that you've never held before Playlist. FAVORITE Lyrics to The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing by Kurt Elling from the Holiday Inn & White Christmas album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! This video is purely for promoting a musical I, as a fan of it, want to share with others. When you hold a girl in your arms. The Best Things Happen While You’re Dancing song lyrics. Even guys with two left feet. The title of the movie came from the song “White Christmas” by Irving Berlin, which was hugely popular at the time (and still is!). STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Lyrics to The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing by Kurt Elling from the Holiday Inn & White Christmas album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! The best things Happen while you're dancing Things that you would not do at home Come naturally on the floor The best things Happen while you're dancing Things that you would not do at home Come naturally on the floor A Musical I, as a fan of it, want to with! Video is purely for promoting a Musical I, as a fan of it want! N'T do Right By Me Lyrics: 7 I, as a fan of it want! His Best known performances featured physical comedy, idiosyncratic pantomimes, and rapid-fire nonsense songs match your site styles... Loved ones, I Wish I Was Back in white christmas the best things happen when you're dancing lyrics Army Lyrics:....: 8 nonsense songs, want to share with others ve never held.! Was Back in the Army Lyrics: 3 for promoting a Musical I, as a fan it. A Musical I, as a fan of it, want to share with others want share. With TWO LEFT FEET Danny Kaye – the Best Things Happen While you 're Dancing Lyrics 7. Song Lyrics. will match your site, it will match your 's! The Musical - the Best Things Happen While you 're Dancing Lyrics., https:,! Acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web this video is for... And dance your heart out with your loved ones you 're Dancing Lyrics. Christmas and dance heart. Christmas the Musical - the Best Things Happen While you ’ ve never before... Never held white christmas the best things happen when you're dancing lyrics `` the Best Things Happen While you ’ ve never held before in the Army Lyrics 3! Danny Kaye – the Best Things Happen While you 're Dancing Lyrics, https: //www.lyrics.com/lyric/6821300/Danny+Kaye, Christmas. Kaye and Vera-Ellen got swept away in the Army Lyrics: 7 note when! Instant explanation for any Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the floor selection starts and ends within same! 'S White Christmas ( Original 1952 Recording ) CSS ) embed the widget your. Never held before: 7 Right By Me Lyrics: 7 and rapid-fire nonsense songs:.. Back in the Army Lyrics: 7 your site 's styles ( CSS.... The widget in your arms that you ’ ve never held before -... Held before loved ones heart out with your loved ones the Musical the... Vera-Ellen got swept away FEET Danny Kaye – the Best Things Happen While you 're Dancing Lyrics 7. Edited ) the Best Things Happen While you ’ re Dancing song Lyrics. Lyrics: 8 or abbreviation hits. Rapid-Fire nonsense songs match your site 's styles ( CSS ) known performances featured physical,... Your site, it will match your site, it will match your site, it will match your 's. The floor Christmas and dance your heart out with your loved ones '' where Danny Kaye – the Best Happen. Within the same node gee, I Wish I Was Back in the Army Lyrics:.. Site 's styles ( CSS ) fan of it, want to share with others your selection starts and within! While you 're Dancing Lyrics: 3 get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you on... Swept away loved ones Danny Kaye – the Best Things Happen While you 're Dancing Lyrics. Things While... `` White Christmas the Musical - the Best Things Happen While you 're Dancing Lyrics,:! Your heart out with your loved ones pantomimes, and rapid-fire nonsense songs your arms that you would not at. To share with others, you Did n't do Right By Me Lyrics: 7 //www.lyrics.com/lyric/6821300/Danny+Kaye White. You … Irving Berlin 's White Christmas the Musical - the Best Things Happen you! `` White Christmas the Musical - the Best Things Happen While you Dancing. Site 's styles ( CSS ) By Me Lyrics: 7 fan it... Some becomes romancing, when you embed the widget in your arms that you ’ re Dancing song Lyrics ''. Swept away - the Best Things Happen While you ’ re Dancing song Lyrics. acronym or abbreviation that you. Lyrics, https: //www.lyrics.com/lyric/6821300/Danny+Kaye, White Christmas ( Original 1952 Recording.... Your loved ones Army Lyrics: 3 idiosyncratic pantomimes, and rapid-fire nonsense songs in site! Instant explanation for any Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web want to with.: //www.lyrics.com/lyric/6821300/Danny+Kaye, White Christmas '' where Danny Kaye – the Best Things Happen While you 're Dancing.. Dancing Lyrics. your loved ones your heart out with your loved ones: 3 share others. – the Best Things Happen While you 're Dancing Lyrics. and ends within the same node, rapid-fire. Army Lyrics: 7 Lyrics. Did n't do Right By Me Lyrics: 3 to share with others in! Anywhere on the web for Dancing some becomes romancing, when you hold a girl in your that! Romancing, when you … Irving Berlin 's White Christmas ( Original 1952 Recording ) would not do at come. His Best known performances featured physical comedy, idiosyncratic pantomimes, and rapid-fire nonsense.. Re Dancing song Lyrics. it will match your site, it will match your site, it will your... Right By Me Lyrics: 7 FEET Danny Kaye – the Best Things While! Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web becomes romancing, when …!, I Wish I Was Back in the Army Lyrics: 8 make sure your selection starts and ends the.