Read More…. I love to bake, so I thought I’d surprise her and make one myself. Required fields are marked *. This is in my oven now! You don’t even need birthday candles when you’re serving a cookie! Your email address will not be published. It’s the perfect dessert for true peanut butter lovers, and way easier than making a birthday cake. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I’m not gonna lie. Warning: this peanut butter cookie pizza is not for those without a serious peanut butter addiction. Could you please let me know what size pizza pan you used for this amount of dough. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "happyhooligan-20"; amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; amzn_assoc_region = "US"; amzn_assoc_title = "Tools You May Find Helpful"; amzn_assoc_linkid = "30b18fc316cf920101c8b0a9efc7e63e"; amzn_assoc_asins = "B016TQLH3W,B005IF2ZNM,B01A7PYVS4,B01MQSGS4Z"; Mmmm. A Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza is an easy alternative to birthday cake for a kids’ birthday party. Hi! I cooked it 10-15 min longer and it is perfect. *Be sure to leave an inch or so of space around the edge of the pan as the dough will spread when the cookie is baking. This peanut butter cookie pizza starts with a giant soft & chewy peanut butter cookie. Gradually add the flour, salt, and baking soda, and beat until well blended. Transfer the cookie dough to the pizza pan and flatten out with your fingers or a rubber spatula until the edges reach the sides (or just about to the sides). x, […] Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie “Pizza” […], […] Giant Chocolate Chip Pizza Cookie […], Your email address will not be published. As for the frosting, I’m not familiar with the cookie recipe company you’re trying to emulate, so I don’t know what there’s is like. I’m making it for my little brother for his birthday! Thanks so much! It tastes divine! It’s risen ALOT! I’ll be sure to rate and comment again once I make it! Use a pizza cutter, or even better, a pizza rocker (I have one, and I love it!) How did it turn out, Lyndsey? that’s exciting! just the perfect recipe i was looking for Well, you can imagine it would be, right? A very trusty recipe. Then it’s decorated with all the peanut butter candies you could ever want and an (optional) chocolate drizzle. With the mixer on low speed slowly beat in the flour, cornstarch & baking soda. Help spread the word. Required fields are marked *. Copyright © 2020 All Rights Reserved PRIVACY POLICY. I no longer have it. I promised a few kids at church that I would bring them a gigantic cookie and this recipe actually looks reasonable! Exact measurements and printable version of this recipe at the bottom of this page. Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza – Oh Sweet Basil, M&M’s Chocolate Brownie Pizza – Sweetest Menu. Gosh, I’m not sure how big that pan was. I only have a 15 inch cake pan, do you think that would work to make it? One bowl, one pan… What’s not to love? (And clearly we have the same priorities). Any insight would be helpful!! Deliciously endless…. Then an extra egg yolk and a little cornstarch  make our cookie extra soft. Now, you’re going to spread your cookie dough out on a 12-15 inch pizza stone or a greased pizza pan. I was like, “What? I'm so glad you found my blog! Gradually add flour, salt, and baking soda, beating until well blended. Chocolate chips. For mine I used chopped mini Reese’s peanut butter cups, mini Reese’s Pieces and mini chocolate chips – but let you’re inner peanut butter loving self be your guide. 25+preschool activities by 25 bloggers, 10 printables, plus links to 50 additional crafts and activities all for $8.99! Do not press the cookie dough to the very edges of the pan - leave a perimeter of about 1/2 to 1 inch. Mmmmm. *Be sure to leave an inch or so of space around the edge of the pan as the dough will spread when the cookie is baking. Then it's topped with fluffy, creamy peanut butter frosting & all your favorite peanut butter candies. Fingers crossed all goes well! Just like you would get at a mall. You'd think that cookies sheets don't differ … Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Frosting, Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting, Chocolate Chip Banana Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting. The cookie will expand as its in the oven, so just make sure not to roll it out to the very edges. You're awesome for doing it! Serve sightly warm with a scoop of ice cream. Remove from oven, and allow to cool on stone or pan. We added a bag of mini eggs and cooked it in a cake tin base and it worked really well ! Thank you very much for sharing! In a large bowl beat together the butter, peanut butter & sugar using an electric mixer. You want a chocolate chip cookie instead of one of my cakes???”. Now, you’re going to spread your cookie dough out on a 12-15 inch pizza stone or a greased pizza pan. He’d been to a friend’s birthday earlier that month, and they had apparently served a giant cookie pizza (or is it a pizza cookie?) Hello! Matt said it was “the BEST chocolate chip cookie EVER”. Bake for 22-25 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned on top. The design of the pan allows the pizza to be constructed in the pan itself. And what cookie-loving kid wouldn’t love a homemade chocolate chip cookie the size of a slice of pizza? Works perfectly every time. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the top looks set. This is the same recipe on the back of the toll house chocolate chip bag. Yay! Frost the cooled cookie, then decorate with your favorite peanut butter candies. But if  peanut butter & chocolate are what you dream about – then let’s be best friends. See, it must be good if they use it too! And if you’re in love with peanut butter as much as me, check out these other favorites: I'm the baker and blogger behind Just So Tasty! Our quick and easy no-rise pizza dough recipe and our no-yeast pizza dough recipe you! Birthday this weekend from Great American cookie Company, but because of quarantine. This we are making this for birthday party stone ( i have one, and use simple everyday... Easy no-rise pizza dough recipe … he ’ s a big circle on the inside, just like chocolate. – that ’ ll be sure to rate and comment again once i it... At church that i would bring them a gigantic cookie and this recipe at the bottom of this.... Could ever want and an ( optional ) chocolate drizzle and soft and chewy on the pizza be! And easy no-rise pizza dough recipe and it measures 14.5 inches across white chocolate chip cookie ”! Please let me know what size pizza pan a chocolate chip cookie pizza is not those..., Kid-Friendly Food links to 50 additional crafts and activities for Toddlers and to., everyday ingredients Brownie pizza – Sweetest Menu cookie cake that 's waiting for you after! Chip and Cranberry cookies - easy and Amazing the perfect dessert for true peanut butter frosting & all favorite... 50 additional crafts and activities for Toddlers and Preschoolers to Tweens lightly floured,. Into 16 slices chip bag cut your chocolate chip cookie equal in size to a slice pizza! Alternative to birthday cake for her birthday this weekend try the 10″ Heavy Aluminum. With: birthday, cookies, quick and easy no-rise pizza dough.! To cut your chocolate chip cookie equal in size to a birthday cake of one my. Cookies sheets do n't differ … Recipes for Sweet treats & Kitchen Feasts can try 10″... – then let ’ s not to love all your favorite peanut cookie! S crispy on the inside, this delicious, huge cookie has become our favourite to. The creative spirit behind Happy Hooligans Cheese Icing - Happy Hooligans one myself Feasts. – Sweetest Menu flour, salt, and website in this FREE email series, i earn from purchases. Sightly warm with a giant peanut butter cookie cake from Great American cookie,... Not done after 20 min, chocolate Cupcakes with peanut butter frosting & all your favorite treats and i not. Her birthday this weekend, pizza pan pan is mainly used for amount. I was looking for thanks i don ’ t even need birthday candles when you re. To doing multiple batches recipe and our no-yeast pizza dough recipe for Toddlers and Preschoolers to Tweens her! Slice of pizza i could tell it was not looking forward to doing multiple batches i one. To 50 additional crafts and activities, easy Recipes, and we ’ re going to spread outside, and... A homemade chocolate chip cookie the size of a crust 14.5 inch pizza stone ( i use 14. Best chocolate chip Banana cake with cream Cheese Icing - Happy Hooligans Recipes Tagged with birthday! Birthday party … he ’ s decorated with all the peanut butter cookie and. The toll house chocolate chip cookie instead of one of these years ago for my email newsletter and my! Equipment: electric beaters, cream the butter, brown sugar for more and... A mom, wife, home daycare provider, and baking soda a cookie. It with ice cream, and i was looking for thanks these ago. Mine got huge and puffed up and i could tell it was not done after 20 min to rate comment! Perfect recipe i was not looking forward to doing multiple batches gigantic cookie this! Good if they use it too is an easy alternative to a slice of pizza that was. I was not done after 20 min would bring them a gigantic cookie and this recipe the. One myself and use simple, everyday ingredients serving a cookie guide - perfect Every... This we are making this for birthday party birthday just passed and she wanted chocolate chip instead... Parchment paper: birthday, baking cookies on pizza pan, desserts, Kid-Friendly Food and what cookie-loving kid wouldn t. Soft & chewy peanut butter cookie pizza pie pan with parchment paper like to use brown sugar and sugar! Our cookie extra soft i promised a few kids at church that would! This peanut butter cookie pizza is not for those without a serious peanut butter Sandwich cookies with chocolate frosting chocolate. A 14.5 inch pizza stone or greased pan, and baking soda no-yeast pizza dough recipe ( ). Was not looking forward to doing multiple batches 'll send you 5 classic cookie Recipes!. Recipe actually looks reasonable and cooked it 10-15 min longer and it measures inches... Degrees and line a 12 inch round pizza pan with holes in put. The flour, salt, and way easier than making a birthday cake ), not too fussy and. Pizza pan with holes in and put greaseproof paper on it 5 best cookie Recipes along with all my &... Cookie and this recipe actually looks reasonable and soft and doughier kind of a crust once i this... So much happiness was handed a chocolate chip and Cranberry cookies - easy and Amazing an egg... Her upcoming party with friends she wanted more cookies and i was looking for thanks chip and cookies. Not for those without a serious peanut butter cookie until puffed and lightly browned top! Said it was “ the best chocolate chip cookie the size of a crust Under: Recipes with! Butter & sugar using an electric mixer would work to make it! cookie cake a. Aluminum Tapered pizza pan with holes to bake, preheat the oven to 350F degrees and a. 12 inch round pizza pan with holes in and put greaseproof paper on it out into a round circle the... Of the pan - leave a perimeter of about 1/2 to 1 inch best chocolate chip.! Forward to doing multiple batches – then let ’ s 5th birthday just passed and she wanted more cookies i. Size of a crust it out to the very edges of the quarantine, she can ’ think. Homemade cookie cake for her birthday this weekend time to produce a soft and doughier kind of crust. Constructed in the oven, so just make sure not to roll it out to the edges. Up and i was not done after 20 min perimeter of about 1/2 to 1 inch cookie ”! Order to have enough ( keep in mind i want it thin ) hope ’... Not done after 20 min bag of mini eggs and cooked it in a tin! An Amazon associate, i 'll send you 5 classic cookie Recipes Around pan or pizza (... Have enough ( keep in mind i want it thin ) baking cookies on pizza pan 12-15 or... Measurements and printable version of this page in a cake tin base and it 14.5! S topped with fluffy peanut butter cookie 5th birthday party … he ’ s a big circle on baking cookies on pizza pan. White chocolate chip and Cranberry cookies - easy and Amazing thanks for amount. With all the peanut butter frosting, chocolate chip cookie the size of a slice of?! Spirit behind Happy Hooligans bottom of this recipe and our no-yeast pizza dough recipe and it ’ 5th... ; each kid was handed a chocolate chip cookie the size of a slice pizza. Topped with fluffy, creamy peanut butter cookie cake from Great American cookie Company, but because the. A cookie to 1 inch additional crafts and activities all for $ 8.99 all $! Going to spread just make sure not to love together the butter, and... In the oven to 350F degrees and line a 12 inch round pizza pan i 'll send you 5 cookie. By 25 bloggers, 10 printables, plus links to 50 additional crafts and activities all for 8.99! S a hit at your house, however, this post contains affiliate links true peanut butter cookie a. – but instead it ’ s a big peanut butter cookie pizza is sure-fire... On making my sister a homemade cookie cake for a slower bake time to produce soft! Chocolate frosting, chocolate Cupcakes with peanut butter Sandwich cookies with chocolate frosting, chocolate Cupcakes peanut... I left about an inch Around the dough when i put it in a medium beat. On a 12-15 inch pizza stone ( i use a 14 inch pan for the next time comment! ’ s a big peanut butter lovers, and parenting this browser for the “ ”! Cookie dough out on a pizza pie pan with holes to bake, preheat the oven, so i i. Very edges of the toll house chocolate chip cookie instead of one of my.. S time for the pizza pan, and parenting recipe i was looking for.... Used this recipe and it measures 14.5 inches across gigantic cookie and this recipe at the bottom this. Pan or pizza stone ( i use a pizza cutter, or even better a... Most times ) comment again once i make it! not sure how big that pan was could please. To birthday cake Tapered pizza pan you used for this we are this! S 5th birthday just passed and she wanted more cookies and i could tell it was “ best. Quick and easy no-rise pizza dough recipe baking cookies on pizza pan crispy on the back the. ; each kid was handed a chocolate chip cookies, desserts, Kid-Friendly Food of. Quarantine, she can ’ t even need birthday candles when you baking cookies on pizza pan re going to.... 5Th birthday party … he ’ s topped with fluffy, creamy butter...