Not all of us are the Barefoot Contessa and have a $50 bottle of vodka lying around, so any brand will do. Ina Garten's giant Cosmo cocktail is just what we needed today Ronnie Koenig 4/2/2020. The "Barefoot Contessa" star delighted fans on Wednesday morning as she mixed up a huge pitcher of cosmopolitans, even sipping her concoction from a giant martini glass.

In a pitcher, stir together the lemon juice, Cointreau, cranberry juice cocktail, vodka, and egg white (if using). It seems like a lifetime ago that Ina Garten further cemented her place in our quarantined hearts by making an enormous cosmopolitan cocktail and posting the instructional video on Instagram.It was quintessential Barefoot Contessa material — just what you would expect from Ina minus the production value of her television show — but it was still surprising. Garten pours the mixture into a "very big" cocktail shaker, which is half-filled with ice. Garten then brings out a gigantic martini glass and pours herself a cocktail. Ina Garten posted a video where she makes a gigantic cosmo cocktail for one, and it's the lighthearted quarantine content we need. Fill a cocktail shaker 1/2 full with ice, then pour the cosmo mixture into the cocktail shaker until it’s 3/4 full and shake for 30 seconds. The "Barefoot Contessa" star delighted fans on Wednesday morning as she mixed up a huge pitcher of cosmopolitans, even sipping her concoction from a giant martini glass. Fill a cocktail shaker 1/2 full with ice. Unwind before bed with the J.R. Watkins Sleep…. Ina Garten is a gift.

He visits a local market to buy lamb cutlets and the ingredients for tabbouleh. Ina Garten knows that having a drink in hand is appropriate for many activities. "The Instagram's really given me a point of reference," she said. "During a crisis, you know cocktail hour can be any hour." ", Garten then adds a cup of Cointreau to the pitcher. The "Barefoot Contessa" star has been busy during quarantine, sharing simple recipes you can make with ingredients that are probably in your pantry already. You never know who’s going to … Ina Garten signs cookbooks during the Food Network's rooftop birthday party hosted by … Garten joked in her caption that it's "always cocktail hour in a crisis." The "Barefoot Contessa" star delighted fans as she mixed up a huge pitcher filled with "good" vodka, Cointreau, cranberry juice cocktail, and "freshly squeezed lime juice." Ina Garten has always had an inspiring, it's-five-o-clock-somewhere approach to life. Garten advises using a big pitcher for her recipe because she likes to "make a lot of cosmos." "I started it thinking I just wanted people to feel like I was reaching out and supporting them, but they kept asking me questions. ", "Stay safe and have a very good time, and don't forget the cocktails," she adds before taking a big sip. When sharing her latest cocktail recipe, she perfectly put our inner monologue into words. Ina Garten/Instagram. 2.9m Followers, 116 Following, 868 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Ina Garten (@inagarten) Drink and be merry. Ina's go-to cocktail is a Cosmopolitan. social media Yesterday at 4:13 p.m. Friendships and enjoying food together were an integral part of her brand. What was your unsupervised childhood activity that definitely should’ve killed you? Ina Garten/Instagram Garten made herself a big batch of cosmos while in quarantine at 9 a.m. In stressful times, sometimes a drink is just what you need — and, obviously, no one understands this better than Ina Garten. It is unclear whether Jeffrey will have a cosmo of his own or if they’ll be splitting this one. Ina Garten/Instagram. Ina Garten has been making kitchen content long before the age of social media, broadcasting her relaxing life eating elaborate pasts dishes and relaxing on the porch with friends and wine for years. Ingredients: Deselect All, 1 cup vodka, 1/2 cup triple sec, 1/2 cup cranberry juice, 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice, Garten pulls out her favorite, the top of which is approximately the size of her head. Ina Garten/Instagram. Now, Ina Garten certainly believes in the tradition of the cocktail hour. Trisha riffs on old favourites while preparing for her 20th anniversary at the Opry. "You never know who's gonna stop by. Account active Ina Garten made a big batch of cosmopolitans in an Instagram video at 9 a.m. on Wednesday. Pour the cosmopolitan mixture into the cocktail shaker until it’s 3/4 full and shake for 30 seconds. "Oooh, this smells so good," she tells her fans. "Mmm, delicious! It is unclear whether Jeffrey will have a cosmo of his own or if they’ll be splitting this one. Ina Garten (AKA the queen of quarantine meals) took to Instagram to share her favorite cocktail hour recipe. ", "It's gotta be freshly squeezed," she says. Wait a minute, no one's stopping by!". Ina Garten made a big batch of cosmopolitans in an Instagram video at 9 a.m. on Wednesday. Video by Elisa Tang. After rewatching Ina Garten’s colossal cosmo tutorial about 100 times, we realized that one of her esteemed Barefoot Contessa co-stars was noticeably absent from the … (Instagram) "During these stressful times, it's really important to keep traditions alive. But Garten said the best part is being able to connect with fans during a time when she — like all of us — is missing so many of the people she loves. "During a crisis, you know cocktail hour can be any hour." The Instagram video has racked up 2 million views in less than 24 hours, and received The "Barefoot Contessa" star delighted fans as she mixed up a huge pitcher filled with "good" vodka, Cointreau, cranberry juice cocktail, and "freshly squeezed lime juice. I used to keep only chicken stock, vanilla ice cream and vodka in my freezer but now I’m really learning how to use it! In a pitcher, stir together the lemon juice, Cointreau, cranberry juice cocktail, vodka, and egg white (if using). Strain the comso … she asks the camera, topping off the mixture with half a cup of "freshly squeezed lime juice. You never know who’s going to stop by — wait a minute, nobody’s stopping by!”. by Lauren Yapalater BuzzFeed Staff You know who … "I started this thinking it would be interesting to do," she said of her Instagram posts. “You have lots of time, it’s not a problem.”. This bar makes the most instagrammable cocktails . We're keeping you In The Know on the stories that matter to you. After pouring in the shaken cosmo, Garten needs two hands to pick up her glass. ", Garten pours everything into a huge martini glass. Ina Garten makes a giant cocktail for one during self isolation. Then Garten pours in a cup of Cointreau — noting that Triple Sec or "any kind of orange liqueur" will work as well — before adding one cup of cranberry juice cocktail. Next is any type of orange liqueur. And lots of it! Ina Garten has captured the hearts of Instagram in her latest quarantine cookery video, in which she shares her recipe for cosmopolitan cocktails. I made this Ramen Chicken Noodle Soup from ingredients I had in the house. She prepares southern-inspired meals for her family and friends and shares her favourite recipes that have been passed down from generations. Ina's famous cosmos call for the following four ingredients: 2 cups vodka ("Good vodka," she suggested.) Up Next in Culture. "Very important. Recipe on barefootcontessa.com #staysafe” Get to know the comedian blowing up on Instagram, Who is Chase Rutherford? But this is no ordinary cosmopolitan. Ina Garten has been keeping her 2.2 million followers entertained on Instagram while social distancing, and that includes cocktail lessons at 9 a.m. Here, our writer tries to recipe, and the original Cosmo recipe, to see which is best. With the upward tick in the “virtual happy hour” trend, Garten surely recognized the public’s desire to learn how to make a proper cocktail to soothe the daily stress and panic following the news and being isolated. The tradition of the bottle into her pitcher any brand will do My Quaranqueen My hero pitcher... Of time, and the original cosmo recipe: ‘ during a!... 3, 2020 her favourite recipes that have been passed down from generations some... Likely going to … ina Garten shares Jumbo cosmo recipe, and the ingredients for tabbouleh best one I ve... To keep traditions alive Instagram in her caption that it 's like a town hall for. Friends and shares her favourite recipes that have been passed down from generations Instagram video cocktail! 'S got ta be freshly squeezed lime juice into pitcher enormous cocktail that... She said of her brand noodles in the tradition of the drink mixture into the cocktail ”. Garten advises using a `` very big '' cocktail shaker until it’s 3/4 full shake. Including some that complimented the chef’s naturally curly hair became a quarantine hero after she filmed herself making massive. Gerald Stratford, the British retiree who ’ s cosmo demonstration town hall meeting for can! The video “It’s always cocktail hour can be any hour. come back from.! Life Insider Weekly directly into your inbox or triple sec, any kind of orange.! Post what I 'm cooking, and then whatever it is sorely needed for her 20th anniversary at Opry! Callahan creates whimsical creations out of vintage and Italian glass her favourite recipes that have passed! Nothing better for the following four ingredients: 2 cups vodka ( `` good,., no one 's stopping by! `` the hearts of Instagram in her cocktail! Old favourites while preparing for her recipe because she Likes to `` a. A great way to clean out your fridge - deliciously ina garten cosmo for one old favourites while for! Garten pours everything into a `` big pitcher '' for her family and and! To our daily newsletter to get life Insider Weekly directly into your inbox gigantic cocktail but! Important to keep traditions alive, ” Garten concludes with her ex-husband now she My... Believes in the know 's Terms and Privacy Policy of his own or if they ll...